CKH 7

Cute Kiss & Hug
Your dad called you . He asked you to go home for a while. It seems like he has something to tell you. 
When you reach at your front home, you saw Mr.Yook and Mrs. Yook get down from their car.
You back-tail them. Suddenly you saw your mom invite them to sit down. You make your way to the living room where your father, mom and Sungjae’s parents seated. 
 
“Annyounghaseyo.” You said and bowed.
 
“Oh, Tiara. Sit down first. Omma, miss you a lot.” Your omma rubbed your hair. You just smile. A gloomy smile appeared on your face.
 
Suddenly Sungjae appeared. “Sorry, Im late. There’s a road block just now.” He take a sit beside his parents.
“Looks like we are already here. So, lets go through our main point. About the marriage..”
 
You closed your eyes as your dad mentioned about the marriage. “Sorry, I cant. Im not agree with this marriage. At…all.” You said bravely. Their eyes are on you. Sungjae stare at you. You didn’t look at the you just look at your heels.
 
“Jung Tiara! What did you said just now? Don’t you dare to object our decision. Your dad said as his voice become aloud. “Yeobo-ya. Low down your voice.” Your mom persuaded your dad.
 
“Seo Joon ssi, gwaenchanha. She’s still in shocked right now.” Mr. Yook said.
 
“Mianhae. But, I just want omma and appa to understand my feeling. Im not ready yet. Uncle and aunty, Im really sorry.” You said as you stand up and bowed to all of them there. “I have a practice after this. Halgae.” You bowed again. Sungjae didn’t speak at all. He just keep quiet.
 
You drove your car as fast as you can. You didn’t realize that Sungjae back-tail you. You’re not heading to the company.
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
“Yah. Jinja! She drive very dangerously. Oh? This is not the way to the company.” You said as you hit the dashboard. You keep on back-tail her. 
She drived really fast but you still manage to back-tail her.  You decided to block her way so that she will stop. Though its still dangerous for you two. Fortunately, you manage to block her way. And the road was noisy because of the sudden break.
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
“Who’s car is that?” You get down from the car and suddenly you saw Sungjae shut his car-door.
 
“Yah, are you backtailing me? Such a coward.” You said.
 
“Pabo ya?! Are you crazy? Do you want to die at this young age? How come you drive so fast?.” Sungjae mad to you.
 
“Geurae. Im crazy and stupid. Im pissed of. If can, I want to die even at this young age so that Im free from the nonsense arranged married. Am I drived so fast? There’s nothing for you to be worried of.” 
When you was about to open your car-door, suddenly he grabbed your hand.
 
“I like you.” He said. You giggled and look at him.
“pfft. Liar.” 
 
“Ani, Im serious. ”
 
“Its already late. Yes, maybe before this I like you, but now, that feeling suddenly  fade away.” You said and pull your hand. You make a “U-turn” and you’re heading to your company. 
 
Sungjae feels like he has been hitted by a thousand tan metric of stone after he heard your confession. He hit the dashboard while driving.
 
“She hurt my pride. Just wait and see. I will make you fall in love to me and stay by my side 24 over 7..” He smirked
 
 
 
 
 
*** OMO ! Looks like SUNGJAE love you madly! What will happen next? Nah, keep on subscribe and reading :)
 
 
 
LotsOfLove,
HPYK