CKH 26

Cute Kiss & Hug
THE CONTINUOUS
 
7.30 p.m
 
***YOUR POV***
 
As you arrived home from the chicken restaurant, you immediately get ready for tonight. You have promised Luhan to have a dinner with him.
 
-At The Restaurant-
 
"Yobosaeyo?" 
 
"Tiara-ssi, where are you? Im in the restaurant."
 
"Oh? Me too. Jamkanman." You turn back. Someone is waving at you. 
 
"Annyeong." You smiled to Luhan. Sitting beside him is Baekhyun. "Oh? Baekhyun-ah? long time no see? Hows your family?"
 
"Ah, ne. They're whole fine." He replied.
 
"Did you guys have met before?" Luhan asked.
 
"Ah, yes, our parents is  a business partner so we're friends from child." Baekhyun said.
 
"Oh, I see." Luhan said. 
 
You remained silent. Awkward. Dont know what to say. 
 
"Tiara-ssi? Wae geurae? Hokshi, do you feel sick anywhere?" Luhan spotted that you just keep quiet from the first.
 
"Ne?. uhh,,,,uhh... anibnida. Lets make an order! Yes, order. Baek, what do you want to eat? Luhan-ssi?" 
 
"Emm, I want this one, this one and this one." Baekhyun pointed to the food that he likes in the Menu Card. Luhan as well. Though three of you waited too long for the food, but you guys still enjoyed every moment you had by throwing back all of your childhood moments with Baekhyun.
 
"Tiara-yah, do you remember the funniest moment in your life ever? Hahaha." Suddenly, Baekhyun wants to reveal that you ever cried when you was young just because he didnt let you to borrow his robot. Back then, you didnt like dolls unlike the other young girls who love such things, but you didnt. 
 
 
"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, dont say it again. Or else....I will reveal your first love's  name here and how frustrated were you after she confessed that he didnt like you just because________________. oops! Mianhae. Hahaha" You giggled and laughed.
 
 
"Tiara-ssi, tell me! What is it?" Luhan ecxitedly want to know about it.
 
 
"Yah, Jung Tiara, dont you dare." Baek warned you. He stand up to cover your mouth but its too far to approach since his hands were too short. "Hahaha." You laughed. "Luhan-ssi, see? Thats why his first love leave him."
 
 
"Baekhyun-ah? Really?  Hahaha. Hilarious, friend!"  Luhan laughed. "She leave you because you've short hands? Oh, how rude that girl." Luhan laughed again.
 
 
"Luhan-ah, you now what, this girl ever cried because I didnt lend her my robot. Hahaha!" Baekhyun took revenged. 
 
 
"Robot? Isnt it supposed to be dolls?" Luhan seems frightened.
 
 
"For you information, our friend who is sitting infront of us now, she used to play boys  stuff and toys. She didnt love dolls and such things unlike the other young girls during chiildhood." Baekhyun laughed. But, Luhan didnt. 
 
 
"Waa! We're opposites, Tiara-ssi." Luhan said. "Back then, I used to like dolls. Haha. I didnt like boys stuff." 
 
"Yah, Luhan-ssi, give me five. Haha." and Baekhyun pouted.
 
 
You continue on taking revenge until Baekhyun surrendered. A few minutes later, all the foods that you guys ordered finally ready to be served.
 
 
"Lets take some selcas." Baekhyun suggested. "Okay!" You stand up and sit next to them, Baekhyun gives you his sit so that you'll be sitting in the middle. 
 
"1,2,3~" Luhan counted. "One more."
 
"Gwiyomiiiiii." Three of you did the gwiyomi gestures. Luhan decided to upload those photos to his Weibo account. Both of you agreed. 
 
 
"Yah, lets eat, Im hungry." Baekhyun said. The restaurant is for the VVIP's. It is private and comfortable. Customers will be given and serve in the specific rooms. It is provided for those who have the VVIP pass. 
 
 
Three of you talking while eating. Its fun.  Luhan is actually friendly and it is very easy to get closed with him while Baekhyun still with his cute behaviour.
 
 
"Luhan-ssi,______" You want to ask him something but he interrupted.
 
"Just call me Luhan. Dont be too formal. What is it are you going to say?" said.
 
"Hows the living in Korea? Is it fine or.....hihi." You giggled.
 
"Its fun, you know. At first, its a bit hard for us, I mean EXO-M members to speak in Korea, but, it is not the obstacles for us to enjoy our living here. The EXO-K members help us a lot in terms of language and so on." Luhan said.
 
"Well......" Baekhyun pretended to proud of himself. 
 
"Glad to hear that. and WOW, you guys have so many fans out there. Even the sasaeng fans. HAHA. Am I right?" You said.
 
"To be serious we do love our fans, but when it comes to the sasaeng fans, I feel dissapointed. You know right hows their behaviour." Luhan replied.
 
"Yup. Nado." Baekhyun said. " Its a bit annoying. They even wait outside our agency's building, sleep outside our dorm and the worst thing is, when it comes to airport, we'll be the most suffering artists. They just dont care to the security. They ran towards us, pushing the members and bla bla bla. Im sick of that." 
 
"Actually, we do face the sasaeng fans as well. But, all of them are boys. and so, its a bit dangerous for us. Jihyun eonnie once bumped into one of our sasaeng fans after fansigning event. Tha sasaeng barely hug her, fortunately, the security team protect her as fast as they can."
 
 
"Tiara-yah, I remind you, okay. Becareful of the sasaeng fans. They might following you wherever you go." Baekhyun said.
 
"Emm, I keep your words. Dont worry." You said.
 
Three of you keep on talking to each other until farewell. Its already 8.45 p.m. As an artists, three of you need to go back early. So, you guys decided to leave and will be seeing each other next time. 
 
"Annyeong, see you again monkey." Baekhyun teased you. 
 
"Yah! Bacon, Annyeong. Luhan, annyeong!" After waving at them, you slightly get into your car and press the engine button. You the navigation system since you're not memorise the ways.
 
When you was about to drive the car, your phone ring."
 
-Unregistered number-
 
"Yobosaeyo?"
 
"Is this Jung Tiara?"
 
"Nugusaeyo?" You asked.
 
"Young lady. Im madly in love with you. I will always following you wherever you go." 
 
"Nugusaeyo?! Yah, Baekhyun-ah, dont pranked me, okay? Is it you, right?" You panicked. What if Baekhyun have said to you just now will happen in your life? Eoteokhae? You heart beat fast.
 
"Dont be like that. I am now behind you." The stranger said.
 
You take a look who is behind your car through the eye mirror. You saw a car and in it, there was a man with his handphone in his hand. Smirking to you.
 
You immediately drive the car as fast as you can. The stranger keep on back-tailing you. You tried to call Kim Bum sunbae but he didnt picked up. You're panicked. Totally lose. You suddenly dont now to whom you should ask for help. You dont want to call your parents because they might shocked and you dont want that situation happens. Suddenly, your hands shake and your legs are weak due to panics. You just make a random called. 
 
"Palli, sa...save me. Je....je..jebal. Im beg..begging...you. Palli.." You stuttered. Your hands suddenly weak and your handphone dropped. The stranger still back-tailing you.
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
"Oh? Tiara is calling me. Hehe. Is she changed her mind?"
 
"Yobosaeyo?" I said.
 
"Palli, sa...save me. Je....je..jebal. Im beg..begging...you. Palli.." I heard her stuttered on the phone. What happen to her?
 
"Yobosaeyo?! Yobosaeyo?? Tiara-yah? Yah! Jung Tiara? Eodiga?!" But, the connection suddenly broke down. "Where should I find her?" I murmured to myself. Oh, right! The GPS! I can track and trace her with that!
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
The stranger successfully cut and block your way. Eotteohkae? You took a wrong way. The way that people barely use. He get down from his car and walk towards you car. Unfortunately, due to panics just now, you didnt unlocked your car and he manage to open it. He pulled you out from the car. Its hurt.
 
"Nu...Nugu...Nugusaeyo? What do you want from me?" 
 
"Calm down, baby. Lets have some fun. I will not hurt you." He lean closer to you and touch your front-hair. You shooked his hands and step backwards until you bumped into your own car. There's nowhere to escape since he put both of his hand on your car where you leaned against. 
 
"Dont touch me." Your eyes watery. Your legs are weak. The stranger lean aloser to you. He held both of your hands. You struggled. Suddenly..........
 
"Stop it!." Someone come. 
 
"Yook...Sungjae?" You shocked after seeing who's the owner of the voice.
Sungjae come closer and push the stranger hardly causing him to fell on the road. Sungjae hit him on the face so many times until he manage to get up and run away.
 
"Loser!" Sungjae shouted.
 
Your legs are weak. You fall down on the road. Crying.
 
"Tiara-yah, gwaenchanha?" Sungjae asked. You didnt answer because you still shocked fow what has happened just now. Unpredictable. You cry. 
 
"Tiara-yah, are you hurt anywhere? Tell me. Its fine right now." Sungjae said. He come closer to you. You immediately hug him. 
 
"Museowoyo. Im scared." You cried on his chest.
 
"Gwaenchanha. You're safe with me. We'll report it to the police. Gwaenchanha." He hugs you back and rubbed your hair  and your back to make you calm. You hugged him tightly. Still crying and this time is more aloud. 
 
"Shhh, gwaenchanha." 
 
 
 
 
Without realizing, you're hugging the person that you hate, missed and love. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
****JAAAA! Hows the chapter????? LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE :D Im begging you, dear readers ^^"
 
 
THANKS TO THE AMAZING SUBSCRIBERS! I LOVE YOUUUUU <3 and for those who havent subscribe yet, feel free to click the subscribe button above. Hehe :') THANKYOU ;) HAVE A NICE DAY CHINGGUS! 
 
 
 
 
(MY #1st BIAS CHANYEOL & MY #11th BIAS HENRY)
 
chanyeol exo henry.jpge
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE; 
HPYK ;)