CKH 24

Cute Kiss & Hug

 

THE NEXT DAY
8.00 A.M.
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
"Ahjussi, you may go home now." I immediately asked the driver to go home as I saw him entering the hospital.
 
"But, Young Master, I've to take agassi and bring her back to their house safely."  
 
"Thats no need. I'll let her ride my car. Dont worry, you know me right?"
 
"But,,__________
 
"Dont worry, I'll take care of her." 
 
"Ne, Im leaving." He bowed before he leaves. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
The other members already back to the dorm. The manager eonnie asked them to leave since the CEO didnt know that they were staying at the hospital last night. If he knew, he'll turn into a beast.
 
You're done packing all your stuffs. You fixed your jacket and your hair for a moment. 
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly, you heard the crack sound. It was the door. Someone entered the room.
 
Without looking, you spontaneously speak as if the ahjussi is the person that came to invite you.  
 
"Ahjussi, help me to bring_____________________" Your mouth suddenly stopped after seeing who's the person that entering the room. 
 
"Good morning, agassi." Actually, you annoyed by his morning greeting.
 
"What are you doing here?" You said.
 
"To invite you and bring you home safely." He replied.
 
"Nevermind. The ahjussi will take me. Gumawo by the way." You still arranging your things.
 
"The ahjussi is on his way back to your house." He said. Makes you pardon.
 
"Ne?!Dont tell me that you asked him to go back home." You said.
 
"If you dont want, Its okay. Im leaving. Annyeong." 
 
"Yah! Lets go together. Wait!" You finally follow him.
 
In the car, you two remain silent. Until your phone broke the silence. Your phone ring.
 
 
 
 
***CONVERSATION START
 
"Yeobosaeyo? Nugusaeyo? You dont now who's calling you right now.
 
"Yah, Im your chinggu. L U H A N. Haha." He even spell his name. You can heard his laughs through handphone. 
 
"Ahh, Mian. Wae-yo?" You asked his main purpose for calling you.
 
"Are you doing fine? If my memories didnt fail me, you will discharge from the hospital today right?" He said.
 
"Yes. By the way, tonight I didnt have any schedule. So, hows our plan? Haha." You said. But, you take a short glance to Sungjae who is driving. 
 
"Nado. Im free. Lets have a dinner." He replied.
 
"Arasso. Keep in touch, okay?"
 
"Ne, Im hanging up. Annyeong." He ended the conversation. 
 
"Emm, Annyeong." 
 
 
***CONVERSATION ENDED
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
Who was that? Ah, molla! If I ask her, it will just embarassed me. 
 
"Yah, where do you want to go? I'll ride you everywhere." Today, I've a free time until evening.
 
"Molla. I just wanna rest at the dorm today." She refused again.
 
"Aigoo. When would this girl being nice even once?" 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 
You decided to force yourself to sleep. You just dont want to talk with him. 
 
But, your phone was ringing. 
 
 
***CONVERSATION START
 
"Yobosaeyo, eomma?" 
 
"Tiara, our flight will be this afternoon. We'll straight to our house when we reach there. So, dont stay at your dorm today."
 
"Arasso, eomma. Im hanging-up. Annyeong." 
 
 
***CONVERSATION ENDED
 
 
"Yah, uri eomma asked me to stay at home today. So, send me there." You said.
 
"Yah, am I your driver?" 
 
"That job suit you the best. I want to sleep. Wake me up when we arrive." You pretend to sleep. Forcing yourself to sleep though you're not feel sleepy.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
-AT YOUR HOUSE-
 
 
"Tiara, wake up. We're arrive." You are actually fall asleep. 
 
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
 
Sheesh. She even didnt make any sign of waking up. I decided to get down from the car and open the door for her. Then, I help her to unplug the seat belt. Looks like I need to closed-up my body to her since the seat-belt is too far for me to reach. 
 
"Aih. Why did it got stuck on time like this?" Dont know why, the seat-belt seems stucked. You try to unplug it even harder, but, it  didnt work easily. Its still stuck.
 
 
 
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 
You did fall asleep. You feel like the car is not moving and its really hot. You feel that someone's body covering you. With that uncomfortable situation, you decided to wake up. When you open your eyes, you saw Sungjae is on top of you. Your eyes automatically widen.
 
 
"Yah! What are you doing?!" You pushed him hardly caused him to fall outside the car and landed on the ground. 
 
 
He moan because of pain. You can see that his wrist bleeding. It was hitted by the small stones. 
 
You are shocked. What you have done? Palli. Save him. Your heart asked you to do so. You immediately press the button at the seat-belt, but it was stuck. So stuck. Without hesitation, you slammed it quickly. With a great force, the seat-belt released. You get down from the car and quickly approached Sungjae who is in pain. 
 
"Chwesung-ieyo. Lets go inside." You help him to stand up and hold his hands. You lead him to the living room. "Ahjumma, bring me the first-aid-kit." You called the ahjumma.  "Ne, agassi." She replied.
 
"Appayo?"  You asked.
 
"Ani. It taste like an orange juice." He still with his jokes.
 
You just ignore him until you finished wrapping it with the bandage.
 
"Jung Tiara, why did you pushed me so hardly? I never thought that you would be so cruel like that." 
 
"Yook Sungjae, that is what we called self-defense."
 
"Self-defense?"
 
"Yup! Self-defense. Yeoja often do that if someone try to do something bad or jer to us." You replied with full confidence.
 
"Yah! Do you think I'll do such thing? I just want to wake you up but you didnt woke up and help you to opened the seat-belt. Is it wrong?"
 
"Heol. Arasso, I'll pretend that you wont do such thing just now. In fact, you want to do it." You slightly stand up from the coach and walk towards the kitchen. "Ahjumma, Im hungry." 
 
"Yah! I didnt do such thing." 
 
"Shhh, You're too aloud." You asked him to keep quiet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BORING chapter, right? TT__TT Mianhae. Im still in exam mode TT___TT
 
ANYWAY, DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS OKAY ;) Dont be shy! We're friends! :D
 
 
 
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE;
HPYK ;)