CKH 14

Cute Kiss & Hug
 
 
 
 
 
 
eb29xI36.jpg
 
 
 
***KIM SANG BUM
 
***24 yrs/old
 
***Actor, Singer, Model
 
***Caring, loving
 
***y and adorable
 
***Eyed smile
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
- AT THE HOSPITAL-
 
***KIM BUM POV***
 
 
You are sitting on the weelchair. You just look at the girl who are now laying down on the bed without any movement. You know her very well. She's the maknae of 4 Minute. You often meet him at some ceremony but you never had a conversation with her even once.
 
"What happened to my daughter?!" One lady come straight to the ward. You can see clearly that she's crying.
 
"Eommonim, calm down. We both were involved in accident. She suddenly changed the lane into an opposite............" You explained to her mother one by one to avoid misunderstanding.
 
"Oh God..Why such situation happens right now? eotteohkae?" Her mother keep on crying. "Tiara-yah, wake up, oh? Appa is waiting for you."
 
"Help me.... nan .....apayo." Suddenly, you saw Tiara holding her head that were bandaged. 
 
"Tiara-yah!" Her mother called her name after hearing her voice. I immediately call the doctor.
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
-THE NEXT DAY-
 
News has seperate throughout the country with the headline "One member of 4 Minute was involved in a tragic accident."
 
Most of the citizens were shocked after knowing that one of the handsome actor was the owner of the other car that was involved in the accident. 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Eomma, is appa alright?" You really want to see your father right now.
 
"Ah, yes. He's getting better. He said he will come here." You just remain silent.
 
"Annyounghasaeyo." Suddenly someone appeared with a bouquet of flower in his hand. You just bowed.
 
"Tiara-yah, eomma going back home first. Your appa is alone there."
 
"Arasso, eomma. Jalga." 
 
"Oh, sun....bae-nim?"
 
"Ah yes, but dont call me sunbae. Im not very comfortable. Just call me "oppa". He smiled.
 
"Arasso, op...ppa. But,,,,,why did you come here? We're not really closed."
 
"Actually, both of us were involved in the accident." He said,
 
"Ne? Accident?" You didnt remember anything.
 
"Jamkanman. Impossible. You dont remember? Seolma. Do you remember your name?" He asked in shocking.
 
"Nan Tiara. Jung Tiara." You replied.
 
"What is your career?" He asked again.
 
"Im a singer and dancer of one girl group named 4 Minute. Why did you asked me such questions?" You asked him back.
 
"How about Yook Sungjae?" 
 
"Sungjae-ssi? He is the maknae of BTOB right? Wae?" You were confused.
 
He put the flowers on the cabinet and immediately leave the ward.
 
 
***KIM BUM POV***
 
"Impossible. It seems like she lost half of her memories."
 
"Annyounghasaeyo. Doctor, I wanna asked you something." 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
You walked at the hospital balcony slowly. You cant have thinking this is how it ought to be. You cant believe what has happened to Tiara.
 
**********FLASHBACK
 
"Actually, she lost half of her memories. Based on the x-ray and the result, she cant remember  what had happened before she got an accident. Because she was having a distress and maybe it is one of the causes of the accident. Afterall, her head was hitted very hard and her brain cant endure the sudden shock. So, she cant remember the most painful memory in her life as well. She'll just remember the basics in her life." A shocking news from the doctor just now.
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
***YOUR POV***
 
The CEO , manager and your eonnies are all visiting you. Kim Bum oppa already tell them about your real conditions so that, they will always becareful with their words.
 
"Tiara-yah, gwaenchanha? Eonnie worry, arayo?" Hyuna hugged you tightly. You just smile.
 
"Gwaenchanha. Dont worry. Tiara jjang! Hihi".  You give them a big smile and wink as well.
 
"Aigoo this kid." Jieun immediately hugged you and so the other 4 members also did the same. They hugged you in one time. You're so happy to have them. 
 
"Tiara-ssi, dont worry. The citizens are all supporting you and you'll be given a holiday. You' may start work after you fully recover. So, get well soon! Dont forget to eat your meals and the medicines. The most important thing is, dont get yourself stress, arasso? The CEO advised you.
 
"Arasso, ahjussi. Haha."
 
"ckck, this little kid." This isnt the first time you playing around with the CEO. All of you burst into laughter everytime you teased the CEO-nim.
 
SInce you're placed in the private room, all the visitors can easily visits you without any difficulties. A lot of your idols friends came visitting you. They all made your day. Until, someone you used to know and love come.
 
"Oh, Sungjae-ssi?" You greet him like you greeted others. 
 
"Mianhae, Tiara-yah." He said. You just looked at his face.
 
"Sorry? Sorry for what? I dont understand..." you replied with full of confussion and suddenly Kim Bum oppa came.
 
"Oh, oppa. You're here." You said happily. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
****ITS KIM SANG BUM !!!!!!!!!!! WHAT TO DO ??