CKH 18

Cute Kiss & Hug
CONTINUED
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Sunbae, I've to go right now. Mianhae, but I afraid that my parents will scold me since Im still under the doctor observation." You didnt hear any respond from him. So, you decided to just leave. It is not really nice to stay at someone house yet he's a man. 
 
"I'll help you to get back with your first love." You stand up and leave his house.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
-AT YOUR HOUSE-
 
So Eun suddenly asked you to enter her room, she said she has something to give you. Actually, you did like her to be your sister, but she always pretend she didnt like you. But, whenever  others disturbed you in school, she'll always there to protect you. 
 
"Tiara, eonnie has something to give you. Take this." She give you a necklace with a ring in it. "I didnt like the design, so I give it to you. Dont worry, I havent use it yet."
 
"Gumawo, eonnie. Keundae, I've something to give you too. Here." You take her hand and put the necklace that you take from Kim Bum Sunbae. 
 
"Eonnie, sorry If Im medley in your business, but he still in love with you. He cant forget you. Eventhough he seems so cold, but actually he doesnt." You stuttered.
 
"Yes, I do love him....until now I cant forget him. But, I've to leave him in order to continue my study at the oversea. Keundae, how did you know him? Ani, how did you know that both of us used to be a lover back then?"
 
"Oh, actually he was involved in the accident and his car was hitted by me. About you guys, I saw your photo with him and that necklace." You pointed at the necklace. "Eonnie, do you want to meet him?"
 
"actually, yes. I really want to meet him. Its been forever."
 
"Arasso, I'll handle it! Dont worry." You hugged her. 
 
"Gumawo, dongsaeng. " She smiled.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
 
"Yobosaeyo, sunbae?" You called Kim Bum.
 
"Oh, Tiara. Why did you called me?"
 
"Lets go out for a while? Oh?"
 
"Arasso. Where do you want to go?" 
 
"Namsan tower by 4, dont be late! " You replied immediately. "
 
"Arasso, Im hanging up."
 
 
***END OF CONVERSATION***
 
***SOEUN POV***
 
"Eonnie, are you ready?" I just nodded.
 
"Lets go!" I just smiled. I feel so nervous. Its been a long time I didnt meet him.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
-NAMSAN TOWER-
 
***KIMBUM POV***
 
"Kim....So....Eu...Eun?" I begin to stuttered as I saw So Eun.
 
"Annyoung. Its been a long time." She greeted me. I remain silent.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
"I still remember each of the moments we had here, Namsan Tower." She suddenly remind me back of the last time.
 
"Why did you suddenly want to meet me?"
 
 
***SOEUN POV***
 
"Lets getting back" I said that words bravely.
 
He smirked. "Mian, but I love someone else. Im not your Mr.Right. The person is not me, its somewhere else because you're not that bad."
 
When he was about to leave, I immediately hugged him from behind.
 
"I miss you." Suddenly, tears flowing on my cheek.
 
Just a few minutes, he releases the hug and continue to walk. I sit on the ground with my tears keep on flowing down.
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You phone beep once. You received one message.
 
"Lets meet at my studio tonight."-KIMBUM Sunbae
 
You looked at the watch. Aish, 30 minutes to go. So, you decided to make a simple touch up on your face. Choose  a simple outfit from your wardrobe.
 
(PUT A PICTURE OF ULZZANG FASHION HERE)
 
You reached there. You saw Kim Bum Sunbae standing outside his studio. 
 
"Oh, sunbae? You'll catch a cold." 
 
"Gwaenchanha."
 
"Ah, cham. Why did you suddenly want to meet me now?" 
 
 
***KIMBUM POV***
 
I saw her necklace. Oh, wait. That necklace. 
 
"Jamkanman, where did you bought this necklace?" I pointed to the necklace the she wear.
 
"I didnt buy this. But,  my sister give it to me."
 
"Mwo?!" I hold his shoulder.
 
"Err, sunbae its hurt." 
 
Suddenly....
 
"Kim Sang Bum, Kamanhae"
 
Tiara and I look to the owner of the voice. Its So Eun.
 
"Let her go. Im the one who gave her that necklace."
 
"Eonnie..." I heard she call So Eun "eonnie".
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 "What are you doing here?" Suddenly Kim Bum sunbae asked her with a cold tone.
 
"Sunbae..Wae geurae?" You suddenly feel guilty.
 
"I just come here to visit you." So Eun eonnie come closer to us.
 
"Ah. But this is not the right time to visit me since Im on my date right now." He suddenly hold your hands.
 
"Sunbae..What are you talking about? Eonnie, it is not like that." 
 
"Kim Sang Bum." I can see So Eun eonnie tears.
 
He suddenly kiss you. Passionately. Your eyes are widen. 
 
 
***SO EUN POV***
 
He kiss Tiara. My eyes widen. I cant stand to see thar romance scene. So, I decided to leave. Tears keep flowing down. Why it should be Tiara?
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Sunbae!" You broke the kiss. 
 
"Im leaving." He suddenly grabbed your hands cause you to stop
 
 
 
***KIMBUM POV***
 
"Jamkanman. Its just an....an...an acting. Yes, an acting." I explained to her.
 
"Mwo? But you hurt her feelings. Ani, you broke her heart. Mian, Sunbae. I cant stand to see So Eun eonnie like that. She still loves you. Back then, she doesnt want to leave you, but appa..appa asked her to study abroad since she's the one of our family company heirs. Yes, I do love you. I do like you, I want to own you by myself, but, at the same time I cant hurt her feelings. She's the only sibling that I ever had." You immediately leave him.
 
 
 
***SO EUN POV***
 
I still stand at Kim Bum's house area...Suddenly, I heard Tiara....
 
"Mwo? But you hurt her feelings. Ani, you broke her heart. Mian, Sunbae. I cant stand to see So Eun eonnie like that. She still loves you. Back then, she doesnt want to leave you, but appa..appa asked her to study abroad since she's the one of our family company heirs. Yes, I do love you. I do like you, I want to own you by myself but, at the same time I cant hurt her feelings. She's the only sibling that I ever had." I hear what she says. I know she's hurt too. But, how lucky Iam to have a little sister like her. Endure the pain just to see her sister  happy.
 
Then, I saw her walk alone, so I approached her. 
 
"Tiara-yah." I called her.
 
"Eonnie!" She immediately hugged me. "Ullijima, oh?"
 
"Mianhae Tiara-yah, I know you love him. Mianhae."I keep on apologized to her since I felt so guilty.
 
"Gwaenchanha eonnie. It is not like that. He is just acting. Yes, what you saw just now is just an acting. Dont worry, I'll help you. Nan, Jung Tiara." She wipe my tears. I feel  so lucky to have her as my dongsaeng.
 
 
***KIM BUM POV***
 
I decided to chase her. 
 
"Gwaenchanha eonnie. It is not like that. He is just acting. Yes, what you saw just now is just an acting. Dont worry, I'll help you. Nan, Jung Tiara." She wipe her sister's tears. 
 
She really love her eonnie. Eotokkae? Both of them are related to each other. AH, nan molla..