CKH 27

Cute Kiss & Hug
"Kaja, I'll send you home." He released you from his embrace. 
 
Your phone ring. It is an incoming call from your appa.
 
"Yo...Yobosaeyo?"
 
"Oh, Tiara-yah. Eodiga?" 
 
"Uh...Im on my way back." You answered.
 
"I can drive myself. Keureom." You slightly get into your car and start the engine. 
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
"Haish. Why is that girl being so stubborn?" I immediately back-tailing her because the stranger might chase her again. 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Im home."  You said as you entered your house. All of them has entered their own room since its already past 11 p.m.
 
You enter your room as well. You still in shock for what happened just now. But, one thing makes you curious. Why did you called him all over the people around you? Destiny? Oh no. 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
-THE NEXT DAY-
 
"Hwijangnim, you need an urgent surgery because your chance to live is only 29%." 
 
"I'll be find, doctor-nim. Dont worry. I'll take the surgery after I settle off a few matters. I'll be back. Keureom." 
 
"But....______________" 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Eomma, Im going to the agency. We will having a discussion for upcoming awards event." You hugged and kissed your eomma on her cheek.
 
"Ne, dont forget your meal, arachi?" 
 
"Emm. Eh, where's appa and eonnie?" You asked.
 
"Appa has something urgent to do at the company and So Eun have an appointment with somebody. Maybe her client." 
 
"Ah, I see. Eomma, Im leaving then! Annyeong."
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
-AT THE AGENCY-
 
"Tiara-yah, gwaenchanha?" Hyuna asked you about what happened last night. 
 
"Gwaenchanha. I'll report this matter to our CEO and he'll take any possible actions after this. Because that stranger might chase me again and you guys as well. We've to be alert after this." You said.
 
"Im scared." Jieun said.
 
"Cham, how about our performance on SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS?" You asked.
 
"Since it is SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS, we will have to do at least 5 performance. Our manager will inform us later. But, I heard we'll collaborate with JYPE and SMEnt artists. Duet performance and group performance. We'll also collaborate with Beast and BTOB." 
 
"Ne? Waa. Haha. It would be amazing!" You said happily.
 
"Yah, dont you dare." Hyuna shooked your arm.
 
"Haha. Im just kidding. Well, as for EXO I know some of the members but for SHINee Im not really into them." You giggled.
 
"Kids, read this. This is your schedule for the event." Suddenly, your group manager came.
 
 
___________________________________________________________
 
SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS (CUBE Ent)
 
~ 4 Minute   & 2PM         -   [DREAM HIGH OST]
~ 4 Minute  & BEAST     -   [Bye Bye Love]
~ 4 Minute [Apart Tiara] & BTOB      -   [Lover Boys]
~ 4 Minute Tiara & EXO Chanyeol  -  [Stupid In Love by Soyu ft Mad Clown] 
~ 4 Minute                       - [Whats Your name medley with Mirror-mirror]
~ 4 Minute Hyuna & PSY  [Oppa, Gangnam style]
~ BEAST                            - [Beautiful Night & Midnight sun]
~ BEAST                           -  [FICTION]
~ BTOB                             - [Insane,Thriller]
~ BTOB                             - [WOW]
~ APINK                           - [My My, Hush]
~ APINK                           - [NoNoNo]
~ 4 Minute                     - [Volume Up]
~ Maknae performance   - [The circus by Britney Spears]
   - BTOB Sungjae & f(x) Sulli
   - 4 Minute Tiara & EXO Sehun
   - 2PM Chansung & After School E-young
   - KARA Jiyoung & SHINee Taemin
~ 4 MINUTE & EXO-M  - SPECIAL STAGE [Songs : WOLF]
 
________________________________________________________________
 
 
"Waa! Dabeak!" Jieun said.
 
"That means we'll start practice today." You sighed..
 
"Kiddos. If you collaborate with SMEnt artists, you'll go to the agency for practice. As for JYPent they'll Iome to our agency and for the maknae performance, the practice will be held in here too. So, fighting." Your group manager explained.
 
"Ne, we understand." Five of you answering. 
 
"Cham. Tiara, you have to go to SMEnt for the duet performance. and for 4 Minute and EXO performance, the practice will start tonight." 
 
"Now?" You asked frightenly.
 
"Yes, lets go." The manager said. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
-SMEnt Building-
 
You entered the building nervously. Since this is your first time, you're a bit awkward and shy. There, you saw the staff welcoming you and your manager as well. You just smiled and bowed. The staff guide both of you to the waiting room. 
 
When you enter the practice room, Chanyeol and his manager already arrived. You bowed to them. Your manager and his manager having a prep talk. While you just remain silent. Awkward maybe. You decided to sit at the sofa provided and your hands were busy touching your iPad. You're actually playing "Anipang" [Bejeweled]. You didnt even care about your prtner, Park Chanyeol. Since you're awkward, you didnt say any words to him. 
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo, Tiara-ssi." Suddenly, Chanyeol greeted you.
 
"Annyeong."  You just smiled and continue playing the anipang.
 
"I can tell that you're nervous right now." He giggled. You stop playing the games and lock your iPad.
 
"Haha. Approximately, yes. Anyway, nice to meet you. Hope we'll perform the best performance ever." You give him your hand for him to handshaked. He slips his hand in yours and handshaked you.
 
"Same goes to me. Fighting!" He said.
 
"Kids, its time for practicing." Your manager called both of you. 
 
"First of all, you guys will do duet performance and the tittle of the song is "Stupid In Love" By Sistar Soyu ft Mad Clown. Hope you guys will do your best. We'll leave you with the staffs here. You may start practice now. After you guys ready, we want to watch you perform later. About the cheoreograph, you'll be teach soon." His manager said. Both of your manager leave.
 
 
The cheoreographer has taught you the steps. Actually, there are only a few steps you guys need to practice. As for the closing, For the intro part, you guys will be apart to show that your relationship has a problem. For the rap part, Chanyeol need to hold your hands tightly but you didnt look at him. As for the closing, you'll fall in his embrace. 
 
"Ne, we understand." You said.
 
After a long practice, both of you decided to rest for a while at the waiting room. While resting, you did took a selca with him. 
 
"Tonight, we'll have a practice with EXO-M members." you sighed.
 
"Jinja? Its must be tiring, Anyhow, fighting." He said.Both of you continue on talking while eating some snacks. Ice breaking maybe. 
 
"Chanyeol-ssi, Tiara-ssi. Be ready for our next practice."  Suddenly, you heard your manager eonnie voice.
 
"Ne, eonnie. Jamkanman." You said. Suddenly, your phone ring. 
 
"I'll go first, palli answer your phone." Chanyeol said as he stood up and made his way to the practicen spot.
 
"Ah, eonnie."
 
"Yobosaeyo?"
 
"Tiara-yah, appa.....appa...collapsed again. Palli..." You ended the call and immediately too your jacket. Before you leave, you tell your manager what happened and all the staffs there including Chanyeol. You called the driver to take you home.
 
 
 
 
***TO BE CONTINUE ......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
***Yeoreobeun! How are you? Sorry, for late updating :) Anyway, do LEAVE YOU COMMENTS, okay? I'll update A.S.A.P after this.
 
 
ANYWAY, MY #1st BIAS is a cameo in this chapter . WOHOOOO ~  uri PARK CHANYEOL <3
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE:
HPYK :)