CKH 29

Cute Kiss & Hug
***YOUR POV***
 
 
Its already 4.00 p.m. Like yesterday, tonight you'll be having practice with EXO-M members for the SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS. But, you guys need to gather at the agency first.
 
"Tiara-ssi, you may rest for now. You dont have to go for practice, arachi?" The Manager eonnie said.
 
"Gwaenchanha, eonnie. I can do it." You said.
 
"Its up to you, Tiara. I cant force you." 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
SMEnt Building.
 
Not as you used to be, you remain silent while the other members greeting each other, chatting and even joking around. You just smile to them.
 
"Tiara-yah~ Want some snacks?" Luhan came. Giving you some snacks. You just take it without hesitation.
 
"Kamsahamnida." 
 
"I heard your partner for the Maknae performance is Sehun, am I right?"
 
"Ne. You're right."
 
"He's too  awkward and shy when meeting someone for the first time. Give him some time. Haha. Maybe he seems like a quiet guy and arrogant, but, trust me, once you know him better, his sense of humor will come out and instead of it." Luhan said.
 
"Oh, I see. So,  I just have to make him comfortable." You said.
 
"Yes!" He said.
 
Suddenly, the manager called all of you. The practice started.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
After done practicing today, you decided to go to your agency. You just dont want to go home. There, you go to your "SecretRoom" and decided to sleep there. It is a place that you may go when you're dissapointed or sad. You fall asleep with a barbie doll on your chest, You hugged it tightly.
 
"Appa.......appa..........Dont leave me...... Neomuna hago speun mal...Dont leave me.....Appa...."
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
 
I left my iPad at our pracice room just now. So, I decided to take it. I passed through the lobby and reached at our waiting room. After taking my iPad, I decided to visits Tira's SecretRoom since I havent clean the dusts up. I reached there. 
 
When I was about to open the door, I heard someone's voice.
 
"Appa.......appa..........Dont leave me...... Neomuna hago sipeun mal...Dont leave me.....Appa...."
 
So, I enter the room. I saw Tiara sitting and sleeping on the couch, holding a doll. She must dreamnt  of her father. I wipe her tears on her fairness cheek. Yes, she's broken right now.  I shouldn't leave her back then. I should continue stay by her side no matter what happen. Im regret for what I've done to this innocent young girl. Mianhae. I'll hold your late father words. I'll fill your life with happiness. I promised. 
 
She suddenly hold my arm. "Jamkanman, na honja. Stay here just for a few seconds" Her eyes still closed. I dont know if she's sleep talking or not. Maybe she dreamnt of her father  again. I know she needs someone to support her when she was about to fall down, she needs a shoulder to shed all her tears and she need someone to hug her tightly, Tiara-yah, let me be the person who can fill your world with joy and happiness. Let me be......