CKH 21

Cute Kiss & Hug

 

THE CONTINUOUS....
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
Today, you really hope that you will not bump into BTOB members. You dont want to meet them especially Yook Sungjae. You dont know why, but it seems like you hate him. Dumped you. Ignore your love after making you confessed to him. Your father collapsed and in critical condition right after he cancelled the wedding plan. and the worst thing is, you lost some of the important memories in your life. Is he too cruel to you? Why is it happen? Everytime you want to remember all of those things, your head will suffering from tha pain that you cant endure at all.  
 
You reached the agency building. Wearing a simple outfit and without make-up on your face. Just a Lip Tint on your lips. 
 
 
 
rjoa9i-l-610x610-sweater-pull-veste-jack
 
 
 
You walk along the lobby. Heading to your manager's room. You have to report yourself before entering the dorm. It is the procedure 
 
"Eonnie! Annyeong! How are you?" You shocked the manager eonnie.
 
"Oh? Tiara. Im fine. Thank you. How about you?" She asked.
 
"Im fine. Eonnie, I want to stay at the dorm tonight." You smiled.
 
"Eh? Your parents will mad to us. You're still under the hospital observation, Tiara~" 
 
"My parents? Ugh. They  barely staying at home. Busy with their business. Im alone at home." You pouted.  "Just this once, eonnie? okay?"
 
"Arasso. Palli go upstairs and rest." She finally asked you to do so.
 
"Gumawo, eonnie. I love you. Im leaving. bye!" You said happily and leave the room.
 
You decided to use the elevator since the stairs will make you tired. You waited for the elevator to open. When the elevator opens, you saw BEAST members in it. Lee Gikwang, Son Dongwoon and Yoon Doo Joon. You just bowed to them. Actually, you're shy to greet them since you're still new there and you also barely meet them. lol. In the elevator, you remain silent. Gikwang and Dongwoon as usual didnt keep quiet. They will continue making jokes and Doojoon will follow them. They stop laughing when they saw you remain silent. 
 
"Tiara-ssi. annyeong." Suddenly Gikwang greeted you.
 
"Annyeong." You just giving them a dull smile.
 
"How are you?" He asked.
 
"Im fine, gumawo." You replied
 
"Nice to meet you, Tiara-ssi." Doo Joon said.
 
"Keundae, you should stay at home right now, am I right?" Dongwoon asked.
 
"Ah, yes. But my parents isn't at home. They often outstation. So, Im bored at home. Thats why I decided to stay at the dorm today." You give them a smile. Now a sincere smile.
 
"This is my first time seeing a cute junior like her." Suddenly Gikwang makes a joke. Dongwoon and Doojoon shooked his head. You blushed and giggles at the same time. 
 
"Yah, Lee Gikwang. Are you flirting her?" Yoon Doo Joon shook his arm.
 
"Tiara-ssi, we apologised for this chinggu stupidity. He's always like this." Dongwoon make an funny apologization. 
 
"Ah, ne. gwaenchanha. But, Just call me Tiara. Im not comfortable with the word "ssi". You said. The elevator opens. "Im leaving." You bowed.
 
"Annyeong! See you again cutie Tiara" Lee Gikwang waved at you. You just smile and head to 4 MINUTE'S dorm. 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Suddenly, you feel your head was too heavy and the pain that you cant endure attack your head. You stopped for a while. Your legs suddenly weak. Your sights suddenly blur. You continue to walk, but your steps suddenly slow and you feel that your body didnt receive any nerves signal from your brain. You feel like you're lost.......................................
 
 
***HYUNA POV***
 
"Aish. I left my handphone in my car." I decided to go downtairs to take my hp.
When I walk towards the elevator. I saw someone figures and suddenly that person collapsed. I approached her. Im shock after I saw her. She's Tiara!
 
 
"Tiara-yah! Tiara-yah! Wake up!! Someone help me pleasee.! I shouted for help. Her face was too pale and she didnt wake up. She's faint.
 
"Hyuna-yah, wae geurae?" Suddenly, Jieun and Sohyun come.
 
"Oh my God! What happen to her?" Sohyun shocked.
 
"She's suddenly faint. Eotteohkae?" I said. Tears falling down on my cheek.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
-AT THE HOSPITAL-
 
"Yah, Hyuna. Stop crying, andwae?" Jieun scold me.
 
"You wont understand my feeling. Seeing her like this is killing me." I replied.
 
"I know. But, stop crying. Paboya. Nothing bad will happen. Trust me, okay? She's a strong girl." She added.
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You feel like your head was hitted by thousands stones. Its really hurt. Pain. Heavy. You cant endure it. 
 
"Ah....apayo...help me, please...." You cried.
 
"Tiara-yah, do you hear me?" You heard someone's voice. Your eyes opened.
 
"Who are you?" You asked curiously. 
 
"Tiara-yah. This is eonnie. Jieun eonnie. You dont know me?" She asked.
 
"Mianhae, I dont know who you are. Keundae, do you know me?" You asked again.
 
"Tiara-yah, dont be like this. Dont make us scared. Do you remember me? Im Hyuna eonnie. Oh?"
 
"Mianhae. I cant remember  who you guys."
 
 
 
***JIEUN POV***
 
"Hyuna-yah, you stay here. Call her parents. I want to meet the doctor."
 
I leave the room and go straight to the doctor's place.
 
"Doctor-nim, how's her condition? She seems doesnt remember us." I asked the doctor straight away.
 
"She's in process of recovering. She might faints if she takes too much exercise of getting back all of the memories that she lost. For now, she will not remember all of the people around her. But, dont worry. Its just temporary. It will take 3 days. Let her rests for these few days."
 
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
My phone ring.
 
CONVERSATION START**
 
"Yobosaeyo? Minhyuk hyung? Wae?"
 
"Yah, Yook Sungjae. I heard that Tiara collapsed again. She's now in the hospital. And her parents isnt here. They're now in London for some business matter."
 
"So?"
 
"Paboya?!!!! Go to the hospital right now." He yelled to me. 
 
END OF CONVERSATION***
 
I have to go. Yes, I should. She's being like that because of me. 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
-AT THE HOSPITAL-
 
I walk towards the room that she placed in. I entered the room.But, why suddenly I feel so nervous. She is sleeping. There, I saw one woman sitting next to her. Oh, that is their family secretary.
"Annyounghasaeyo." I greeted the woman
 
"Annyounghasaeyo, young master." She stand up and bowed to me. 
 
"How's her?" I asked.
 
"She stable right now. She just need some rest." She answered.
 
"Why did she faint?" I asked.
 
My phone beep once.
 
"ONE MESSAGE RECEIVED"
 
"Yook-ssi, you're now in hospital right? Becareful when talking to her. She didnt recognize and remember who we are. Dont worry, its just for a temporary. Help her, okay? -Hyuna.
 
"Emm, Secretary-nim, you may go home now. Let me take care of her tonight." I said.
 
"But, her parents.____________________"
 
"Dont worry, I will deal it with her parents. Now, you can go home. Take a rest." I smiled.
 
"Im leaving. Jaljayo, young master." She bowed. I bowed back. She leave the room.
 
I sit next to Tiara. This is the person that I've miss a lot. In pain because of me. Seeing her sleeping makes me calm. She's sleeping safe and sound. 
 
"Mianhae.....Tiara-yah....From now on, I'll take care of you. I promised." I held her hands tightly. My tears drop on my cheeks. I fall asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You feel like someone holding your hands. SO, you wake up. You opened your eyes. You look to your left side. You saw someone sleeping safely and holding your left hands. Your tears suddenly fall down. Does he know how much you miss him? 
 
You wipe your tears. You didnt want to wake him up. You release your hands that he held. You want to get some fresh air. So, you decided to go outside for a while.
 
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
"Haish, how can I fall asleep." I didnt realize that she's not there until "Oh? Where is she?" I start to worry. I saw her jackets still there. I checked at the toilet, but there is no one there.  So, I decided to asked the nurse at the counter. I bring her jacket along.
 
According to what the nurse say, she's going to the downstairs and want to get some fresh air. So, I try to search for her.
 
 
When I reach at the yard, I saw her sitting on the bench. WIthout jacket. Just a pajamas.
 
 
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 
 
You feel relax after gaining some fresh air. 
 
Suddenly...
 
"Why didnt you wake me up? I can accompany you." Suddenly, Yook Sungjae appeared.
 
You remain silent until he cover your body with the jacket. "Gumawo".
 
"DId you eat well?" He asked.
 
"Emm" 
 
"Did you have a great time these days?" He asked again.
 
"Emm" Your answered was short.
 
"Did you sleep well?" He asked again.
 
"Emm".
 
"Is there anything that you want to talk with me."
 
"Eobseo." You answered. Actually, you've so many to share and talk with him. But, you dont why, your mouth suddenly didnt want to do so.
 
"Arasso. Lets go inside. Its cold outside." He suddenly wnts to bring you inside.
 
"Jamkanman....jamkanman.." You suddenly stop him.
 
"Wae?" He asked.
 
"Mianhae..But..I will hate you for the rest of my life. So, please dont ever come here again. You may go home now." 
 
When you was about to leave, he grabbed your hands caused you to stop and face him. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUE ....