CKH 12

Cute Kiss & Hug
- 2 DAYS LATER -
 
 ***YOUR POV***
 
You've made the decision. So, you decided to enter his room. Afterall, you know that he's already gone to the agencies since early in the morning. You slowly open the door and make an entrance.
 
"Emm, where should I put this? Ah, here." You put the ring carefully on his bed. You stare at the ring once again.
 
"Eh, ani ani. I supposed to put it here." You put the ring on the desk near the computer.
 
You decided to leave his room. You are success in closing the door back. But when you turn to make a way to your room. Suddenly.........
 
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
"Haish. I need to go back to the agencies again. How come I left such an important stuffs." You murmuring to yourself as you reached the second floor of the house.
 
Suddenly, you saw Tiara's back figure. She's closing your bedroom's door slowly. You decided to make her shocked. and so, before she could turn her back, you slready stand behind her.
 
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Omma!" You shouted when you saw Sungjae standing infront of you.
 
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
 
"Uhh, Ohh, nothing." You tried to escape and you did try to run to your room but Sungjae immediately hold your arm and pulled you into his room. He opened the door and closed it back.
 
"Yah, Yook Sungjae, I want to go for some breakfast." You said in panic.
 
"Tell me first." He stared at you.
 
"Tell you what? I dont think so I've something to tell you." You try to escaped from his glare.
 
"Ahh, arasso. So, how about that ring? Why is it suddenly on my desk?" He pointed at the shining ring on his desk.
 
engagement-ring-sale-RS4086-1.JPG
 
 
"ohh, emm. Keugae..keugae....I ... I accepted your heart." You stuttered.
 
"Mwo? Sorry, I cant here you. Could you please repeat that?" 
 
"I accepted your heart."
 
"And so?"
 
"Joayo." Suddenly that word come out from you mouth.
 
He hugged you. He's now hugging you!
 
He rubbed you hair and you did respond to his hug. You wrap your hands around him.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
-3 WEEKS LATER-
 
 
You and Sungjae are now in love. Yes, in love. From hating to loving. You even cant believe those things will happen.  
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
 
 
 "Appa. What's the matter you called me early in the morning?" You asked your father.
 
"Sungjae-yah, I received an invitation from you agencies 2 days ago and I did go to your agencies yesterday. The CEO convincing me to cancel the marriage because its actually break the contract." Your father explained.
 
The contract! How come you forgot such thing.
 
 
"So, you better meet the CEO and tell them that you'll cancelled the marriage if you dont want to lost your career onwards. Appa give you two choices, stop your career as a singer and continue our family's business empire at the overseas or continue your career as a singer and cancel the marriage. Sungjae-yah, Im old already, you're the only son that I had. " 
 
Eotteohkae? You dont want to break Tiara's heart. Both of the choices are cruel! If you choose either one of it, it is still remain the same, Tiara will hurts. 
 
 
 
You decided to choose your career as a singer. Because, if you choose to continue your family's business empire you thought you'll be apart from Tiara since she's an Idol in Korea. Even the marriage will be cancel, as long as you didnt apart from Tiara. Thats it. 
 
 
"As long as I still can see her." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY :) Hope you guys like it! Feel free to give suggestions at the comment field below :D
 
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE ;
HPYK ;)