CKH 6

Cute Kiss & Hug
-1 WEEK LATER-
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 
"Tiara-yah, eomma-ga mianhae. I know you didnt agree with the marriage, but, at least comeback home, Tiara-yah, Oh?. Eomma and appa miss you a lot."
 
"Mianhae eomma. I cant. If appa still with his decision, I wont going back home. Never." You said. "Eomma, I got to go. I've to go to practice for this night performance. Jaljayo." You bowed and quickly head to the lobby. 
 
Actually, today is the day for you guys to rest. No practice for today.
 
 
"Eomma, naega.....jinja mianhae. I didnt mean to lie to you, but there's nothing I can do right now other than lying."
 
 
You decided to got to your "secret room" to rest yourself before going back to the dorm. The room is complete with the refrigerator, sofa,piano,air-conditioner and some furnitures.
 
Suddenly, your phone ring.
 
*1 message from Unknown number*
 
"Jung Tiara, where are you?" -Yook Sungjae.
 
 
 
You just ignore his text and take out a bottle of campaign from the refrigerator. You drink as much as you can. You sat on the sofa and trying to stand up, but your steps suddenly weak. Thanks God, someone supported you when you was about to fall.
 
 
"Are you crazy?!" Sungjae yelled at you.
 
 
"This is not the correct way to settle all the problems." He added. He held your shoulders.
 
 
"Oh. Yook Sungjae you're here.So, how are you?" You looked to her face. "Yook Sungjae ida. The famous korean maknae in South Korea. Chukkahae. You did a good job, Yook Sungjae. I am..... Jung Tiara, the new maknae in Music industry.....but I've a bad luck. Being force to marry a guy that doesnt love her at all at this young age." You touch his nose and giggled. Your eyes barely close and open. 
 
 
"Kamanhae." He said. You rest your head on his shoulder.
 
 
"Yook Sungjae, what type of perfume did you use..? It smells good." You said and laughed. 
 
 
"Yaa, Yook Sungjae, are you crying? Uljima. Its supposed to be me to cry right now. Not you. Hahaa." You rubbed his back. To be shorten, you hugged him. "Uljima, pabo ya." You giggled again. You fall asleep on his shoulder. He lift you to his car and send you back to your group's dorm. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***Sorry! Short update! Nowadays, Im busy with school works ><
 I hope you guys enjoy reading! <3 <3 <3
 
 
 
Lotsoflove,
HPYK :)