CKH 30

Cute Kiss & Hug
5 YEARS LATER.....
 
 
Its already 5 years since appa leave me. After went through all the hardships and happiness 
in music industries, I have met the most amazing people around me. My family is the first 
one to give me support for whatever I did. Im glad that eomma and So Eun eonnie never  
forget me even once. They love me though Im not their biological family. I love them more 
than I love myself. Im happy and grateful to have a family like them. Good news that So Eun 
eonnie and Kim Bum oppa are now engaged. As for Luhan, he is the closest male friend that 
 
I ever had after Baekhyun. I am now being the closest friend of EXO. They treat me very well 
and we love to make some jokes wherever we may be and of course lots of EXOFANGIRLS 
envy to me. Never to be forgotten, Hyuna eonnie, Jieun eonnie, Gayoon eonnie, Sohyun 
eonnie, Jihyun eonnie and all CUBE Family who always there for me whenever I need them. 
 
 
 
 
Ah, Cham! How about Sungjae? BTOB are now perform as 6 members for temporary.
 5 years ago, Sungjae decided to follow her father to United States to continue his study in 
Business Major. He will inherit his father company after his contract with our agency ended. 
I think its a bit funny since his contract will end in a long period of time. 6 years to go I think. 
 But, nevermind. Maybe he wants to determine his future very well. 
 
 
He asked me to wait for him. After 5 years, he'll be back. He asked me not to meet another 
guy though I found someone else who are good looking than him. Annoying. 
 
 
 
"Yah, Jung Tiara, stop remain silent. Someone is waiting for you at the lobby. So, palli. Dont make that person waiting for you for too long." Hyuna eonnie suddenly interrupt my rest time.
 
"Who?" You asked.
 
"Dont know. Maybe someone you used to know. Yah, go and check for yourself." She pushed me towards the door and opened it for me. I still confused and dont know what to do. I blinked my eyes "Palliiii~~~" She said.
 
"Arasso, arasso. Im leaving, then." You said.
 
 
You go downstairs using an elevator. When you reached at the lobby, you try to search for someone figure. But, there's no one there.
 
"Oh? Where is that person?" You monologued.
You sit at the bench provided there hoping for the person will come to you. You looked to the left side. There's no one there. You looked at the right side then, but the result is just the same. There's no people at the lobby that time. You sighed and place your hands on the bench. Suddenly, you feel that you hold something accidentally. You take a look. There is a note there. 
 
Something is written there. "At the entrance please." You take the notes along with you and walk towards the entrance. There, you saw a bouquet of red roses. "Take this, please." A note again. And so, you take it.
 
You decided to walk towards the garden, outside the agency building. Maybe the person is there. But, there's no one there. 
 
"Aish, is this a prank? Byun Baekhyun again? Sheesh. That chinggu." He often to prank you. You remembered  when Baekhyun pranked you. You almost fall into his pranked and almost cry when he said "Your car is gone. Someone took it, maybe a burglar." 
 
"Baekhyun is not here. They have a live tour. How bad you, you dont even know where your friends currently at?" Suddenly, you heard someone's voice from behind. You turn back to see who is that.
 
"YOOK SUNGJAE?! NEOYA?" You frightened and even pointed at him. He walk towards you and put your hands down. 
 
"Even if you shocked, no need to point at me." He said.
 
"Where did you go?.....Ah, aniyo. When did you arrived?"
 
"Ahh, its been a long time we didnt meet each other and had the most sweetest moment ever. By the way, I arrived here 2 months ago. I need some rest and take a short holiday before BTOB make a new comeback." He said.
 
"2 Months ago?  Heol!" You said annoyingly.
 
"Wae? You're frust right? Hahaha. Anyway, I win."
 
"Aniyo. LOL. Im not that frust." You touch your cheek. Haish.
 
"I expected a hug from you when I meet you."
 
"Hahaha. Is that so? Arasso."
 
You hugged him. 
 
He rubbed your hair. "Gumawo." 
 
"Oh, okay. Enough." You giggled and released him.
 
"What? What does it mean? I just received a 4 seconds hug?" He pouted.
 
"Cute hug, I guess." You giggled.
 
"Saranghaeyo." His words makes your eyes blinked. Pardon.
 
"So?" You pretend not to take it serious.
 
"Will you marry me?" 
 
"No. Shirho"
 
"Wae?" He asked with his serious expression.
 
"Saranghaeyo." You said.
 
"Cute Kiss and Hug, please?" 
 
"Pfffft." You laughed. "Its supposed to be namja doing that." 
 
He leaned closer to you. You lift your eyebrow. 
 
He kissed you. ___________________________________________________________
 
 
"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Wohooo~ YEOROBEUN!!! New lover is here!!"
Suddenly, Minhyuk came and interrupted the sweet scene. 
 
"Yah, Hyung! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!?!!!?" Sungjae yelled.
 
 
"Im not alone Sungjae-yah! I come with your hyungs." Minhyuk said.
 
"HELLO, SUNGJAE! CONGRATULATIONS!" Suddenly, Peniel come out from the bushes near  your spot. 
 
"Peniel Hyung? Neoya?! Sungjae frightened.
 
"We are here as well!" Suddenly, Changsub, Hyungsik, Eunkwang and Ilhoon also come out from their spot. 
 
 
""Ohh. I've something to do upstairs. We have performance tonight. Keureom." You bowed and leave them. Oh, how embarassing! You leave them with a blush on your cheeks.
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
I decided to follow Tiara. There's a lot I want to share with her. "My beloved 6 hyungs, I'll go first. Bye!." 
 
"Yah! Yook Sungjae. Deorawa!" I heard Hyungsik yelled. I just ignore them.
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
Suddenly, you feel someone wrapping his arm around your shoulder. lol. Its Sungjae. When, you was about to press the "open-button" for the elevator, he lift you up. Bridal style.
 
"Yah! Yook Sungjae, its public you know. Let me down." Since your hands in his chest, you hit his chest hardly. 
 
"Ouch! Shirho. Say "yes" for my question first. Will you marry me?"
 
"This is not the right time. Lets discussed it later. Now, lert me down." You said.
 
"Im going to make a "marry go round~ here. One, two, thr__________"
 
"Yes!" 
 
"Mwo?"
 
"I said, yes. Now let me down."
 
"Not as easy as ABC to let you down. Peoppeo." He give you an evil smile. 
 
"Yah? Michesseo?" 
 
"Peoppeo first or else, I'll~~"
 
You wrapped your hands around his neck, and give him a peck on his lip. "Good girl."
He let you down.
 
"Arasso. Im busy, okay! See you later." You said and entered the elevator after pressing the button.
 
"I follow." He said. 
 
"Yah!" 
 
"I think I need to follow you wherever you go, since your Cute Kiss & Hug is MINE and it is for me." 
 
 
 
 
You've made the right choice. You found your MR.RIGHT and he's Yook Sungjae. The person that you used to hate, love, hate then love again. Though its complicated, but, you still happy, because he's the only person that understands you very well. All you want are, stay together with him, raising a child with him, growing older with him and love him. 
 
 
 

"Tiara-yah, I'll be your stars that shines more brighter than anyone else and I could light up the whole town for you. I love you." Yook Sungjae

 
 
 
"Sungjae-yah, Thanks for filling my world with joy and happiness. Thanks for loving me. You're the very first male that I ever fall in love. Before this, I've none and I dont know what is love mean to be. But, after meeting you, I learn and now, I know what is love. Gumawo. Naneun dangsineul saranghamnida, Yook Sungjae." - Jung Tiara.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

THE END

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YEOROBEUN! Its already reached the final chapter! Thanks a lot for those who keep supporting CUTE KISS & HUG from the very first. I really appreciate it! Thanks to the AMAZING SUBSCRIBERS AS WELL! I LOVE YOU guys! Anyway, Im a writer from Malaysia, nice to meet you guys. Wanna be my international pals? Feel free to send me an intro :) I'll be back with some amazing romance story! Gidaryeo <3 Annyeong!
 
 

FYI, YOOK SUNGJAE IS MY #4th ULTIMATE BIAS after Chanyeol, Nichkhun and Minho :) 

 
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE and SINCERELY :
HPYK ;)