CKH 11

Cute Kiss & Hug

 

***SUNGJAE POV***
 
 
"Im serious." Suddenly that words come our from my mouth. I can tell that she's in shock.
 
"Oh, keugae...keugae.. Yah! before this you tell me that you hate me. ahaha. Its just your prank right? ah, I dont hear anything." she closed her ears and pretend not to hear what you've said just now. 
 
You took out a ring with a "LOVE" diamond on it. 
 
"Take this. If you accept my heart, put it in my room. I give you one week. Ah, ani.. 2 days from now." You slightly walk and heading to the parking lot.
 
"Yah, wait for me. Doesnt it too early? 1 week, okay? She said with her puppy eyes.
 
"2 days."
 
"How about 5 days? Hihi." She giggled.
 
"I said 2 days."
 
"4 days?"
 
"2 days." You just walk and gave her the same answer. She continue chasing you.
 
"3 days?"
 
"2 days, okay. FullSTOP." You said and get into the car.
 
"Yook Sungjae is a coward!!!" She shouted.
 
"Yah, palli get into the car or else I will leave you here." You threatened her. She quickly open the car-door. You even heard her sighed.
 
 
On the way back home, both of you remain silent and even didnt say a word. She fall asleep.She's must be tired.
You stopped the car at the side way. You take off your jacket and quickly cover her body. You decided to get down from the car to take fresh night air. 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You open your eyes as you can feel the car is not moving. You take a glance outside the window. You saw Sungjae standing outside enjoying the night view. From your position, you can see a river and colourful lights reflections on the water. It was beautiful. You decided to take a fresh air too. and so, you get down from the car and still wearing Sungjae's jacket.
 
"Why did you stopped?" You asked him.
 
"Geunyang." He replied. You nodded. Suddenly, a wind breeze towards both of you.
 
"Ahhhh, its cold." You rubbed both of your hands to make them hot. 
 
SUNGJAE POV
I saw her in cold. 
 
"Palli get into the car." You said.
 
"emm." 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
***mianhaeee , Its another short update T.T Im lack of ideasssss nowadays . Something bad happen to me :( Anyway , thanks for those who keep on reading my fanfics . HERE's THE HERO ;

bef8urbciaeftxn.jpg

 

LOTSOFLOVE ;

HPYK ;)