CKH 23

Cute Kiss & Hug

 

The day has passed and your parents still didnt arrived. Its already 5.40 p.m. What a sad life. They supposed to stay by your side right now. But, there arent there. They didnt fulfill their promised. Wanna call the other 4 Minute members, but now,  they must be busy preparing this and that for tonight's performance. What will be the reporters write if they didnt see you perform tonight? Ugh. Here comes trouble. 
 
Your phone ring.. 
 
"Yobosaeyo, eonnie?" The manager-eonnie called you.
 
"Tiara-yah, are you okay?"
 
"Emm, Im okay. Wae-yo?" You asked.
 
"You dont have to worry about what will the reporters write because our CEO already spread the truth news about you through our press conference this morning. So, dont feel hard, okay? All your eonnie (s) here send their regards. They said, they'll visit you once the performance ended. Arasso? Wait for us okay?" 
 
"Arasso, eonnie. Im sleepy. Im hanging up. Annyeong!" You ended the conversation.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
Tonight is my group's comeback. and it would be a tiring day for an idol like me. After the performance ended, I want to rest. Take a long rest if can. 
 
"Yobosaeyo eomma? Wae?" I picked up my handphone. 
 
"Sungjae-yah, after your concert, do you have any plans to go anywhere for the next day?"
 
"No. Why?" I replied with curiosity.
 
"Can eomma asks you a favor?"
 
"Sure, why not. What is it eomma?" I said.
 
"Be sure to take and send Tiara to their house tomorrow morning. She'll be discharge from the hospital tomorrow. Arachi?" 
 
 
 
4 HOURS LATER***
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Annyounghasaeyo, agassi." Someone greeted you.
 
"Ah, annyeonghasaeyo, Mrs Yook." You smiled and slightly press the "up" button under the bed to make you more easier to sit down.
 
"Aunty bring you some fruits and cakes." 
 
"Kamsahamnida, aunty. Im glad that you come here." You take the fruits and cake and put it on the cabinet.
 
"Your eomma called me just now. Something urgent has happened there, so, your parents asked me to loo after you. By the way, hows your condition? Are you still feel sick? Eodi?" She touch your head.
 
"Gwaenchanha. Aunty, Its already late. Why dont you go back home. Im okay. I often to stay here alone." 
 
"Gwaechanhi? You dont scared?" She asked. Her face looks worry.
 
"Emm, gweaenchanha. Palli. Ahjussi is waiting for you." You said.
 
"Ye,ye. Arasso. Take care, okay. If you need anything call me immediately, arachi?"
 
"ne." You hugged her and she issed your cheeks. Left and right.
 
You send her out just by your eyes. You feel like you didnt want to do any movement. You have no mood. You really miss your family. You really want to call them but you refuse to do it. Dont know why.  
 
"I better log-in my social web account." You immediately took your laptop and turn it on. After all the webpage appeared on your laptop screen, you entered your email and password. 
 
So many notifications, friend requests and even thousand messages. You decided to log out it back and open your twitter.
 
Fortunately your twitter unlike your other account. Because you didnt accept any request from any fans. To avoid stranger. You just accept requests from your family, your sunbae from the same agencies and other agencies (ARTISTS).
 
You saw your inbox icon "pop out". That means there are new messages .
 
"Eh? Luhan? He is the member of EXO, right?" You murmured.
 
 
 
 
 
***CONVERSATION START [CHAT]***
 
 
NOTE : Blue colour is the colour for Luhan's messages and pink is yours.
 
__________
 
Hi :)
__________
 
Hello ^^
 
__________
 
Are you doing fine there?
 
__________
 
Emm, yes. Why?
 
__________
 
I heard that you faint and now staying at the hospital. Oh, before that, Im Luhan. You know me, right? Hahaha
 
__________
 
Im okay. Nothing serious happened :D Oh yeah,of course I do know you. Haha. Nice to chat with you :)
 
___________
 
Good then. By the way, I have a favor to ask you. Can I?
 
___________
 
Sure, why not? What is it?
 
___________
 
Later, if you have a free time, I would like to spend you a lunch or maybe a dinner together . Hihi ^^'
 
___________
 
Luhan-ssi, Im honoured. But, why is it me? I mean, there still a lot of girls out there. 
 
___________
 
Before that, I do that as chinggu. Not more than that. We can be friends, right? 
 
___________
 
Of course, we can be friends. :D But, for the lunch matter, Im not really sure if I can go with you. You now right, Im busy these days. Im still under hospital observation. But, dont worry, Luhan-ssi. I promised, once Im discharged from the hospital, I will definitely contact you. We're friends right? 
 
____________
 
Ah, yes. Gumawo. Em, cham! Number phone?  :))
 
____________
 
0109005417. Contact me anytime. haha
 
____________
 
Arasso. What are you doing there?
 
___________
 
Me? Eating and chatting. Haha.
 
___________
 
Oh, I see. Is there anyone there with you?
 
____________
 
No. Na honja. Wae?
 
_____________
 
Oh? Honja? 
 
_____________
 
Are you frightened? Haha. Ne, na honja. No problem, I often stay alone at hospital.
 
_____________
 
Oh, I see. Dont you feel scared?
 
_____________
 
Ani. Nan Tiara-ieyo. Jung Tiara. Im not scared. :D Luhan-ssi, it seems like I have to log out my account. I have something to settle off. Hope to chat with you again next time. Annyeong :D
 
_____________
 
Ne, Annyeong :)
 
_____________
 
***CONVERSATION ENDED (CHAT)***
 
 
 
 
 
"Ahhh, Im tired!"  You take a look at the watch hanging on the wall. Its already 10.30 p.m. The concert usually ended around 11 p.m. You're tired waiting for them to come. So, you decided to take  a nap before meeting with the other 4MInute members and the manager eonnie.
 
A  few minutes later, you heard the sounds of steps. So, you wake up from the short nap.
 
And.....
 
"Tiara dongsaeng!!!!" Suddenly, Hyuna shouted as she entered the room.
 
"Ah, eonnie. annyeoung!!!! You spread your arms and 5 of them hugs you at the same time makes your body shake a little bit. 
 
"Yadeulra, control your voices. This is hospital not our agency's building." Suddenly the manager ask us to low down our voice. 
 
"Arasso!." Sohyun give her respond.
 
"Tiara-yah, your eomma called me just now. She said you didnt pick up your handphone. Wae?" The manager eonnie asked.
 
"Ah, jinja? Emm, I switch of my handphone on purpose. I did it because they didnt fulfill their promise to me.The promised to come here at noon. But, look, I even didnt see their face since afternoon." You sighed.
 
"Arasso, arasso. We'll accompany you here." Sohyun said.
 
"Eh? You'll sleep here? All of you?" You asked shockingly.
 
"Of course, why not? We're family right." You moved by Jieun eonnie words. They care about you though you're still new to them. What a fortune.
 
"We did bring our blanet and so on." Hyuna giggled.
 
"I do bring my snacks. HAHA." All of you bursts into laughter after hearing Jihyun eonnie jokes.
 
"If then, you'll stay here just for one night. Because tomorrow morning, I'll be discharge from here. Assa." You clap your hands.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
That night you had such a beautiful night with them. What a fortune. Hope, tomorrow there will be a good fortune again. These days, you've went through so many hardships and difficulties that has affected your  emotions and even your healths....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I can do update todayyy though I still have an upcoming papers tomorrow! HAHAHA! Oh! Bad me! Anyway, Thankyou for your support dear readers! Wish me luck for my upcoming physics paper tomorrow! XD
Hows my fanfics? Is it interesting or not? Do you like it or not? Any suggestions? If you didnt understand my writing skills, tell me :) Dont be shy, okay? I'll try to improve. We're friends by the way! Do leave your comment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Annyeong! Have a nice day, chinggus :D
 
exo all Lu Han exo m Luhan 2013 psets
 
(HERE's LUHANNNN!!!!) <3 <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE :
HPYK ;)