CKH 10

Cute Kiss & Hug
Your alarm clock ring. 
 
"Ahhh, I didnt get enough sleep." You stretched your arm. You slightly get up from your bed and head to the bathroom.
 
After you finish take a shower, you decided to go to the kitchen. But, your plans was cancelled because of your phone ringing. You immediately pick it up after you saw your manager's name appear on the screen.
 
"Yobeoseyo, eonnie?"
 
"Tiara-ssi, please come to the agencies now. You've a new schedule." Your manager said.
 
"ah, yes. I'll come."
 
Your mood suddenly change. You thought you'll rest at home today. You walk lazily to the cupboard and change your clothes.
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX5mtut35AtYSx-0awR5X
 
 
You go downstairs to take a simple breakfast since you've to go now. You saw Sungjae is eating at the dining table.
 
"Where are yo going?" He asked.
 
"To the company."
 
"Ah. If like that_________________. 
 
"Im leaving! Annyoung! You take a sip of milk and leave the dining room.
 
 
SUNGJAE POV
 
"I havent finish my words yet." You said.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
-At The Agencies-
 
YOUR POV
 
AFter receiving your new schedule, you decided to leave the agencies. When you was about to reach the lobby, someone calling you. Ah, that was Sungjae.
 
"What is it?" You asked.
 
"Yah, I havent finished my words yet and you already leave me speechless." He said.
 
"Arasso. Im sorry. What is it? You replied.
 
"I want to go to someplaces."
 
"So?"
 
"Accompany me." He winked.
 
"I dont want."
 
"Arasso, I'll sleep in your room and on your bed tonight."  He pretend to make his move to leave.
 
"Yah, wait for me! I'll go with you.
He give you his hand and you just look to it.
 
"What again? You glare at him.
 
"Hold my hand." 
 
"Aish." You hold his hand on forced. Crazy, you dont want to sleep with him tonight. Both of you get into the car.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Amusement park? You asked.
 
"Yes, as you can see." He replied. "Wait here, okay. I want to make a call."
 
You didnt want to hear him. So, you decided to go at the small lake.
 
"Its beautiful." Suddenly, Sungjae stand  beside you.
 
"Mmm." You replied.
 
"Tiara-yah."
 
"What?"
 
"Actually, There's something I want to tell you." His words makes your heart beat faster than usual.
 
"Yah, dont be too serious. Your face is funny." You try to make yourself calm.
 
"Joayo."
 
"pffffft. Hahaha. Yah, great prank but Im not into it." You laughed.
 
"Im serious."
 
You are now frozen and speechless. What to do.