CKH 4

Cute Kiss & Hug

"Annyounghasaeyo, Tiara imnida. Please take a good care of me."  You bowed. You introduced yourself infront all of the artists under your agencies. That day, you just wear a simple casual clothes with an 'apple fashioned hair".

uh7.png

 

After the press conference end, you've a photoshoot with the other members of 4 MINUTE which are now being your eonni (s) and the other groups as well such as BTOB, Beast, APink, G.Na and so on. Yes, you're awkward since this is your first time meeting them except this one person, Yook Sungjae. He pretend that this is his first time meeting you.

 

***YOUR POV***

"Ah, ne, kamsahamnida. Please teach me alot." You said and bowed to Jieun eonni after she congratulated you.

"Nice meeting you, Tiara-ssi." You heard someone saying that from behind you. And you quickly turn back with a smile.

"Ne, Kamsaham......nida." You stuttered as you saw who is it. Its Sungjae. Aigoo. He is acting cool. 

He give you his hand for you to handshaked. Without no choice, you just handshaked him to prevent from the others suspicions.

He walk away after handshaking you. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------AT YOUR HOUSE------------------------------------------------------------------------

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWG7KuL3MsJ7BmR7cJEfi

 

"Tiara-yah, eomma have something to tell you." Your eomma start the the conversation.

"What is it?' You asked.

"Your marriage with Sungjae will be soon on next week. it supposed to be 2 months from now. But, your father and Mr Yook want to make it as soon as possible'. Your mom explained. "So, please get along with Sungjae." She added.

 

 

-IN YOUR ROOM-

Modern Style for Purple Girls Bedroom Ideas Girls Bedroom Decorating Ideas in Purple Shades

 

What to do? Your status will change in just one week to go. 

"Eotteokhae, eotteokhae!" You shouted. You didnt want to marry yet. You want to focused on your carrier as a newcomer in Music Industry. 

And tomorrow, you'll have to go to the wedding planner co. with Yook Sungjae.

 

 

-THE NEXT MORNING-

You slightly wake up from your bed and head to your bathroom.

small-bathroom-designs-modern.jpg

 

After you finish shower, you pick the suitest clothes for you to wear today. and yiu end up with this outfit. Red velvet coat with black skinny jeans and black handbag.

tumblr_lyfo8t9SwJ1qems3lo1_500_large_lar

 

You put a tiny make up on your face.

korean-ulzzang-makeup-i11.jpg

 

You drive your car to the wedding planner co. When you arrived there, you saw Sungjae's car. Oh, he's already here. 

When you enter the shop, the staffs immediately show you the direction to the fitting room. You take a short glare to Sungja who is still sitting on the sofa and read a magazine. 

 

After you finish wear the wedding dress, you come out from the fitting room.

tumblr_ku1oa8VSg61qa5dcno1_500_large.jpg

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

She's beautiful, gorgeous and cute in that dress. She walk towards you and pinch your arm caused you to back into the reality. 

"Yaaa. What was with that look?" She said and go straight away to the fitting room again.

 

***YOUR POV***

Both of you go out from the shop after finish do all the things for the wedding soon. When you was about to reach your car, suddenly Sungjae hold your wrist.

"Jamkanman." He said.

"Wae? You said as you pull back your wrist.

"Today, the CEO wants to meet us. Our parents already inform them about our marriage. So, definitely the fans will know about this soon." He explained.

"So?"

"So, lets just pretend we are in love since I've no feelings for you. Neither. Understood?" He added.

"Huh? Same goes to me. Listen, I dont want to get marry in this young age. Even I love you, I will never want to marry at this young age." you said and open the car-door. You get into your car and quickly start the engine. 

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

"Arasso. We'll play a great game after this." You said and get into your car. You drive your car to the agency.

 

At the company, the CEO congrats both of you and the other members as well. Oh, how annoying!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***Keep on reading! Hihi. :D so, how was it? Cool or not? Feel free to drop your comment, dear readers! I'll update as soon as possible ^^

 

LOTSAOFLOVE,

HPYK :)