CKH 28

Cute Kiss & Hug

THE CONTINUOUS

 
 
-AT THE HOSPITAL-
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Appa....wake up..there's a lot I want to talk with you..." Your tears dropped down. You hold his hand. 
 
"Tiara-yah, dont worry, urin appa will be okay. Uljima." So Eun rubbed your back. You just ignore her and continue on crying. Suddenly, something on the machine produce a sound. It is an emergency signal. You can see your father breath heavily. 
 
"Help! Help! Something happened here." Your eomma shouted. 
 
Your tears suddenly stop from droping down. You're shocked actually. A few seconds later, the medical team come. They asked you and your family to wait outside. You wait panicly. Same goes to your eonnie and eomma. You sit at the bench with your teards dropping on your cheek. 
 
 
 
***FLASHBACK
 
10 years ago.....
 
"Tiara-yah, Im home. Appa brought you a present." 
 
"Appa...." You hugged him. 
 
"Do you like it?"
 
"Emm. Neomu joa. Appa, next time bring me some candies. "
 
 
***END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
You took out something from your handbag.  Its a barbie doll. It was a gift from your appa. Though its already 10 years, you still keep it. You had a lot of dolls during your childhood days, but, that barbie doll is your favourite. You keep and retain it until now. 
 
"Appa......appa...." Your tears drop down again and again. 
 
One Hour later......
 
The doctor suddenly come out from the ICU room. He opened his mask.
 
"Im really sorry, madam. We cant save him..."
 
 

 

- THE NEXT DAY- 
 
Since your family come from the most richest family in Korea, lots of people come to your house. Your late father family, business partners, trusted friends, friends, workers, clients, and neighbours. Your family from your late mother side and stepmother side came for visits. Never to be forgotten, your friends also come. Your friends under the same company make their visit as well. You didnt care about their coming. You just sit in your room, beside your bed, on the floor. Placing your chin on your knee,  hugging both of your legs. You just remain silent. You want to be alone. So Eun  eonnie come upstairs. 
 
"Tiara-yah, lets go downstairs. Lots of relatives want to see you right now. Your friends also came." She persuaded you.
 
"Shirho. Get out from my room." 
 
"Tiara-yah, dont be like this."
 
"Out."
 
So Eun eonnie give up on persuading you. 
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
She supposed to be here. Meet their relatives. Where is she? Is she alright? Have she eaten? 
Should I go to her room? 
 
 
***FLASHBACK***
 
3 Days ago.....
 
"Sungjae-yah, I considered you as my own son."
 
"Hwijangnim, what are you trying to say?"
 
"If I leave soon, please take care of Tiara. She's the only biological daughter that I had. This is your responsibility. When the time comes, stay by her side. Dont make her break. Im afraid she'll hurt inside because she didnt want one's know her weakness and her true feelings. Physically, you see her as a tough and cheerful young lady, but, once she get hurt, the scars will remain in her heart for a long time. Since her mother passed away, I taught her many. I taught her not to cry infront of others. You're the only person that I trusted to look after her. Makes her happy, make her feel your love. I might not stay alive forever and stay by her side everyday. I know, you're her destiny..."
 
"Hwijangnim___________"
 
"It seems like I have something to settle off. Im leave, then." I can see that his eyes is teary. I can tell that how much he loves his daughter. But, why so sudden?  Why did he keep saying about leaving?
 
***END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
I should see her. 
 
I reached her room. I try to open the door. Fortunately, she didnt unlock it. You make an entrance. My eyes searching for her. I found her. I make a closed position to her. I stand nest to her. 
 
"Tiara-yah, how long do you want to stay here? Your relatives are all waiting for you downstairs. Go and meet them. They came for you. " She remain silent. Did she hear what I said just now? 
 
"Tiara-yah. Jebal. Please dont be like this. Your appa will not be happy if he saw you like this." I made aclosed up to her. I can see how broken she is through her face. 
 
"Get out from my room, now.." 
 
"Tiara-yah~" 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You decided to go to your appa's reading room. I stand up, but I feel my legs are too weak and my hands are trembling. You almost fell down. But, Sungjae was there and he support you. You still sit on the floor. Your heads on his shoulder. His hands wrapping around your waist. You're now in his embrace.
 
"Tiara-yah, gwaenchanha?" He asked. You remain silent. 
 
When he was about to release you.
 
"Jamkanman." You hugged him. You were feeling down just now. But, after felt his embrace, you're a bit calm. So, without realizing, you hugged him and burst into tears.
 
"Cry. Im okay with it." He rubbed your back softly. 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another update for tonight ^^ Sorry, if it is short :) Will update soon~ Do leave comment! Dont be shy! Emm, THANKS FOR THE 22 AMAZING SUBSCRIBERS! ILOVEYOUUUUU <3 

 

LOTSOFLOVE ;

HPYK :)