CKH 2

Cute Kiss & Hug

-THE NEXT MORNING-

Today, you have another training until night. Yes, until night. This week will be the last time for you to be a trainee before you debut as a 4 MINUTE new maknae.

 

tumblr_mjyzgmv8531s56tqpo1_500.png

***You go to the agency with this outfit and the sweater***

 

At the agency building, you saw 4 MINUTE at the lobby talking to each other. Then suddenly someone greet you. She's Sohyun eonnie. 

"Annyoung dongsaeng." She greeted you.

"Oh, annyoung eonnie." You bow to them.

"She's pretty." Hyuna said with her aegyo voice.

You just smile to them and quickly heading to the practice room. When you was about to reach the practice room, you heard noise from infront of you. OMG! Its BTOB. You just walk, walk and walk hoping that the training room is infront you. But, your steps become slowly and your heart beat faster than usual. 

 

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

"There she is. Erghh. Im dying waiting for her to come." You monologued to yourself. You found that she's cute in that kind of outfit. Then suddenly you heard Minhyuk hyung greet him.

 

"Annyoung." He said. She just bow. "Okay, good girl." You monologued again.

 

 

***YOUR POV***

As you reach the practice room, you immediately open the door and shut it. You feel relieved.

"Sheesh. Such an arrogant jerk. How come he doesnt smile at me or just look at me for a while, while the other members smile to me? Nappeun namja!" You murmuring. 

After finish practising, you sit down at the sofa in the practice room. You fall asleep.

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

You walk to BTOB's practice room and you saw Tiara's practice room. You didnt hear anything. So, you decide to enter the room to check if she's okay or not. You saw her sleeping at the couch. And when her head was about fo fall, you immediately support her and her head is on your chest. You put your hands on her shoulder so that she can sleep well. You take a look on her face. You careress her pink-blushed cheek. "She's cute actually." Suddenly those words come out from your mouth without realizing that she already awake.

 

***YOUR POV***

You shocked as you feel someone touching your precious cheek. You open your eyes and you saw Sungjae. You immediately push him and of course he's shock with your action.

"What are you doing?!" You said angrily. You quickly took your handbag and sweater, Then, heading to the door. 

 

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

"Annoying! I just want to make her comfortable. Look, my shoulders in pain because of her heavy head." You murmuring to yourself as you walk towards the door and quickly going back home. Actually you're embarassed with your own actions just now.

 

 

***YOUR POV***

"How dare he touch my cheeks!" You slightly get into your car angrily. But, your heart beat faster again than usual. "Ergh, why you being like this? Oh, no. I cant fall in love with an annoying plus arrogant guy ever like him". You said. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------AT NIGHT--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

korean-fashion-Favim.com-844412.jpg

(You wear this "LOVE" shirt at that night)

Your parents have invite Mr.Yook and Mrs. Yook for a dinner tonight at the hotel without you know. Of course Sungjae will be there too. Also without you know, your parents ask Sungjae to accompany you at home.

 

***YOUR POV***

You walk to the reading room to do some research. You took a long time in there. Suddenly, your handphone ring.

2123539-3.jpg

(Your Handphone)

 

"Tiara yah, tonight we'll have a dinner  outside. Eomma, already prepare the meal. Enjoy your meal" -Eomma

You sighs. Yes, you should. You barely have a dinner with them due to their busy schedule.

After you done, you go downstairs and have dinner alone. Then, after you finish you go upstairs as you feel want to sleep. You open your bedroom door and suddenly you saw someone on your bed. Then you notice its Sungjae. 

"How dare he used my bed set!".

"Yaa! Get out from here!" You yelled to him.

"I dont want." He said.

"What are you doing here? On my bed?. You asked him and bite your lips.

"Sleep." His answer is short but with a teasing tone.

When you was about to make your way to go out from the room, he suddenly pull you down and you fall on top of him. You closed your eyes afraidly. Your head is on his chest and your face is on the leftside. He quickly hug you. You didnt have chance to escape.

"Nice catch!" He said happily.

"Yaa! Let me go." 

"I dont want. Our parents already asked me to accompany you tonight. So, stop talking and sleep." He said confidentally.

"But, im not comfortable sleeping like this." You said. You try to release the hug, but you cant. The more you try to escape, the more he hug you tight. 

"let me go." You said. 

"Just sleep, my aegyo wife." Again. He teased you again.

 

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

You feel that this is the happiest moment that you ever had. Giving her a cute hug. This is your first time hugging a girl. Your smile appeared and hug her more tight. You fall asleep. 

 

 

***YOUR POV***

This is your first hug too. Why it should be this guy. Suddenly, your mind-imagination stop when you heard him snorted. 

You found it cute. Without realizing, you fall asleep in his hugging. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***Chapter 2, DONE! How was it? 

 

LOTSOFLOVE,

HPYK :)