CKH 1

Cute Kiss & Hug

 

*** YOUR POV ***

Today, your parents suddenly want to have lunch with you. So, after you finish training you've to go to your family's hotel. You just wear a simple clothing as you come straight from your agencies. 

large.png

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- At the Hotel's Restaurant --------------------------------------------------------------------------

You saw your parents with their business partner. You try to recall their name but you cant remember since you barely meet them. Then, you saw one guy sitting at the same table as them. He's cute. 

"Eomma , Appa ." You greet your parents as you reach their table.

"Tiara, sit down here." Your mom asked you to sit down and its really infront of the guy. Oh, wait! You recognize him. He's Yook Sungjae, Maknae of BTOB. "But, what do he do here?" You monologued.

"Tiara, this is Mr Yook and Mrs Yook. This is Yook Sungjae. Appa bet you know him right? Because you're in the same agency  as him." Your appa said and smile to you.

"Ah, ne." You answered,

 

***SUNGJAE POV***

"Tiara, this is Mr Yook and Mrs Yook. This is Yook Sungjae. Appa bet you know him right? Because you're in the same agencies as him." Her appa said.  "Same agencies as me?" He monologued. Oh, right. She's a trainee at our agency.

"Let us go to the mainpoint. Tiara and Sungjae, We already agree to marry you guys as soon as possible. No engagement." Mr Yook said.

"Eomma..." She said and look to her mom.

"Yes, Tiara. We already make a promise since you guys was born. When you guys reach 18, you guys have to get married." Her mom explained. 

"Arrange married? Nonsense!" You said.

"Yook Sungjae, mind your language." Mr Yook gave a warn.

 

***YOUR POV***

He gives you a big glare. You just keep quiet until the lunch time comes to an end. Same goes to him. 

Suddenly, he make an excused sounded that he need to go to the agency for some matters. You make an excuse as well. You said that you've another training after this.

When you was about to reach the lobby, someone hold your wrist tightly from behind caused you to turn backwards.

"Ouch." You said in pain. "Yoo...Yook...Yook Sungjae." You stuttered as you see him give you a glare.

"Follow me." He pull your hand and bring you to the park.

"What do you want?" You asked him with a rough tone.

"Listen, our parents really want to see both of us get married. So, just pretend that we are in love but actually no. Hell, no. I dont like you and I even dont know you." His words make you feel down.

"Mwo? Do you think I like the nonsense arranged married? Hell, no! Okay, I'll just pretend that we are in love and dont ever you dare to think that I like to marry with a guy like you." You said and immediately walk to the carpark.

 

***Sungjae POV***

"Sheesh. She thinks that she's pretty enough. Yucks. But, she's cute. Hell, no. No no no." He said himself.

 

 

 

 

*** This is the chapter one :) Is it interesting? If yes, drop your comment below, so I can improve my writing skills and dont forget to subscribe, dear readers. I'll try to update as soon as possible :D GOODNIGHT! Have fun reading <3 

 

LOTSOFLOVE,

HPYK