CKH 20

Cute Kiss & Hug

 

***YOUR POV***
 
 
"Tiara-yah."
 
"Oh? Eonnie?' You get up from the bench as you see So Eun eonnie stand next to you.
 
"Eonnie have something to tell you. Actually, appa will send me to London tomorrow to take over his new branch there. So, I might barely to stay at Seoul. Before I leave, can you help me to settle something?"
 
"What is it?" You asked sadly.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
"Sunbae, sorry if this is so sudden, Hihi." 
 
"What's the matter?" Bum sunbae asked.
 
"Actually....So Eun eonnie....So Eun eonnie....eonnie..___________"
 
"What's up with her?" He asked.
 
"Eonnie will leave soon. To London." You hold his hands. "Sunbae, she really wants to meet you before she leave. Sunbae, please fulfill her wish, oh?" 
 
"Okay." He agreed. 
 
"Uri sunbae jjang!" You said happily. 
 
 
 
***KIM BUM POV***
 
 
"Yah, I didnt agree to meet her for some reasons. I just want to fulfill her wish before she leave Korea". I shooked her head.
 
"Ouch." She rubbed her head. "Arasso, arasso. Im leaving. Have a nice day with her! Hahahaha. Annyeong, sunbae. Uri sunbae jjang!" She waved to me. I can tell that how much she loves her stepsister through her happy expressions. Through her face. I feel so guilty if I  try to object her sister's wish.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 
 
-AT YOUR HOUSE-
 
"Eonnie! Let me makeover your appearances today. I'll set up your hair first. Arasso?" You bring her to your room and immediately opened the drawer and took out all of the things needed. "Eonnie, sit here." You pat the chair infront of the mirror.
 
***MAKEOVER SESSION DONE***
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNf6NNn4sa1hGfcTQny6r
(THIS HOW YOUR EONNIE LOOKS :] )
 
 
"Waaa! eonnie, you're soooo beautiful." You hugged her tightly.
 
"Gumawo, Tiara-yah." She thanked you as she hugged you back.
 
"Ayy, its just a small matter, eonnie. Its supposed to be me to say thank you for being the bestest sibling that I ever had. Gumawo eonnie. I love you." You released the hug. "Oh, eonnie, palli. 15 minutes to go. Palli palli. Dont make him wait you." You pushed her out from your room. "Annyeong! Have a nice day eonnie." You said after sending her to the car.
 
"Ne, annyeong nae dongsaeng." She said before she closed the car door. You wait outside until the car dissapear from your sights. You look at your watch around your wrist. "04.15 a.m."
 
"Oh? Im late! Aish, jinja!" Today you have an interview at the studio in your agency building.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
-AT THE AGENCY-
 
Time : 04.56 a.m
 
***YOUR POV**
 
"Eonnie, Sorry, I ve something urgent to do just now. That's why Im late. Hihi. Wont do this again." You raised up your hands shoulder level. The manager eonnie just nodded her head.
 
"Arasso. I hold your words." Lets go to the studio. No need to makeover or anything. You already look good in this outfit and your hair also pretty enough."
 
"Alright." 
 
Before the interview start the manager eonnie already told you not to answer the question rushly. Answer the question calmly and wisely. Because they might ask about your relationship with Sungjae and your health condition. 
 
Nervous. 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
"Annyounghasaeyo, Tiara-ssi." The reporter greet you. Actually, she's from "Yess Magazines"
 
"Annyounghasaeyo. Nice to meet you." You bowed and sit down on the chair facing her.
 
As predicted, the reporter asked about your relationship with Sungjae. Fuh! Fortunately, you can answer it calmly. 
 
"Maybe we are not destined to stay together. So, I hope people can understand us especially to our fans. Nothing bad has happened. We broke up with a good way and wise resolution." That was your answer. You were actually quite sad when you said those words. Anyhow, there's nothing you can say other than that. Oh, wait? Are you still in love with him? Andwae!
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
-AT THE PARK-
 
***SO EUN POV***
 
This is the place where I used to play with him during our childhood. This park is not too crowded since people barely come here. Its already 6.45 p.m. Agrhhh! Its because of the traffic jammed just now. I was caught on it. and now Im late. Suddenly....
 
 
"You already arrived? Someone voice from behind you.
 
"Oh? Ah, yes. Mian, Im late. I was caught on a traffic jammed just now. "
 
"Eh? No need to apologize. Im just arrived a few seconds ago." He smirked.
 
"Oh? You didnt wait for me?" I stuttered.
 
"Ani. I was thinking whether to go or not. Thats why Im late. But, since Tiara asked me to do so, so I did." He said cooly.
 
"Ah.ah, yes. Seeing you its good enough. I guess you're busy. So, if you think you dont have anytime, you may go back." Though I hate to let him go, but tehre's nothing I cant say. He seems doesnt like my existence. "Keureom." When, I was about to leave. he suddenly grabbed my wrist. "Wae" I asked. Pretend to be calm though my heart is about to cry.
 
"You shouldnt ask me to go out if you want to leave and run like this." He rested his chin on my shoulder. Wrapping his hands around my waist. "This time if you want to leave me, you should leave me with a words. Dont repeat what you've done to me back then.
 
 
 
 
***KIM BUM POV***
 
 
"Because, because.....Im...Im....afraid.." Finally, those words come out from my mouth. I finally express my feelings that I kept for years. On her shoulder, my tears suddenly drops. I couldnt stand it anymore. "I.....miss..you..a lot...a lot..." I tighten the hugs.
 
"Mianhae  Bum-yah.. Mianhae....." She hugs me back, I feel more calm in her embrace. 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
 
So eun eonnie safely arrived at London. You suddenly feel so lonely at home. Your parents usually often to go back home late at night, Their busy schedules makes them barely spend their time with you. So, you decided to stay at the dorm today.. Spend the time with the other 4 Minute members.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
***JJAN!!!!! Boring chapter, right? Sorry! TT___TT  Mianhae for late updating. Im busy with school TT___TT We're actually having our Semester 2 Examination. I have to focus at 10 subjects especially Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Additional maths and so on.... All of the subjects are killer >< Need to focus on my study. So, maybe I'll late make an update. Studying is my major priority by the way<3 WISH ME LUCK ! :D Anyhow I'll try to make an update A.S.A.P.  :)
 
 
Keep on reading, okay? Dont forget to subscribe :D Sorry for late updating. Sorry if I make you guys wait for too long T.T  SORRY, AGAIN ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE;
HPYK ;)