CKH 16

Cute Kiss & Hug
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
I visits her everyday. But, I just looked her from a further distance. I dont want to hurt her anymore. Today, she will be discharged from the hospital and of course we'll not living together since I already cancelled the marriage by myself. 
 
I try to visits her at their house. I pressed the bell and after that the ahjumma opened the gate for me. The ahjumma invite me to go inside and so I did. I saw her parents at the living room having a conversation. and so I greeted them.
 
"Annyounghasaeyo uncle, aunty." 
 
"Oh, Sungjae. You come here to visit Tiara, right? She's in her room." Her mother said.
 
"How dare you to come here after cancelling and object the marriage? My Tiara need more rests. so, please dont disturb her." Her father seems so mad to me. 
 
"Yeobeo-yah. Dont be like that. He comes for our daughter." 
 
"Ah, gwaenchanha. I just want to know her conditions. It seems like I've to go now since I've practice afterall. Keureom." I bowed.
 
"Dont ever come to this house anymore." I stopped for a while after hearing the shocking words from her father.
 
I sighed and continue walking towards my car that I parked outside. 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
Oh? Yook Sungjae? You saw him outside your house through the window in your room. You decided to chased after him. you did run downstairs and go outside your house as fast as you can, but the fortunate is not on your side. He already left. So, you decided to go to your agencies because you're pretty sure that he's now heading to the company.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
-AT THE COMPANY-
 
"There he is." You walk faster after you saw him.
 
"Annyoung, Sung...Sungjae..ssi." You greeted him.
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
Im waiting for Minhyuk hyung at the lobby when suddenly someone greeted me from behind .
 
"Annyoung, Sung...Sungjae..ssi." I heard she's stuttered. When I turn back, I saw the owner of the voice. Without realizing, I immediately hugged her. 
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
He hugged you. 
 
"Sung...jae-ssi..." You frightened.
 
He still hugging you and this time it is tight. Suddenly, you remember something. You did receive the hug like this but you cant remember when is it and with who.  Your feel a hard pain in your head. When he release the hug, you feel so dizzy and your leg suddenly weak. Your face is too pale. Your eyes barely close and barely opened.
 
"Tiara-yah, wae geurae?" You heard Sungjae's voice and suddenly you cant see anything and you also cant hear anything. You fainted.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
 
-AT THE HOSPITAL-
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
I did called her mom to tell what has happened to Tiara. and they immediately come.  Before they reached the ward where Tiara was placed, I leave the hospital toavoid her father. 
 
  
***MR. JUNG SUNG HA POV***  (YOUR DAD)
 
"Doctor, what happened to my daughter? Why did she suddenly fainted?" 
 
"She's now in process of rememberring her pasts. She might feel pain everytime she remember something. Try to guide her and try to help her so that she can remember her pasts very well. It is a relief that she can rememer some of the basics in her life. Most of the patients that are suffering from a brain damage cannot remember all the things that they have gone through and they even didnt know how to write an alphabet." I dont know what to do after hearing the shocking explanation from the doctor. 
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Appa, eomma. Why Im here again?" You asked.
 
"Aniyo, you fainted just now. You didnt have enough rest actually." Your eomma rubbed your hair. You just smiled. Suddenly your dad got a call. 
 
"Tiara-yah, appa have to go right now. There's something come up at the company and so the Manager Board need to set up a meeting right now." 
 
"Ah, arasso. Take care. Eomma, go ahead with appa. The company needs you too." You smiled.
 
"Eomma cant leave ou alone here." 
 
"Nan gwaenchanha. Im okay to stay here alone." You give them some guarantee. Your mom kiss you on your cheek before they leave.
 
Someone was sent by your father to take you home. 
 
You suddenly want to have some fresh air so you asked the driver to drop you at the agencies since your car still parked there. At first the driver didnt want to do so, but after you threaten him that you'll tell your father to fire him, he immediately changed his mind. 
 
"Annyoung ahjussi. Take a safe drive." You get down from the car happily.
 
You start you car and suddenly your handphone ringing. And the name that appeared on the screen is "KIM BUM SUNBAE
 
""Oh, sunbae. Why did you called me?" 
 
"Lets go out for a while."
 
"Ije? Eodi? You asked.
 
"Ne, Namsan tower?" He offered.
 
"Ah arasso. Gidaryeo." You end the conversation and heading to the Namsan Tower. You take a look at your wrist watch, its 6.30 p.m.
 
When you reached there,the weather is  cold and you barely see people there since it is not a weekend. You immediately wear your long pink coat (until you thigh) and get down from your car. You didnt see Kim Bum Sunbae. You walk and walk to find him. 
 
Suddenly, someone hold your shoulder from behind.
 
"Oh? Sunbae!" You frightened. You thought is was a fans or a stranger. Relieved.
 
"Sorry, Im a bit late." He smiled.
 
"Ah aniyo, Im just arrived here a few minutes ago. hihi." 
 
"Gacha." He grab your wrist.
 
"Eodi?" You just followed him.
 
"Ice skating." He replied. and you was like, mwo? its cold you know. -___-
 
You just followed him until you reach at the ice rink. There is only a few people there.
 
After wearing the shoes, you immediately run to the ice rink. You started to skate by your own.
 
"Yah, wait for me." You hear Kim Bum Sunbae shouted.
 
He try to chased after you. But, you're good at running away on the ice rink. Suddenly, he grabbed your hand and cause you to shout. 
 
"ahhh, The monster catch me." You laughed.
 
"I got you." He pulled your hand and hold it tightly. Both of you skate together on the ice rink. and you are happy for it. You cant stop smiling and indeed him.
 
"Joa?" He asked.
 
"hmm, neomu joa." You replied and a big smile appear on your face.
 
"Can we stop?"
 
"hmm." You nodded.
 
Both of you sitting on the bench with a hot chocolate.
 
"I used to visit this place back then....with someone." He started the conversation.
 
"Someone? Who is that person?" You asked.
 
"She's my childhood friend."
 
"Ahh, so, that person is a girl. What do she do right now?" You sked again.
 
"She's continue study. Study abroad. I heard she's now incharge of his stepfather company." He replied and drink a  sip of the hot chocolate. 
 
"Ahh, yeoja-chinggu isnt it? You giggled.
 
"Ne..She used to be."
 
"So, hows the relationship?" You look at him waiting for an answer.
 
"We broke up. She leave me." You can hear a small sighed from him.
 
"Jinja? How dare she is." You shocked after hearing the matters. 
 
"She's my first love. She leave me and go to study abroad. Just forget about her. Now, lets talk about us."
 
He didnt realize that  you were fall asleep until he look at you.
 Actually he's talking to someone who're sleeping. When he realize that you're not hearing at all, he hit your forehead with his finger.
 
"Ouch. Apayo." You rubbed your forehead.
 
"Sleepyhead." He said.
 
"Ahhh,, its cold." You changed the topic. You insert your hands in your pocket.
 
"Lets go for a walk." He grabbed your left hand. While holding your hands, he can feel that your hands are cold. So, he insert your left hand and his right hand in his pocket.
 
"Its a bit warm. Gumawo, Sunbae." You said. He hold your hand tightly in his pocket.
 
 
 
***KIMBUM POV***
 
I dont know why, but I feel so happy everytime I stay beside her. Its much happier than the moment I stay beside my first love, So Eun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*** Long Chapter I guess. ;) Its hard to predict right? Whether You'll be at Sungjae's side or Bum's side. Wait ya :D 
 
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE;
HPYK ;)