CKH 25

Cute Kiss & Hug
THE CONTINUOUS
 
 
"Im hungry too. Ahjumma prepare me some meal too." Sungjae make his way to the kitchen as well.
 
"Ne." The ahjumma said.
 
The meals already done. Both of you remain silent  until Yook Sungjae's handphone ring.
 
You take a glance to him.
 
"Yobosaeyo, manager hyung?' 
 
After having a conversation on the phone, Yook Sungjae wants to leave. He even didnt finished his meal.
 
"Yah, eodiga?" You asked him.
 
"Thanks for the meal. Got to go." 
 
"Sheesh."
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
"Ahh! Its been a long time, my room!!" You throw yourself on your bed and closed you eyes.
 
Your phone ring...
 
 
***CONVERSATION START
 
"Yobosaeyo?"
 
"Tiara-yah, appa already arrived."
 
"Oh? Its supposed to be afternoon right?"
 
"Yes, but we change the timing." 
 
"Ahh, okay, Im waiting!"
 
***CONVERSATION ENDED
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
-AT THE AGENCY-
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
After having a long conversation with the manager, I decided to rest for a while with the other BTOB members.
 
When I was about to reach my destination, 
 
"Oppa!" Suddenly, Hayoung hold my arm. Oh, how annoying.
 
"Wae?" I pull my arm. 
 
"Oh? What happened to your wrist?" She grab and hold my wrist. I immedaitely shooked her hands. "None of your business." I fastened my steps. 
 
***HAYOUNG POV***
 
"Yobosaeyo? Hows your work? Where did he go just now?"
 
"From what I see, he's from the hospital and Tiara's house. I've their photos as well." 
 
"Good job. Meet me at 2.30 p.m. for your payment."
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You fall asleep in your room. Suddenly..........
 
"TIARA!!!!!!! Im home!!!" You knew whose voice is that. So Eun eonnie. She enterend your room noisily.
 
"Yahh!! Im still sleeping!" You cover your ears with a pillow. 
 
"Wake up! Appa wait for you downstairs." She pulled the pillow
 
"5 minutes." You continue sleep.
 
"Yah, Palli!" Now, she pulled your hands. 
 
"Arasso, arasso." You rubbed your eyes and slightly get up from your bed. 
 
After having a lunch with your parents, you decided to go to your agency. You miss that place. You miss your 4 Minute eonnies and the manager eonnie as well.
 
"Appa, dont wait for me. I'll having a dinner with my friend. Im leaving, annyeong!"  
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
-AT THE AGENCY-
 
You entered the building ecxitedly. There, you saw 4 Minute members at the lobby. Having some rest you guess. You saw Hyuna standing, so, you decided to shock her.
 
"EONNIE!!!!!" You shouted and hugged her from behind.
 
"Eomma!!! Aish. Tiara-yah!" As predicted, she was shocked.
 
"You come here by yourself? I mean, did you drive your car by youself?" So Hyun eonnie asked, she seems doesnt believe that you could come all the way here after being discharged from the hospital.
 
"yup! Wae? you guys didnt trust me because Im still under hospital observation , right?" You asked them annoyingly.
 
"Arasso arasso. We trust you." Finally,surrendered.
 
"HAHA. I win. As a  reward, treat me fried chickens. Hihi." You giggled.
 
"Eonnie doesnt have money." So Hyun is the first one to give a white flag.
 
"Gayoon eonnieeeeeee." You laughed after calling her name.
 
"Arasso. Lets go." 6 of you gather at the lobby before the private car come.
 
But, suddenly Hayoung appeared. "Annyeong 4 Minute eonnie. Can I have a talk with Tiara for a while?" She started with her sweet words. When she's nice, its just a pose.
 
"Eh? What again now?" Jieun eonnie asked annoyingly. All the 4 Minute eonnie didnt like her. 
 
"Shut up and stop your acting." Hyuna said to Hayoung. 
 
"Jieun eonnie, Hyuna eonnie, gwaenchanha, let me have a talk with her first. It will only take 5 minutes. Not more than that." You said to them calmly since you dont want to make the situation hot.
 
"Kaja." She takes you to somewhere.
 
 
 
 
-AT THE CORRIDOR- [IT CAN BE AT ANY SIDE/CORNER AS LONG AS IT IS AWAY FROM THE LOBBY BUT NEAR TO BTOB's REST ROOM]
 
 
"Hayoung-ssi, just make it short. What is it do you seriously want to talk with me?" You said.
 
"How many time should I tell you?" She start again.
 
"Telling me what? I think I didnt do anything wrong to you. Huh?" What did she try to tell you. You've no idea.
 
"Need me to laugh?" She threw a several pieces of photo towards you that made you shock. "What have you done to his precious hands? How would he performs with that injured wrist? It will be a big problem and even a rumor since my Sungjae oppa is getting popular nowadays."
 
"Are you jealous? Haha. Hayoung-ssi, he just giving me a ride since my parents isn't here. For his injured wrist, yes, its my fault. Its an accident. You know right what is the meaning of an accident? Dont be too childish Hayoung ssi." You just didnt get her. What rubbish that she keep in her mind, bashing you like you've done something serious that has ruined her life. 
 
"How long did you know him? I knew him since I was young. Do you know that he didnt eat  marshmellow because he often burnt his marshmellow during picnic? Do you know that even he likes watermelon he will not eat it just because he'll messed his hands up and his clothes because of the juice? What did you know about him? You wont understand him. So, please. Stay away from him. Now and onwards."
 
"Hayoung-ssi, I think, its not nice for you to get mad to me just because of a boy that you like. I know that I didnt know all the things that were happened in his life and all the things he like and nope. But, I think it is not the main reason for me to stay away from him. Who do you think you are?". You finally reach the maximum number of your patience. She give you a very sharp glare. 
 
When she was about to slap you, someone comes and stop her hands. 
 
"Kamanhae!" Sungjae yelled.
 
"Yah, Hayoung-ssi, micheosseo? Are you crazy, huh?" Minhyuk also come. 
 
"Sung...Sungjae oppa." She stuttered. 
 
"What's the meaning of these photos? Are you stalking us?" Sungjae seems angry after seeing the photos. 
 
"Oppa, I do this for you. I dont want this pathetic girl to hurt you. You know righ________" 
 
"Who's more pathetic here? I think its you Hayoung." Suddenly Hyuna interrupted and the other 4 Minute eonnie (s) appeared.
 
"Eonnie, kamanhae. Lets go." You leave the scene and walks towards the lobby. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
-IN THE PRIVATE CAR-
 
"Eonnie, why did you came? I can handle it. You know right."
 
"Wae? We just concerned about you. She might do something stupid to you." Hyuna answered.
 
"I understand. But, I guarantee she'll not do such thing." You said.
 
"Haish, I just want to slap her just now. Tiara-yah, why did you asked us to stop. If you're not, maybe I already smash her hardly on her face." Jihyun eonnie suddenly pop out her anger. 
 
"Yes! I just want to kick her just now." Jieun said.
 
All of you burst into laughter. Though you had such a bad moments with Hayoung, but, its just a temporary hurt after you having some fun and had a super blast day with the 4 Minute eonnie (s) . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***SORRY, If I make Hayoung bad here . haha . I seriously didnt like her. HAHA. Sorry. 
 
 
 
Leave comment please ^^ pleaseeeeeeeeee ~~~~   *puppy eyes* LOL @@
 
 
 
LOTSOFLOVE :
HPYK ;)