CKH 17

Cute Kiss & Hug
-2 MONTHS LATER-
 
(WINTER SEASON)
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You received a call from your manager to inform you that you'll be working as usual. Before that, you've to meet the CEO first.
 
tumblr_m75vemRhox1ramtfqo1_500.png
 
"Annyounghasaeyo hwijangnim." You bowed
 
"Ne, Annyounghasaeyo, please take a sit." He asked you to sit down.
 
"First of all, welcome back, Tiara-ssi. Im glad that you're back safe and sound. As you know, a lot of rumors has spread throughout the country about your health. So, I adviced you to just ignore it. I know you are now in a good condition and I believe you can stand up just like the old Tiara_________________."
 
"Jamsiman yo, what do you mean by saying "The old Tiara"? You suddenly frightened with his words.
 
"Ah, aniyo. Tiara-ssi that we know is strong and you know about it right?" You just nodded after hearing the reasons. But, your instinct said that there is something that were hidden from you. 
 
After having a short meeting with the CEO, you decided to go to your "SECRET ROOM". its been a long time you didnt visit it. Maybe its already full of dusts.
 
You entered the room and you found that the room is neat,clean and tidy. As if, there was someone came and cleaning it. 
 
You go to the racks. You touch all the book there, one by one. When you reached the desk, you saw a magazines on it, and so you opened the magazines. You read page by page until you read
 
"BTOB SUNGJAE AND 4 MINUTE TIARA PLANNED FOR A WEDDING"
 
After reading the headline, you throw the magazine back to the desk. Your eyes are watery and your heart beat fast. 
 
Then you saw a few magazines covered with you and Sungjar pictures with some similar headline "THE MAKNAE WEDDING WILL BE HELD".
 
"Impossible..It cant be.." You immediately leave the room and head to the lobby. When you was on your way, you still remind the headline. Then, you remember something, you stopped for a while, you closed your eyes, holding your head. 
 
 
 
 
 
***FLASHBACK***
 
After finished practicing, you decided to rest for a while at the agencies before going back home. Suddenly your phone ring on your way to the cafeteria. Its Sungjae!
 
"Yobosaeyo? You said happily.
 
"Have you guys done with your practice?" 
 
"Yes. Wae? You asked.
 
"You know right the place that we stop that night, the river?" His voice seems like he has something to talk.
 
"Emm, yes." 
 
"Okay, I wait you here. Palli, come."
 
"Arasso."
 
You reached at the river. You wear your jacket before you get down from the car. 
 
"Annyoung." You said after you approached him.
 
"Oh, you're here." His answer is unsual. Usually, he's the one who always talk to much. BUt now, why is he suddenly changed?
 
"Why did you suddenly asked me to come here? There are a lot of confussion in your mind right now.
 
"I have something to tell you. Okay, lets just make it short and clear." He said.. He even didnt look at you.
"Actually, I've no such feeling to you. The day that I confessed to you is actually planned by me in order to prank you. So, dont ever expect that I like you." 
 
"I dont understand."
 
"Listen, so, lets cancel the marriage. I know you're not ready yet and same goes to me. Actually it is not just Im not ready but, I dont want to marry to a woman thatI didnt love at all. My father already discussed about this with your parents. I think its already clear. Im going back home first." He slightly walk to his car and drive away.
 
 
"Why is it so sudden?" Your tears suddenly drop on your cheeks. You decided to go anywhere as long as it is not to the house that were prepared for you guys to live in. you drive you car dangerously. Your car suddenly stop at the side way. You rest your head at the window for a while when suddenly your phone beep. You have one message received. 
 
"Tiara-yah, your father is in critical right now. Please come to the Hospital ___________."
 
You start to drive again after receiving the shocking news.
You didnt realize that you drive so fast and its already reached the maximum number in the metre. With your cheeks soak because of your tears falling down, you changed the lane into the opposite. Unfortunately, there's one car infront of you. You didnt care. You drive as fast as you can until your car lost control and hit the other one. You were involved in a tragic accident. Your head are bleeding and your eyes slowly closed as you cant endured the pain. 
 
 
***END OF FLASHBACK***
 
 
 
"Impossible." You murmuring.
You walk as fast as you can as you outside the company. Suddenly, you saw BTOB entering. You pretend that you didnt see them. You just walk straightly. You even didnt greet them. You reached the car and immediately drive away.
 
 
 
***SUNGJAE POV***
 
I saw the secret room door opened. Someone has entered the room. Yes, Im pretty sure someone was there. When I reached the table, I saw the magazine was opened. Shockingly, the page that was opened is, its about our wedding plan and the page was being teared of. She's back. Im thankful. Because, that means she's fine right now.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You decided to go  to the Namsan Tower to release your tension. You just sit at the bench there until you feel tired. So, you want to go home now. Suddenly, your phone ring. 
 
"Yobosaeyo, sunbae?" You answer immediately after you saw his name appeared on the screen. 
 
"Tiara-yah...Could you please come here for a while?" His voice sounded sad.
 
"Where are you?" 
 
"At the studio."
 
"Gidaryeo." You ended the call. You are now heading to the pottery studio. Bum sunbae is pro in pottering, but its just his hobby since he was young.
 
When you reached there, you make an entrance to the studio. Its too dark inside. So, you decided to swith on the lamp. 
 
"Oh? Sunbae!" You shocked after you saw him laying on the floor. You sit and approached him. He's drunk. It seems like he's holding something in his hands. So, you try to look at it. Its a necklace with a love sign. There's a name written there. "So Eun" . His left hand holding a photo frame. When you look at the photo, your tears suddenly falling down.... He's actually still in love with his first love...and his first love is, your stepsister, So Eun eonnie...While, at the same time, you're actually in love with him. Eotokkae?
 
 
 
 
 
 
***FLASHBACK***
 
-5 Years ago (AT THE HOSPITAL)-
 
"Eomma, dont leave me. Jebal....I have a lot to share to you...eomma..." A pretty young girl crying over her mom who is already dead due to a brain cancer.
 
"Tiara-yah, kamanhae..." His father rubbed his head. but the young girl keep on crying.
 
"Eomma.....There's a lot I want to talk....Eomma...wake up..Jebal...." The young girl keep  on crying.
 
-1 WEEK LATER-
 
"Tiara-yah, appa has someone to show to you." 
 
"Who is it?" The young girl asked.
 
"Annyoung pretty." One woman greeted her. She's with a young girl as well. The young girl is her daughter.
 
"Annyounghasaeyo." Tiara greeted him as well, but it sounds gloomy.
 
***END OF FLASHBACK***
 
 
 
 
***YOUR POV***
 
You tears falling down. You just cant believe. When you was about to leave, Kim Bum suddenly grabbed your wrist. You immediately wipe your tears.
 
"Accompany me, just for today. Jebal." 
 
"Ne?" You pardon.
 
He sit down and rested his head on your shoulder.
 
"Sunbae.." You frightened.
 
"Tiara-yah,  what will you do if someone that you love, leave you all of sudden?" His voice suddenly low. you can tell that he's crying.
 
"sunbae, ullijima...ullijima..." You rubbed his hair to make him calm. "I'll help you to get back with her..." You give him a courage even this time you hurt your own feelings  by saying that you'll help him. 
 
He fall asleep. So, you  decided to guide him to his room. You support him by wrap your hands around him and put his hand on your shoulder for you to hold. 
 
You put him on his bed and covered his body with the blanket. You sitted on the bed to tide your clothes. He suddenly hold your hands.
 
"Kkajima....kkajima..." His eyes still close. He put your hand on his chest.