CKH 8

Cute Kiss & Hug
***YOUR POV***
 
 
 
You sit on the couch in your bedroom. Suddenly, someone open the door. Oh, its your father.
 
Ulzzang-fashion-ulzzang-world-33958669-5
 
 
 
"Oh, Appa. Aren't you go to work?" You said as you locked you tablet.
 
"Yes. I'll go after I talk to you." 
 
"What is it? You asked
 
"This afternoon, I want you to go to this address and take a look of the house too." He said as he gave you a card.
 
"Arasso." You answered quickly. Actually, you already knew what's the house for. Its for you and Yook Sungjae. 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Sharp at 4 p.m., you already reached at the address given by your dad.
 
257710_image2_1.jpg?& data-cke-saved-name=image2&index=1 name=image2&index=1 tumblr_lln18aUjAT1qedj9l.png
(Adapted from Fullhouse)
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly....
 
"Waaa! Our house will be the most beautiful house in Korea." Sungjae jumped  and he put his hand around your shoulder which is makes you shocked.
 
"You?! What are you doing here? 
 
"Me? Well, This is my house. oops, our house" He winked at you.
 
You just walked towards the garden infront of the house. 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
After you tired unpack all your stuffs that were sent by your father's bodyguard, you sit on the couch at the living room.
 
"Ahh, its tiring." You strecthed your arm and unlock your tab to check you Weibo.
 
Suddenly, Yook Sungjae come and take a sit next to you and its really annoyed you!
 
"Yah, did you arranged all your stuffs?" He asked.
 
"Mmm." 
 
"I heard we will exactly move in to this house next week." He explained. 
 
"I knew." Suddenly, you didnt hear his voice. You try to take a bit glance towards him. Sheesh, he already fall asleep.
 
When you was about to stand up, he pulled your wrist that makes you fell on the couch and sit back.
 
He rest his head on your shoulder. Yet , he still holding your hands.
 
"Jamkanman. Just stay like this for a moment." He said.
 
"Yah, let me go. I'll take a pillows for you." You replied. He didnt respond or even make any moves. He just continue sleeping. 
 
"Yook Sungjae." You dodge his head with you shoulder but still he didnt respond.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***JJANGG!!!! Another update ;) Thanks for reading! Hihi. Sorry, if its too boring. Nowadays, Im always lack of ideas T.T sobss. Anyway, for the next update, wanna make a kissing scene. lol. Wait yaaa ;)
 
 
 
 
 
Lotsoflove :
HPYK ;)