Wolfs Makeover

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhYXfnr_mfQ

 

"So here we are my house!" you said as you arrived at the front of your house. "We know." Sehun

whispered. "Huh?" you titled your head. Kris glared at Sehun. "I mean we know, we know because

you just said it." Sehun uncomfortably said and grinned. Kai rolled his eyes. "Oh ok then." you nodded

and unlocked the door. 

 

*Umma isn't here.* you glanced at her slippers. "Come in." you said and Exo uneasily entered your 

house. "Sit anywhere." you offered as you tossed your bagpack at the table. Exo sat on the floor like they 

always do. "Sit on the couch guys, don't be ashame." you chuckled and they did as you said. 

 

"First we have to find you guys clothes." you said and headed to the storeroom. 

*Appa's old sweaters and jogging pants are still here, if I'm not wrong.* you found all the boxes and finally

found the right one and brought it in the living room. Luhan was the first one to come and help you when he saw

you having trouble in carrying a heavy box. 

 

"Thanks." you gave a tiny smile at Luhan. Luhan nodded. "So I think these clothes and shoes might fit on you guys."

you dusted, opened the box and started taking out clothes. You sighed at the thought of your father as

you could see his clothes. "Take and try anything you want." you gave them the clothes. 

 

Exo glanced at the clothes, they never wore something like this before. 

 

"So I will enter my room and just knock my door if you are all ready." you said and entered your room. 

"This doesn't seem right." Suho put the shirt on wrongly. "I think I found it." Lay put on the shirt correctly 

but the wrong side. "So this are suppose to go tour legs?" Kai lifted the jogging pants. 

 

"Yes?" Xiumin scratched his head. "Wow these human things are so confusing." Tao shook his head 

as he put his shirt on. After all those hardships with the clothes, Exo managed to kinda wear them. 

"We're done I think so." Chanyeol said. Chen nodded in response. 

 

"D.O knock Baekhyun's princess door." Kris said. "No it's ok I will do it." Luhan stopped D.O.

"Alright then. We will wait here." D.O nodded. Luhan was infront of your door, he was about to knock 

when he heard that melody. He lightly opened the door and peeked throught it.

 

You were playing once again that melody that your father thought you with your eyes closed.

Luhan softly gazed you. *She's...she's wonderful.* Luhan shook his head, closed the door and knocked. 

You lifted your head from the guitar and left it on your bed. "You guys are done?" you opened the door 

and saw Luhan. "Uhm." Luhan nodded. "Oh ok." your cheeks turned lightly red and went in the living room.

 

"Almost." you chuckled as you saw their shoes were both in the wrong side. "Here let me teach you." 

"You put this shoe on your right feet while the other on your left." you made an example with your own shoes. 

"Ahhh." Exo nodded understanding. "Then you tie them like this." you showed them. 

 

"Waaa." Exo was amazed at how you tied them. *How can these people don't know how to wear a shoe?*

You chuckled at that thought. "Now all that is left is your long hair." you twirled your hair and grabbed the 

scissors from the drawer.  "Hair?!" Chen touched his head. "No it's too precious." Tao made a sad face.

 

"But you should cut them. No guy is out with long hair like yours." you chuckled. "Did you see anyone like that?"

you asked them. "No." Suho shook his head. "So? Do you want to cut  them or no?" you asked for the last time,

if they would deny then you wouldn't force, you weren't those kind of persons. 

 

"I want." Luhan raised his hand. "Alright." you nodded. "Sit here." you patted the sit infront of you and Luhan sat.

You placed a hair cutting apron at Luhan. Luhan ears turn red at the contact and lightly shook his head. 

*Stop it Luhan.* "Alright then let's start." you started cutting Luhan's hair. 

 

You kinda knew how to cut hair since your mother was a hairdresser before and you always watched her

as she cut the hair of her costumers. 

 

"Noooo. I can't watch." Chen and Tao whined. "Prepare you're next Chen." Luhan joked. 

 

"There all done. Here take a look." you gave Luhan the mirror. You were impressed by your work at Luhan's hair

and found Luhan handsome. *Oh Kang Jihyun what the heck are you thinking?* you shook your head.

"Wow you actually look good." Chen nodded as he checked Luhan's hair. "Really?" he ruffled his head. 

 

"Thanks." Luhan smiled at you. At that smile your pulse started fastening and you felt your cheeks hot. 

"Uhm...uhm welcome." you pushed your glasses up and gulped. After an hour you have finally done

everyone's haircut. *Wow they actually look very handsome.* you glanced at them satisfied with your work.

 

"You know we actually didn't even introduce ourselfs." Chanyeol noticed. "Yeah, you're right." Sehun nodded. 

"Let me start." Chanyeol said. "I'm Park Chanyeol." you nodded. "Oh Sehun." Sehun smiled. 

"Lay." "Xiumin." "D.O." "Tao." "Suho." "Chen." "Kai." "Kris." and the last but not the least. "Luhan." 

*So his name is Luhan.* you nodded you have been curious of what his name would be.

 

"Nice meeting you guys." you gave everyone a handshake. "Let me do a formal greeting." you stepped back.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kang Jihyun." you bowed and gave them a tiny smile. "Aww so cute." Sehun clapped.

*Kang Jihyun. As expected a beautiful name for such a beautiful human.* Luhan thought as his ears turn red.

 

"Now that we all know each other. Are you going to kick as out?" Tao asked. "Kick you out?" you repeated. 

"Uhm...I don't want to kick you guys out, but my mother is the problem. I'm not sure if she will let you guys stay here." 

you rubbed your head. "Why don't we ask her?" Suho said. "Jihyun leave it all to Suho, he's expert in that." Kai pointed

at Suho. "Me?" Suho pointed at himself. "Yes, he is. Totally." Exo nodded agreeing. 

 

"Well what we have to lose if we tried asking right?" you uneasily said. "Yeah." they nodded. 

"So who's hungry? I'm hungry like a wolf! " you rubbed your stomach. *Wolf?* Exo immediately became alert. 

"You can guys watch tv while I'm cooking." you turned on the television and went in the kitchen. "Oh?" Exonce again was amazed.

"Why don't we have something like this at the royal mountains?" Tao said dazed. 

 

"You guys we shouldn't tell Jihyun that we're werewolfs, we should take time and get closer with her then 

we're going to tell her she's Baekhyun's princess." Luhan immediately took the chance to talk alone with Exo.

"Yes Luhan is right. We should wait." Kris nodded. 

 

You started making Korea's all time favourite meal Jajangmyeon. "I'm sure they will loved this." 

As you waited for the water to boil, you glanced at the boys. You watched them as they payed attention at

the tv interested like they never watched anything like that before. You chuckled. 

 

*My trust for you guys might not be a 100%  but I know it will reach at the point. I shouldn't have run away

from you the first place. You guys are my very first friends. Thank you.

 

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! 

Stay tuned for the next chapters! :)