Destiny vs Luhan

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZjoebuUM_w

 

"Why aren't they coming back? They haven't come back since the morning." you bit your thumbnail 

nervously. "They just went to talk with the monk. Relax Jihyun." Kai muttered. 

You sighed and sat down the bed. "I'm so curious about their conversation. It's killing me."

 

"Maybe they're just talking about their health. Everything will be alright, don't worry Jihyun." 

Suho patted your back. "Arasso." you blew air out of your cheeks. 

 

Suddenly the door opened, you turned your head finding Baekhyun entering the room. 

"Baekhyun!" you stood up. "What about Luhan? Aren't you guys together?" you asked worriedly. 

Baekhyun looked at you with an unreadable expression. "What is it?" you asked. 

 

"Jihyun-ah. Listen to me." Baekyun looked at you. "I just want to let you know that you're free now.

You can love Luhan freely. I will not stop your love. Your happiness. I want you to be happy even if you

are not with me. I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you." Baekhyun muttered.

 

"Please forgive me." Baekhyun lowered his head apologizing. 

 

You suddenly hugged Baekhyun with tears unstoppably flowing down your cheeks. 

"Thank you Baekhyun, thanks for accepting us. Thank you. I will never forget your love for me." you hugged

him tighter. Baekhyun softly sighed as a tear escaped from his eye and just silently your head. 

 

"Finally Baekhyun has understand." Chanyeol nodded. "What he can do? Love is just something magical,

that transforms us into better people." Kris slung an arm around Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled in response. 

 

Baekhyun pulled back from the hug and wiped his tears and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"But Jihyun-ah, Luhan told me to not tell you but I think you need to know this." "What is it?" You looked

at him in agony. "Luhan and Destiny are fighting over you." Baekhyun announced.

 

You titled your head in confusion. "Luhan and destiny?...Fighting over me?" 

 

"Look. Luhan is dying in several days." Baekhyun said. "What?!" you asked shocked. 

"The monk said that some of Luhan's organs started dying these days and that include his heart. He was

having terrible heart aches the past days. He was suffering a lot. He even wanted to give up to Destiny.

But I stopped him." Baekhyun explained. "You stopped him?" Kris asked.

 

"I was the one who insisted Luhan to fight destiny's plans, so you both can be together." 

Baekhyun muttered. You stared blankly at the ground with the things you have heard, which 

broke your heart into million tiny pieces. 

 

"We went to the monk so we can find ways to stop destiny and the monk told us one, 

but the consequence is really tough for Luhan." Baekhyun announced. "What is it?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and spoke. "Luhan must wish to the Black Pearl for his health 

and destiny's plans but the consequence is that after his wishes come true, he will become a human

who doesn't remember about us at all except Jihyun and her mother." 

 

"He will not remember us?!" Kai asked shocked. "Yeah." Baekhyun nodded sadly. 

You covered your face as you sobbed hard with everything you were hearing and sat down.

*Why Luhan has to suffer something like this?* 

 

Baekhyun sat beside you and placed your head in his shoulder as he your head to calm you down. 

 

"Oh man that is so sad." Tao said as he immediately wiped the tear that escaped in his eyes.

Sehun patted his back in comfort. 

 

"So where is Luhan now?" D.O asked. "He is looking for the Black Pearl." Baekhyun responded. 

"I was going to stay and search with him but he didn't want me to stay. I insisted but he really didn't

want, he said that he wanted to find it alone." he continued. 

 

You lifted your head from Baekhyun's shoulder and stood up. "I'm going to find Luhan." 

you were about to leave but Baekhyun stopped you. "Jihyun no, it's dangerous." 

"I'm not going to stay here and do nothing while Luhan is out there in the dark, you never know what

can happen to him!" you shouted. "If you guys don't want to come with me then I can go alone!" 

 

"You know Jihyun, we cant leave you alone." Xiumin muttered. "We will come with you."

Baekhyun nodded. "Let's go then." you said and everyone started moving. 

 

~~~

 

Meanwhile Luhan was roaming around the forest, searching for the Black Pearl, hungry, tired, cold and in pain. 

He remembered his words to Baekhyun. 

 

"I have decided. I will find the Black Pearl and wish to it." Luhan muttered. 

"I respect your decision but think of the consequence, Luhan, you are not going to be a werewolf

after this, you will not remember us." Baekhyun reminded. 

 

"You guys have been my friends since the day I was born, Kang Jihyun comes once in a lifetime.

She's special, unique, the only girl I will love my whole life. I'm sorry for being selfish but 

I can't live my life without Jihyun. I'm sorry." Luhan lowered his head. 

 

"Is that your final choice?" Baekhyun asked. Luhan nodded with a soft sigh.

"Then I will come with you and find the Black Pearl." Baekhyun suggested. "No." Luhan immediately

answered. "I want to find it my own, with my own strenght and ability." "But Luhan,-"

"Please just for Jihyun." Luhan interrupted him. 

 

Baekhyun sighed and gave up. "Please be careful and if you find and wish to the Black Pearl,

then regards to you my friend. You have been a really special person in my life. Thanks for everything

and please never hurt my princess. Let's meet in our next lives." 

 

"If I don't make it, then I leave Jihyun to you, guide, protect and love her like I do. 

Thank you Byun Baekhyun. You are a great friend, I owe so much. " Luhan responded

and they brotherly hugged.

 

~~~

 

Luhan continued the search of the Black Pearl but suddenly his heart started reacting in pain again. 

Luhan kneeled down as he held his chest. "Ugh." he groaned in pain. He breathed hardly and sweat 

formed on his forehead and body. 

 

"UGHH!" Luhan groaned loudly in pain. He couldn't handle so much pain. He felt like he would die anytime. 

 

"What was that? Wasn't that Luhan?!" you asked worriedly. "Luhan.." you bit you thumbnail as 

tears formed in your eyes. "Let's move Jihyun." Kris muttered and you nodded sighing. 

 

"I-I must continue..." Luhan whispered as he stood up holding a tree for support. 

"F-For Jihyun..." he whispered but then suddenly fall down, his whole body giving up. 

 

====================================================================