Destiny's Plans

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLxRXoLaas

 

The sun has rised up sending its radiance into Baekhyun's and Luhan's room.

You were found asleep on Luhan's bed, with your head resting on your arms, when softly

someone started calling out your name.  "Jihyun...Kang Jihyun." 

 

You narrowed your eyes. *Who's calling me?* You lifted your head from your arms 

and glanced at the guy who was calling your name. The guy showed you his beautiful eye smile.

 

Your eyes widened. "Oh my God, you are awake....Baekhyun!"

 

You stood up from your chair and hugged Baekhyun with tears flowing down your cheeks from 

happiness. Baekhyun smiled and hugged you tightly back. You pulled back from the hug and held his

shoulders. "How do you feel? Are you feeling pain anywhere?!" you worriedly asked. 

 

"My head hurts a little bit but I'm alright." Baekhyun responded. You sighed in relief. 

"I'm going to call the others." you stood up and headed towards the door when you stopped. 

You turned back glancing at Luhan. He hasn't woken up yet. 

 

Your heart still held a big burden because of Luhan.

 

"I'll be back." you announced to Baekhyun and exited the room. 

 

Baekhyun glanced at Luhan. He watched as Luhan's body rised and fell while he breathed. 

Baekhyun had an unreadable expression pasted on his face and sighed.

 

After some minutes the room was filled with the rest of the boys and the King and Queen.

They were totally happy with Baekhyun's recovery but at the same time sadness filled the place

as Luhan was still unconsious. 

 

The monk had arrived as they called him to check on Baekhyun. "Just drink this cup of fresh herbs and

you will be alright." the monk announced and handed Baekhyun the cup. "Thank you." Baekhyun bowed.

"Monk, why Luhan haven't woke up yet?" Baekhyun asked concerned. 

 

The monk glanced at Luhan then at Baekhyun replying. "Luhan is a creature with a stable power and health,

so in logic, it's right for your body to wake up first since you are more powerful and have a better

health than Luhan and in addition you are the main prince." 

 

"So Luhan is going to wake up right?" you asked worriedly. "Yeah." the monk nodded. Everyone sighed in 

relief. Baekhyun glanced at the monk's expression and he knew something was going wrong. 

"Alright then, call me again if you need me." the monk bowed and left. "Thanks monk." the King said. 

 

"I hope Luhan will wake up soon." Chen sighed. "He will wake up." Baekhyun glanced at Luhan. 

"He's strong." he added. You got surprised at Baekhyun's courage and gave him a tiny smile when he looked at you.

 

~~~

 

The boys had accompanied Baekhyun the rest of the day, keeping him active, until the sky 

has gotten dark and they left, leaving you three alone. 

 

"Bye guys." you said and closed the door. "Baekhyun-ah do you want something to eat or drink?

I will bring it." you asked. Baekhyun looked at you for awhile then responded. 

"No, I'm alright. Just sit beside me." Baekhyun patted the sit behind his bed. 

 

You nodded at his commands and sat behind his bed. You started staring at him. 

"What it is? Why are you looking like that?" Baekhyun asked with a smile.

"Nothing. I'm just happy you are awake." you muttered as you played with your fingers. 

 

Baekhyun held your hand and kissed it, just like before. You stared at him with an uncomfortable

expression. "Baekhyun-ah-" "I know." Baekhyun stopped you and nodded. "Just, let me hold your hand." 

Baekhyun rubbed your hand against his warming it up. "Didn't I tell you to keep your hands warm?" 

 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun." you lowered your head. Baekhyun didn't responded or anything but he 

just placed a smile on his face. There was a minute of silence as Baekhyun kept on warming your hands up. 

"There. They're warm." Baekhyun gave your hand back to you. "Thanks." you pressed your lips in a thin line.

 

"You should sleep now. It's getting late." Baekhyun reminded. "Should I?" you muttered. 

Baekhyun nodded. "Alright then." you stood up from your sit and lay down on the sofa that

EXO fixed from leaves just for you. "So..good night." you said at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled and nodded. 

 

~~~

 

A few hours had passed, Baekhyun couldn't sleep, so he decided to get some fresh air outside. 

Baekhyun stared at the stars and the beautiful crescent moon with thoughts running in his mind. 

 

"What are you thinking there?" the monk from earlier suddenly appeared. "Oh monk what are you doing

here?" Baekhyun was surprised. "I just went out for a walk." the monk replied. "Now what were you thinking of?"

 

"Nothing. Just my life. My princess and the guy she loves instead of me." Baekhyun replied staring at the sky.

The monk sighed as guiltiness filled him. "I am not suppose to tell you this as a future teller but

I think you should know this." the monk said.  "What's it?" Baekhyun faced him. "Alright." the monk sighed. 

 

"Prince Luhan...he has only several days to live." the monk announced. "What?!" Baekhyun was shocked. 

"The electricity was very strong for him and some of his organs starts dying and that includes his heart." 

the monk explained. "He will slowly and painfully die." he continued. 

 

"Luhan will die?" The monk's words made Baekhyun's tears come out. "Yeah. But I know this is something

good for you." the monk announced. "Good?" Baekhyun titled his head. 

 

"The princess' love will die and you will have her all for yourself. No matter what, she is yours

since Luhan will be dead. " the monk explained. Baekhyun stared at the ground blankly. 

*Jihyun will be all mine.* that thought keeps on repeating in his mind. 

 

"Destiny is flowing like it is. Luhan will die and you and your princess will live together forever." 

the monk muttered. "What are you going to do?" he asked. Baekhyun couldn't form words. 

"I-I honestly don't know." Baekhyun muttered. 

 

"Think of it well." the monk announced. "Now go back to your room. People are waiting for you." 

he pointed and the monk left. 

 

~~~

 

"Oh my God Luhan you are awake!" you hugged Luhan as you woke up from his call.

Luhan smiled as he hugged you tightly back. "You scared me so much. Don't ever do that again!"

You cupped his face while tears of joy were falling on your cheeks. Luhan wiped your tears with his thumb. 

 

"I will always be here. I will never leave you." Luhan muttered with a smile.

You hugged Luhan as you were so scared of losing him again. "Don't leave me oh?" 

"Don't worry, I will always love you Kang Jihyun. I will never never leave you." Luhan announced. 

 

Baekhyun was watching the whole thing with tears in his eyes and remembered the monk's wise words. 

*Destiny is flowing like it is. Luhan will die and you and your princess will live together forever.*

 

*What am I going to do?* Baekhyun facepalmed himself. 

 

=======================================================================

Hey guys! So my next update will probably be on New Year so I just want 

to wish to all of you an advance Happy New Year! Thank you for all the support

you guys are giving to my story. I just wish the best and may 2014 be an

awesome year to all of you!~~ Let's meet next year!~~ xoxo :)