Happiness

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFs0c7KYARg

 

Jinwoon smirked as he glanced at you. You were tied up in a chair, unconsious, with

just a light shining on top of you. The atmosphere was filled with an intense scent s

that werewolfs couldn't find your scent. 

 

Jinwoon stood up and started clapping his hands to make noise, to wake you up. 

"Jihyun, Kang Jihyun." he shouted as he walked around. 

 

Jinwoon's noise had woken you up. You lifted your head and tried to adjust with the lightening

as your eyes narrowed. *Where am I and why am I tied up?!* you thought while trying t

to escape from the strong ropes but with no result. 

 

"You're awake." Jinwoon sat down on your eye level. *Jinwoon?!* you were shocked. 

Jinwoon took out the tape from your mouth. "What are you doing?! Untie me!" you immediately shouted. 

Jinwoon sarcastically laughed. "Can't do that, Jihyun." 

 

"You shouldn't have messed up with those monsters life. See? Now you're dragged on it." 

Jinwoon sarcastically muttered, shooking his head. "Don't call them monsters! You, humans

should be called like that, you're nother like monsters with your actions!" you shouted angrily. 

 

"Aish.." Jinwoon stood up and slapped you. You were taken aback from his action. 

"You didn't talk a lot before but now you're a megaphone." Jinwoon shook his head and stuck

a cigarette in his mouth, firing it up. 

 

"Just stop this. You know they are will find you." you muttered. "No they won't. Thanks

to this baby." Jinwoon pointed at the vase that produced the scent. "With this vase, none can 

find your scent. See how smart am I?" he smirked.

 

*How did he think of that?* you thought. "What do you want? Money?" you asked.

"You can't have anything from them, so just quit it." 

 

"It's not that." Jinwoon blew out the smoke from his mouth. "Jiyeon left me and went with other guy.

I loved her a lot, I did everything for her, but that never appreciated anything." 

 

*So everything is love's fault. Why love must hurt us like this?* you lowered your head.

 

"So why are you doing this to me?" you asked. "Those monsters are not fit in this world. 

They should be gone. Once they will be here I will kill them." Jinwoon threw his cigarette down,

turning it off by stepping it with his foot. 

 

"What?! That is a stupid reason! We didn't do anything to you! Why you let us suffer like this?!" you shouted. 

 

"Stop asking questions." Jinwoon placed back the tape on your mouth and left from the room. 

 

You lowered your head and sighed. "I'm locked again. When will this misery end?" 

 

Jinwoon sat down in the table as he drank a can beer. Flashbacks of him and Jiyeon run through his mind.

 

"You're right. I cheated on you and so? I never loved you." Jiyeon shouted. 

"And so? I have been there for you for so long, I made everything you wanted me 

to do, I'm the person who will truly love you like no other guy." Jinwoon grabbed Jiyeon's arm.

 

"Forget me." Jiyeon coldly muttered and pushed Jinwoon, leaving the room. 

 

Jinwoon stood up drunk from the cans of beer he had drunk and headed towards your room. 

He unlocked it and glanced at you and pictured Jiyeon on his mind. "Jiyeon-ah." he called.

You lifted your head at his voice. Jinwoon started moving towards you. 

 

"Jiyeon.." he kept calling. *He's drunk and thinks I'm Jiyeon. Oh no.* your eyes rounded. 

 

Jinwoon arrived infront of you and take of the tape from your mouth. 

"Jinwoon-ah I'm not Jiyeon I'm Jihyun! Stop right there!" you shouted. 

"Jiyeon you're mine tonight." Jinwoon was about to kiss you but you turned away. 

 

"Go away from me!" you shouted. Jinwoon tried lifting your head but all you cried out was 'help'.

 

Luckily Jinwoon's friend saw Jinwoon and pushed Jinwoon away from you. 

"Jinwoon come back to your sense! She's Kang Jihyun not Park Jiyeon!" " his friend shouted. 

 

Jinwoon's friend brought him out and locked the door.

 

You sobbed as you felt disgusted of yourself. "Luhan come and save me." you cried out. 

 

~~~

 

"I'm not going to stay here and do nothing!" Luhan stood up. "Jihyun is in danger now!

Who knows what that man can do to her!" Luhan clenched his fist. 

 

"That man, his scent is familiar to me." Xiumin tapped his chin. "Yeah I have smelled

already that scent." Chen nodded agreeing with Xiumin. "But I can't indentify him." Chen shook his head.

 

"I can't indentify her place, a scent is filling the forest sI can't find her." Baekhyun returned from outside 

as he tried capturing your scent and slammed his hand on the table at his anger.

 

There was a minute of silence when Luhan and Baekhyun chorused "I will gout and find her."

They looked at each other. "You gon your way I will gon my." Baekhyun suggested. Luhan nodded. 

 

"We will come too." Suho stood up such as the rest of the boys. "We will divide and some will 

go with Baekhyun and some with Luhan." Kris suggested. "Alright then." Baekhyun and Luhan nodded. 

 

Luhan glanced at Baekhyun. "For now let's end our battle for Jihyun and focuse on the searching for her,

we need to be united to find her." "I agree. I know Jihyun would be sad if we continued. " Baekhyun nodded.

"And plus thanks for saving me earlier. I owe you big." Luhan lowered his head. 

 

"It's alright. All that matters now is Jihyun. Let's get moving now." Baekhyun muttered and everyone moved. 

*Without you, Jihyun will never be happy. Luhan, you are Jihyun's happiness.* Baekhyun sighed slowly giving up. 

 

 

==============================================================