Forever

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUguw6cJkjU

 

"I don't have a key." you muttered as all of you arrived at the front of your house. 

"Try to ring the bell." Chen suggested. "There will be a long explaining if mom is in."

you pressed your lips in a thin line and pressed the button. 

 

After a few minutes, the door flew open and your mom appeared with a tired look on her face. 

"Umma..." you called with a smile. "Jihyun-ah!!" Mrs Kang immediately hugged you while crying. 

"I thought I have lost all of you." she cried out. You glanced at the rest of the boys as she hugged you.

 

*Umma must have really felt worried and lonely.* you and the boys thought. 

 

"Umma." you pulled back from the hug. "Where have you been? After I came back from the 

work trip all of you were totally gone! I've searched everywhere but I couldn't find you!" 

Mrs Kang cried. You sighed in pity of your mom. 

 

"I'm sorry Umma, but it's really really long story. But no one is hurt, so don't worry." 

you smiled wiping her tears away. "Mrs Kang must have missed us a lot uh?" Chanyeol 

patted Mrs Kang's shoulder. "Well now, we will never leave you again." Suho smiled.

 

"Well until we find our own princesses." Sehun reminded and received a smacked from everyone. 

"Ouch!" Sehun whined in pain. You chuckled at their actions and glanced at your mother. 

"Umma, I'm sorry, really sorry for leaving you here alone. Promise I will always take care of you." 

 

Mrs Kang your head and pulled you in a hug. "Promise?" Mrs Kang asked. 

"Promise." everyone shouted and the boys joined you in the hug. You brightly smiled.

Happiness filled the place.

 

~~~

 

After an hour, in were everyone had washed up and got out refreshed and clean, all of you

had gathered in the living room. "Open the tv! It has been such a long time since we have watched

the drama! I'm sure it's finishing!" Tao panicked. 

 

"Tao, please chill." Kris facepalmed himself. "I really missed all of you." Mrs Kang sighed. 

"Look look it's the last episode!" Tao pointed at the tv. "They're getting married." D.O announced. 

"Aigoo. Look at now. I lost everything." Tao fell on the sofa disappointed. 

 

"It's fine Tao, you can watch it all in the internet." you said. "Really?!" Tao immediately stood up.

You nodded with a smile. "Goodbye." Tao headed at the other computer in their room. 

"Well I want to watch too." Sehun muttered and followed Tao. 

 

Soon everyone had gone into their room leaving you, Baekhyun, Luhan, Mrs Kang and Kris.

 

Kris bit his thumbnail. "Aish. I give up. I'm curious of what happened." Kris stood up. 

"No don't let Kris in!" Tao commanded. "YAH!" Kris shouted as they closed the door. 

"Open up or else." Kris warned. 

 

You continiously laughed at Kris, as you held your stomach. "Yah Kang Jihyun is not funny." 

Kris eyed you. You lowered your head. "Yah do you want to die?" Luhan and Baekhyun 

threaten Kris. "You know I'm kidding, Jihyun." Kris muttered. "I know." you lifted your head with a smile.

Baekhyun and Luhan chuckled. 

 

"So I see..." Mrs Kang glanced at you three. "So what happened with your love life my Jihyun?"

Mrs Kang smirked. The three of you smiled. "Your daughter has found the best man, that will 

guide her protect her and love her like I do for her whole life." Baekhyun glanced at Luhan with a smile.

 

"Oh my." Mrs Kang gasped. "Luhan?!" she pointed. Luhan smiled as he interwined your hand with his. 

You both nodded as your smiles reached your ears. 

 

Mrs Kang clapped. "That's nice."  "Well I should go to the rest of the boys, I want to watch

the drama too." Baekhyun stood up. "Arasso." you gave him a tiny smile. 

 

"But wait." Mrs Kang recalled. "You are a werewolf and if you two live together,

will you go to the forest and live there?" she asked worriedly. 

 

"Don't worry Umma, Luhan is not a werewolf anymore." you said. "He's not?" Mrs Kang raised her

eyebrow in curiosity. "Something happened and Luhan is now a human." you announced while looking

at him. Luhan smiled at you. "Wow." Mrs Kang was left in awe. 

 

"Aigoo. That's nice." Mrs Kang smiled. "Better never hurt her or else I will take her away and

give her to Baekhyun." Mrs Kang joked. "I will never hurt my queen." Luhan kissed your hand and smiled. 

 

~~~

 

A lot of days had passed. 

 

You and Luhan and the rest of the boys were visiting the Royal Mountains.

A lot of werewolfs were doubting your relationship with Luhan but in the end gladly

accepted since they knew it was true love. 

 

Darkness has covered the sky and stars and the crescent moon had beautifully appeared.

You and Luhan were sitting down as you both were stargazing with interwined hands

"It's really beautiful." you muttered. "Just like you." Luhan stared at you.

 

You looked at him and laughed. "That's so cheesy." "I'm not good in words, sorry." 

Luhan rubbed his head. "It's alright." you chuckled and looked at the stars again. 

 

"It's just amazing and unbelievable everything that happened to us." you said. 

"I feel like I'm in a fairytail story and this is the happy ending." you looked back at Luhan.

 

"This is not the end yet, our story will continue forever until we get married, have a family,

grow old together and die together." Luhan squeezed your hand. You smiled.

 

"All those tears and pain our worth it. We will be together forever." you muttered.

 

"I love you forever." you said.

"I love you forever." Luhan said twirling your hair behind your ear.

 

You stared at each other for a while and Luhan started leaning in. You closed your eyes

and your lips met each other, closing the moonlight's gap.

 

Luhan kissed you softly pouring out his emotions to it. You did the same.

*Let's be together forever.*

 

~~~

 

Bringing back everything that happened, you couldn't believe how 11 dudes

plus Baekhyun changed your life in so many different ways after you first met them.

Changed the way you live, your attitude, your trust to people and the experience of what real really friends are. 

 

And of course finding the love of your life. That person that made your heart go crazy all the time,

whenever you are with him, which was something really new for you before, is now lovingly by your side,

 

loving you just the way you are. 

 

Never believe in fortune telling in any shape or form. 

Destiny is not something that is being written on it's own. But by yourself and only. 

That's how life works. You have the choice for everything. 

You are the one who holds the pen and write on the book of 365 pages.

 

If you really feel that you are meant to be with that person you love, fight for it. 

Always remember, You are the one who is writing destiny. Not anyone else.

 

==================================================

My story is finally complete! A BIG thank you to all who has been 

supporting this story. To all the readers, subscribers, commenters etc..

I hope you liked this story and if you do please upvote! :) 

 

check out my other stories too:

Mommy's Girl

Busan Love

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?! 

*NEW STORY* The Sun and The Moon 

 

 

THANK YOUU xoxo!~~~ -myungmin