Wish

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1I87SHTh9c

 

Right after Luhan had fallen down, the full moon slowly appeared from the clouds

and beautifully gave light to a familiar object. The Black Pearl, which was a large 

black pearl that floated from a stand. 

 

"Ugh." Luhan moaned, he wasn't unconsious or anything but he felt like his body was paralyzed. 

His body has gave up. He couldn't move. Luhan lifted his head and finally met the Black Pearl. 

He stared at it, stunned by its beauty. Everything seemed so magical. 

 

The moon gave beautifully light to the Black Pearl while it floated. In addition the fireflies added

a special view into it as they calmly flew around the place. 

 

Luhan tried to stand up but he couldn't from the pain, he experienced. "Ughh." he whined in pain. 

*Stand up Luhan, don't let destiny win you.* he confidently thought. He decided to drag himself 

closer into the Black Pearl. 

 

He went as closer as he could and managed after a lot of pain and strenght to stand up. 

He breathed hardly as he stared at the Black Pearl. 

 

In Luhan's mind crossed everything he was about to lose. Family, friends, being a werewolf. 

A tear escaped from his eye but he immediately wiped it.

 

Luhan closed his eyes and placed his hands on top of the Black Pearl.

"I wish to be healed and stop destiny's plans." Luhan finally wished. 

 

"There he is!" Kris pointed at Luhan. They had finally found him. You turned your head. 

"Luhan..." you whispered. But after Luhan wished, he immediately fell down unconsious. 

 

Your eyes widened and run towards him. "Luhan!" you shouted once you arrived. You placed

Luhan's head on your lap. "Did he wish?!" Suho reminded. 

 

*Please heal Luhan and don't let him forget the people he treasure the most.* you looked at the

Black Pearl as tears flow down your cheeks. "Please.." you muttered and glanced at Luhan.

 

The Black Pearl's light got stronger. 

 

"Yeah he did." Baekhyun nodded, remembering how the Black Pearl granted his own wish. 

"Cover your eyes!" Baekhyun warned. All of you covered your eyes from the strong light,

then after a few seconds the light slowly faded away. 

 

"Luhan." you shook him as you cried. "Luhan wake up.." you continiously shook him. 

The rest of the boys surrounded the both of you with worried looks in their faces. 

 

Luhan's fingers started moving and his eyes slowly opened. "Luhan." you waited for his response.

"Jihyun.." Luhan your cheeks. You gave him a tiny smile but immediately looked at the boys. 

 

"Do you know who are they?" you pointed at the boys. Luhan looked at the boys and narrowed his eyes. 

Everyone waited in agony for Luhan's response. "Please." you hoped. 

 

"Yeah. I remember." Luhan nodded. "You do?!" your eyes widened in shock such as the rest. 

"Yeah I remember, I remember all of you!" Luhan announced. "But how?" Chen asked. 

 

"It's because Kang Jihyun wished." The monk appeared out of nowhere. "She wished?" 

Baekhyun asked confused. "Luhan is healed and he remembers everything," the monk announced. 

 

You looked at Luhan in happiness and hugged him. Luhan hugged you tight. 

"If a human wished into the Black Pearl, it will be granted. Human wish is really powerful.

You are lucky Luhan, Jihyun wished or else." the monk eyed him.

 

"You saved me Jihyun." Luhan looked at you. You gave him a big smile with tears. 

 

Luhan wiped your tears with a smile. "But." the monk muttered. Everyone looked at him. 

"There is one consequence that Jihyun didn't wish for." the monk announced. "Luhan staying a werewolf." 

 

You looked at Luhan's reaction. He lowered his head and sighed. "I'm sorry." you muttered. 

"Don't be, you saved my life Jihyun and now that I'm human, we can be together with nothing stopping us." 

Luhan held your hands. "Are you really not bothered by it?" you asked. "No." Luhan shook his head.

 

"Thank you." Luhan muttered. "Thanks monk." Luhan said to the monk.

"Live well all of you." the monk bowed. 

 

"Let's go home." Kris muttered. "Can we go home? Our real home?" Luhan asked. 

"You mean the house?" you asked. Luhan nodded with a smile. "Let's go." you nodded. 

The boys helped Luhan stood up and they kept him support. 

 

You and Baekhyun were walking last in the line. "Luhan has won destiny." you muttered.

"No you are the one who won it." Baekhyun glanced at you. "You were the one who wished." 

 

"Luhan must be so happy to finally be with you, without suffering anymore." Baekhyun continued. 

"I'm not forgetting you guys, you will always be in my heart. Thanks for everything." You gave him a tiny smile. 

Baekhyun smiled at ruffled your head. 

 

 

==============================================================