Monsters

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG0jlKdB1s0

 

The same day, the sky had turned a shade of orange and yellow which resembled

afternoon. You were in your room doing your homework when a knock was

heard from your door. "Come in." you said, focused on your notebook. 

 

"It's me." Baekhyun appeared. "Oh you came." you lifted your head and flashed

a smile on Baekhyun then went back on concentrating to your notebookBaekhyun noticed it. 

"The others are in their room if you want to see them." you announced. 

 

"Okay then." Baekhyun nodded. Everything was silent for a minute then Baekhyun spoke. 

"Having trouble with homework?" "Pretty much." you nodded scratching your head. 

"Let me take a look." Baekhyun sat behind you. *Human math. Alright I'm stupid in this.* he thought. 

 

"I'm sorry. I honestly don't know. I'm having some problems with this subject too." 

Baekhyun embarrassedly admitted. You laughed. "It's alright. Here I will teach you something

I know." you placed the book infront of him. 

 

As you explained everything to Baekhyun, all Baekhyun did was stare at you. 

He pretended to understand as his nodded in everything you say and you obviously noticed it. 

"Yah Byun Baekhyun. I know you don't understand." you crossed your hands as you raised your eyebrow. 

 

Baekhyun let out a chuckle. "Sorry. I just got distracted." "Distracted by what?" you narrowed

your eyes. "You." Baekhyun smiled as he looked at you. "Me?" you pointed yourself.

"Your beauty is distracting me." Baekhyun muttered with a grin on his face. 

 

His words made your cheeks blush and you cleared your throat. "Uhm...So yeah 

this is the solution in that problem." you changed the topic. "You're so cute."  Baekhyun laughed. 

"Yah Byun Baekhyun please concentrate." you muttered seriously but wanted to laugh also. 

"Alright Mam!" Baekhyun continiously laughed. "Thank you." you said holding your laugh. 

 

"Come on I know you want to laugh!" Baekhyun muttered. "We need to study!" you reminded. 

"Come on.." Baekhyun started tickiling your sides. "No Baekhyun no!" you stood up 

running away from him. He started chasing you. "Baekhyun stop!" Baekhyun caught you and tickled you. 

 

The door suddenly opened and Kai and Chanyeol appeared. "Yah what are you guys doing?" 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun stopped and turned to him. "Thank you Chanyeol,

you saved me!" you run behind Chanyeol and hung an arm around him. 

 

"He was going to tickle me till death!" you laughed. "Alright I thought something else

was going on." Kai shrugged. "Yah what do you mean?" you asked.

"You're too innocent Jihyun." Kai smirked and left. "What?!" you narrowed your eyebrows.

 

*Kai and his dirty thoughts.* Baekhyun and Chanyeol rolled their eyes. 

 

"I think that's enough teaching for today." Luhan appeared out of no where

with an emotionless face. Jealousy invaded him. 

 

"Uhm. I agree." Baekhyun nodded. "Let's go eat!" you muttered and all of you headed

downstairs. "Why don't you guys eat out? I'm inviting some friends over for some dinner." 

Mrs Kang announced. "Oh really? Alright then." you nodded. 

 

"Here's the money." Mrs Kang handed it to you. "Thanks Umma. Let's go guys." 

you said. "Have fun and be careful!" Mrs Kang waved at all of you and closed the door. 

 

"So what do you want to eat guys?" you asked as all of you walked. 

"MEAT!" Sehun and Tao raised hand. "Again?" you pressed your lips in a thin line. 

"Let's just go where Jihyun likes." Suho suggested. "Yeah." Baekhyun nodded. 

 

"Let's go for..." you started thinking of places. "Chicken!" you shouted excitedly. 

"Alright then." Kris nodded. After taking the bus, all of you arrived at the restaurant

and waited for the food you ordered to be served. 

 

"Luhan shouldn't you be with Jiyeon now?" Lay muttered. The others didn't know

anything about what happened between Jiyeon and Luhan so they were curious. 

You lifted your head from the menu you were looking at, waiting for Luhan's response. 

 

"We're not together anymore." Luhan expressionless muttered. *I didn't love that woman.

The woman I love is Kang Jihyun.* he thought *What?* you thought surprised.

"Why?" you dared to ask. "She didn't accept me for what I really am." 

Luhan admitted. "Huh?" you titled your head not understanding. 

 

"Jiyeon didn't really loved him." Kris filled the sentence. "Really? I'm sorry." 

you muttered. *Jiyeon must be so crazy, to leave a guy like Luhan.* you thought. 

*Jihyun must care a lot for Luhan.* Baekhyun thought as he noticed your words and actions

about Luhan's break up. 

 

The food arrived and like the boys always did, they let you take first after them. 

"Thanks for the food!" everyone said and started eating. 

 

~~~

 

"Waah the food was really good!" Xiumin muttered rubbing his stomach. 

"Excuse me. I will just go to the restroom." you stood up. The boys nodded

and started talking about Luhan and Jiyeon's incident. 

 

~~~

 

As you were heading out of the restroom, you glanced two familiar faces at the kitchen 

of the restaurant. It was Jinwoon who seemed to be working there and Jiyeon who

was talking to him. You glanced at them and heard your name being mentioned.

 

You started leaning closer.

 

"I don't really know if I should tell Jihyun. Maybe they are going to do something to me!" 

Jiyeon muttered scared. "I will come with you to say it to her. Don't worry I will there

for you." Jinwoon patted her shoulder. 

 

"I really can't believe that they are monsters." Jiyeon muttered. *What?* 

you narrowed your eyebrows. *Monsters?* "Believe. From the moment I saw Luhan's 

eyes when he hit me that time, I knew all of them were monsters. Werewolfs to be exact."

Jinwoon reminded Jiyeon again.  

 

*What? Monsters? Werewolfs?* you thought then looked at the boys who laughed. 

*The boys? Werewolfs? Impossible.* your eyes widened as you shook your head. 

"They're not. It's impossible." you continiously shook your head.

 

"They're not monsters." you muttered as you leaned the wall for support.

 

=====================================================================