Destroy Destiny

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wrNt9a_T7U

 

During break at school, you headed to a place you missed a lot. The music room. 

You opened the door knob and enterned the room. EXO weren't with you since

they had to talk about their absents with the principal. 

 

The instruments were covered in white sheets since none had been using them for awhile. 

You took them off and dusted the dirt. You looked around, it was the same the place,

but the feeling totally changed from before. 

 

You glanced at the guitar. *It has been long time.* you thought and gently grabbed it. 

You tuned it and started playing a familiar sound with your eyes closed as you felt the melody.

"I missed it." you muttered. 

 

Claps were heard and you lifted your head. "Amazing." Baekhyun clapped as he leaned in the wall. 

"Thanks." You gave him a tiny smile. "The others?" you asked. "They're on their way." Baekhyun

smiled and sat beside you. "Such a strange thing." Baekhyun glanced at the guitar. 

 

"Oh yeah, you haven't seen something like this, or like those." you pointed at the rest of the

instruments. Baekhyun cutely nodded. "These are things that play a sound or a melody." you explained. 

"Ohh." Baekhyun nodded. "Here try this instrument." you stood up and came closer to the piano. 

 

"I think this instruments suit you the best." you muttered and turned on the piano and played 

some chords. "Wow you're really good at everything." Baekhyun complimented. 

"Here follow me." you played a chord and Baekhyun obediently follow until you two formed a little melody. 

"Nice." you clapped until you noticed Baekhyun staring at you. 

 

"What? Is there something on my face?" you put a hand on your face. Baekhyun chuckled,

took your hand and rubbed it against his to warm your hands up. "You should keep your hands warm oh?"

Baekhyun glanced at you. You couldn't form words as you stared at him. You felt guilty and sad for

not loving Baekhyun like he does for you. 

 

"Y-yeah." you nodded. "Baekhyun-ah." you called. "Hm?" he lifted his head up as he continued 

rubbing your hands against his. "Uhm...you told me that I'm your princess right?" you asked. 

"Yeah. My one and only princess I love." he gently kissed your hand.

 

You lowered your head in guilt. "Look Baekhyun I don't-" "HEY GUYS!" the boys entered 

the room. You were about to talk to Baekhyun about all these 'princess' matters and how 

you didn't agree with it since you didn't want Baekhyun to hope and get hurt but you were cut off by the boys. 

 

"Alright what's happening here?" Kai raised his eyebrow at the scene they found.

Luhan glanced at your hands with Baekhyun, you noticed him and gently took your hand from Baekhyun. 

 

Baekhyun glanced at Luhan and then you and started getting more suspicious. 

 

"Nothing, just chilling with my princess" Baekhyun slung an arm around you. 

"Yeah that is." you nodded. "We should join too." the boys sat behind you. 

 

"Jihyun knows a lot about these things." Baekhyun pointed at the instruments.

"She even thought me how to play this thing." Baekhyun continued pointing the piano. 

"It's called piano Baekhyun." you chuckled. "Oh yeah I forgot. Piano." Baekhyun scratched his head.

 

~~~

 

Everyone had returned home. The way Baekhyun was living before in the basement stopped

since you knew already the truth and he lived in the room with the rest. You were actually shocked

the time when the boys told you that Baekhyun lived in the basement of your house but then accepted it.

 

The sky got darker and everyone was watching their favourite drama in television again. 

Once everything was done, some headed to sleep and some stayed to watch tv some more. 

 

It was already midnight everyone was basically sleeping. Baekhyun, Xiumin, D.O and Kris

were sleeping in the couch as the television was still on. 

 

You stood up from your bed to get a glass of cold water. You headed downstairs and closed

the tv. You glanced at Baekhyun sleeping face and softly sighed. *I really don't want to hurt you.*

 

As you were heading back to your room, you noticed that the rooftop's door was opened.

You titled your head, grabbed a blanket from your room and climb the stairs. 

 

A figure was sitting down staring at the starts and the crescented moon. 

*It's Luhan.* you thought. You walked closer to him and placed the blanket that you got

on top of him. Luhan lifted his head surprised. "Jihyun? What are you doing here?" he whispered.

 

"I noticed the rooftop's door opened and my curiosity rised up, then I saw you here so I came." 

you calmly explained as you stared at the starts. Luhan took out the blanket and placed on top

of you. "I'm alright with the cold. You not." Luhan muttered. "Because you're different?" you asked..

"Yeah." he nodded. "Whatever." you chuckled. 

 

There was a minute of calm, comfortable silence then you spoke. 

"I actually feel a little bit weird, that I have to be with Baekhyun for the rest of my life." 

Luhan looked at you. "He's your destiny." he muttered. 

 

"A destiny my heart doesn't love." you lowered you head. "Baekhyun is such a great guy. 

But my heart doesn't belong to him." you muttered as your eyes watered. 

 

"My heart still belongs to the person I confessed to and got rejected." tears flow down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry Luhan but...I still love you. My love for you never died. I really really love-

 

*I'm sorry Baekhyun. I can't handle this anymore. I need tdestroy destiny.* Luhan grabbed your head 

and placed his lips on yours. Your eyes widened in shock. *Luhan...*

 

Luhan pulled back from the kiss. "I love you Jihyun, from the moment I saw you,

I love you with all my heart. You're my everything. I never loved Jiyeon, you are the only love of 

my life. I love you Kang Jihyun." Luhan finally confessed.

 

*Luhan and I have mutual feelings. How did this happen?* a tear escaped from your eye.

Luhan smiled and kissed you again. You smiled throught the kiss and closed your eyes,

feeling the kiss a lot more. *I'm sorry Baekhyun.* 

 

 

~~~

 

"Why is the door open?" Baekhyun muttered and glanced at your room. "Where is Jihyun?" he searched 

around. "She's not here." Baekhyun grew worried but then noticed the rooftop's door.

Baekhyun started climbing the stairs and when he arrived on the top he saw something that made

his heart break into million pieces. Anger filled his veins and his eyes turned into deep killing blue.

 

Baekhyun clenched his fist in anger. *Luhan, you betrayer.

 

======================================================