Heartaches

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHox5dFFwY

 

Few days had passed after Luhan and Baekhyun had woken up. Baekhyun was healed faster

than Luhan so his life was back to normal. But Luhan on the other side of the coin, felt

weaker and weaker everyday, but he didn't want to show it to others especially to you. 

 

But Baekhyun could noticed it since he knew everything. He felt pity on him. 

 

These passed nights, Luhan would feel terrible heart aches but didn't complained to anyone. 

He passed all that painful nights alone without letting anyone to know about it. 

 

It was a starry night, Luhan was standing alone in the balcony since you have gotten asleep. 

Luhan's arms were crossed as he stared at the mountains and the deep dark forest. 

Suddenly his heart started reacting in pain. "Ugh." Luhan softly whispered holding his chest. 

 

He held the railings for support as the pain grew stronger and stronger everyday. 

He made sure not to let any noise out for anyone to hear. He fell on his knees, enduring the deathful pain. 

Slowly slowy the pain started fading. Luhan was able to stand up with the support of the railings. 

 

He breathed hardly and rubbed his chest. *It lasted longer this time.* he thought. 

He closed his eyes and sighed when suddenly a familiar voice has spoken. 

"Until when are you not going to tell us?" Baekhyun appeared from the door. 

 

Luhan glanced at Baekhyun and spoke . "Please don't mention anything to Jihyun, please." 

"Why are you like this? Why are not telling anything to us?" Baekhyun asked surprised.

"I don't want you guys to worry about me." Luhan muttered lowering his head. 

 

"Are you crazy? How then can we find you medicine to treat you?!" Baekhyun asked in concern. 

"It's alright. I'm dying anyways." Luhan forced a smile. Baekhyun's eyes widened at Luhan's words. 

"Yeah Baekhyun I'm dying." Luhan glanced at Baekhyun. *How did he learn?-* Baekhyun thought in shock. 

 

"I dreamed a monk and he told me I'm going to die in several days." Luhan explained. 

Baekhyun didn't know what to say. "A-Aren't you going to do anything?" Baekhyun was able to say. 

Luhan shook his head. "No. I onced disobeyed destiny I can't do it again." 

 

"What about Jihyun then? She loves you to death. Are you going to let her know?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Jihyun..." Luhan smiled as he mention your name. "She's the most beautiful, kind,caring and loving 

human person I have ever met. I love her with all my heart and I know you will make her happy." 

 

"Destiny wrote the two of you living together forever and that's how it flows."  Luhan muttered. 

"Stop it." Baekhyun clenched his fist. "You are not going to die." he muttered. 

"Fight for it. Like you did for Jihyun's love. Fight for it Luhan." Baekhyun glared at him. 

 

"You and only you are going to make Jihyun happy. You are her happiness. I see the way she 

look at you, the way she smiles and laughs at you. The love she gives to you. It's you and only you Luhan." 

Baekhyun muttered words from his heart. 

 

"Jihyun will never love me and I know that. I've tried everything to capture her heart but you will forever

belong to her heart and I can't change that." Baekhyun's tears started flowing down. Baekhyun was facing

the real truth right there. He accepted everything and finally gave up on your love and his destiny.

 

Luhan's eyes formed tears at Baekhyun's words. Baekhyun was sacrificing his own happiness for his friend. 

 

"It's destiny Baekhyun. We can't stop destiny." Luhan announced with tears. 

Baekhyun held Luhan's shoulders and stared at him. "I gave up on Jihyun's love just for you. She is all yours

now regardless what the scriptures says. So, don't be stupid and fight for your health, fight for Jihyun's love."

 

"You have my blessings for your relationship." Baekhyun stepped back and sighed. 

Luhan wiped his tears and nodded. "I will Baekhyun, I will fight. For everyone, for you, for Kang Jihyun." 

 

Baekhyun patted his shoulder with a smile. "Good luck." he said and left the balcony.

Baekhyun entered his room, closed the door and slid on it, letting out a heartbreaking cry. 

*I was selfish and kept Jihyun's happiness away from her. Now Jihyun will have her happiness.

She will not cry anymore because of me.* 

 

Luhan entered the room and moved towards your bed. He removed the hair that was covering

your face and lovingly stared at you as you were asleep. *Baekhyun has accepted our relationship

but I'm dying in several days, I don't how I can destroy destiny once again.* he your head. 

 

Your head started moving and you opened your eyes finding Luhan beside you, staring at you. 

"Oh Luhan is something wrong?" you stood up straight rubbing your eyes. "Sorry, I woke you up."

Luhan muttered. "No, it's alright." you shook your head. "Is there something wrong?

You looked like you cried." you cupped Luhan's face concerned. 

 

Luhan held your hands putting them down and softly pecked your lips. 

You looked at Luhan with wide eyes at his sudden action. "What's wrong?" you insisted. 

"Nothing, I just want to let you know I love you to death." Luhan answered then smiled. 

 

"Me too. I love you so much." you hugged Luhan with a smile. Luhan kissed your forehead as he 

tightly hugged you and softly sighed. *I will find a way to stop destiny again, just for you, Kang Jihyun.* 

 

 

===================================================================