Friendly

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc4yeQJ23D4

 

Everyone has returned in their own sweet homes bringing unforgetable moments

of the forest and the camp with them. Everyone seemed to enjoyed the events...

Well excluding the hardships some teachers gave to all of you. 

 

You had returned happily with the boys in the house and gave a warm greeting

to Mrs Kang. Thankfully Mrs Kang had listen to every word you said

to her before leaving. You couldn't see any bottles of beer and the house was clean.

 

The boys once they arrived they laid down on the couches and started making noise

like they usually do. "Hey I missed so many episodes of the drama I'm watching! 

I need to watch!" Sehun said and Tao grabbed the remote control and opened the tv. 

 

"No we will watch our drama!" Luhan and Kai argued. "Nours!" Tao and Sehun 

chorused. "Nours!" Luhan and Kai replied back and started chasing Tao who had

the control with Sehun blocking them. 

 

You watched them with a smile and your mother right behind you. 

"I missed all of you. The house was so lonely and empty without all of you.

I'm glad you're back." Mrs Kang muttered and kissed your head. 

 

"Me too Umma I missed you." you hugged her smiling. 

*Glad these boys kept her happy and not alone. I owe them big time.* Mrs Kang thought. 

 

~~~

 

That night, you had started typing again your story about the girl and the werewolf

and thought about that white wolf back at the forest. The white wolf with the 

deep blue ocean like eyes that treated you nicely instead of eating you. 

 

A knock from your door made you snap out of your thoughts. "Come in." you said.

"Jihyun?" it was your mom. "Oh Umma." you turned your chair to her. 

"Aren't you sleeping yet? It's late. Don't you feel tired?" Mrs Kang asked in concern. 

 

"I will sleep in a while." you muttered and Mrs Kang sat down in the bed. 

"Did you have fun at the camp?" she asked you. "Yeah I did...Things turned 

out well in everything." you smiled remembering how your relationship with Luhan got better. 

 

"Yah what's with that smile?" she joked. "Don't tell me you're in love." she laughed.

You remained silent. Mrs Kang shook her head smiling. "Who's the lucky guy?" 

she grinned. "Umma!" you playfully pushed her. 

 

"Come on tell me! I'm your mother!" Mrs Kang insisted. "Aish fine fine!" you gave up. 

"It's...Luhan." you whispered in her ear. "I knew it." Mrs Kang nodded. 

"He's such a great guy, he's caring, he's brave, he's handsome..." you muttered smiling like an idiot. 

 

"Eiii...I agree. You deserve a guy like him." Mrs Kang grinned. "Yeah but I'm a little scared." 

you pressed your lips in a thin line. "It's my first time falling in love, Umma." you muttered. 

Mrs Kang smiled as she remembered her husband. 

 

"Don't be. But do not get your hopes so high. That might disappoint you a a lot. 

Don't expect and know each other more." Mrs Kang advised. 

 

"I'm planning to confess Umma." you looked at her. "Is that right?" you titled your head. 

"Of course that's right. But like I said get to know more about him then when your heart

feels like it's the right time to confess..then do it." she patted her heart. 

 

"Yeah, you're right Umma. Thanks." you hugged her. "So now go to sleep. It's late!"

Mrs Kang playfully patted your when you turned off the computer and  got in your bed. 

"Night Umma." you greeted. "Night my daughter." she smiled and closed the door.

 

~~~

 

The next morning, the weather started getting colder since Christmas was arriving soon,

which was something you didn't like at all. 

 

Once you entered in the school building suddenly everyone greeted you as you

passed by. "Hi Jihyun!" "Hello Jihyun!" "How are you today Jihyun? "Looking good Jihyun." 

 

You were so surprised of their greetings. *Are they planning something?* 

you thought as you rubbed your head. EXO noticed that surprising but happy 

greeting of everyone and made them wonder too.

 

"Hey Jihyun." Jiyeon suddenly appeared in front of you happily smiling. 

"How are you today?" she hugged you. *What the-.* EXO and you thought. 

"I-I'm fine." you muttered not knowing what to say next. 

 

"Yah Jiyeon why are you being so nice to us?" Luhan said straight to the point.

"Are you planning something?" Kris crossed his arms. 

Jiyeon chuckled. "It's not bad to become friends with you Jihyun right?" she glanced at you. 

 

"Uhm..." you scratched your head. "Besides I'm apologizing for everything I've done

before and I want to become friends with you because you saved my life. Remember

at the forest?" Jiyeon insisted. "Yeah.." you nodded.

 

"Let's be friends ok?" Jiyeon held your head with a pleading smile. 

You glanced at the boys, they didn't react. "Fine." you gave her a tiny smile. 

"See you in class then." Jiyeon smiled and left. 

 

"Wow that was weird." you commented. "Jihyun-ah don't give your trust to her

so easily. You don't know she may be planning something to hurt you." 

Luhan patted your shoulder. "Ok then." you gave him a tiny smile. He smiled back. 

 

*Thanks for caring.* you thought. *Never stop smiling.* Luhan thought. 

 

=========================================================