Scary Truth

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjZgVIjSBt0

 

School has finally started after the long, full of emotions and heartaches

christmas break. The relationship between you and Luhan was still the same

after the hugging incident but has gone a little more better. 

 

On the other side of the coin you and Baekhyun had gotten a lot more closer.

You've been going out with him and with the rest of the boys of course and 

Baekhyun would always be such a gentleman to you.

 

It seemed like his love for you grew stronger and stronger everyday and he 

patiently waited the day you would be called his. 

 

Jiyeon didn't speak or go somewhere around Luhan and the rest in frighten

but doen't want to show itShe already knew about EXO's real selves and always

wondered if you knew. 

 

~~~

 

One day you were in school garden with EXO around you during break. 

Baekhyun was already welcomed in your class and had already received

a lot of love calls and letters by a lot of girls in the school which he obviously politely rejected. 

 

"Yah Byun Baekhyun you have received a lot of love confessions this week." Xiumin 

elbowed him with a grin. "But he rejected them." Lay added. "There is already 

someone very special in my heart and that is Kang Jihyun." Baekhyun sweetly glanced at you

as you came back from talking to your classmate.

 

Luhan lowered his head and pressed his lips in a thin line at Baekhyun's words. 

*Will I always be like this and not fight for my love?* Luhan softly sighed. 

 

"So guys...what were we talking about?" you sat down in the ground when you arrived

"About Chanyeol's joke." Tao reminded. "Oh yeah that joke was seriously 

hiliarious!" you clapped laughing. 

 

"Look at them. Look at how Jihyun laughs with those monsters." Jiyeon shook her head

as she spoke to Jinwoon. "See? I was right the whole time. The moment I saw

Luhan's eyes turn into red, I knew he was a monster." Jinwoon eyed all of you. 

 

"So...you don't like Luhan anymore?" Jinwoon asked as he rubbed his head,

hoping that Jiyeon's heart could give him a chance. "I never liked Luhan." 

Jiyeon admitted. "I just used him to piss Kang Jihyun of cos I know they both like each other." 

 

Jinwoon secretly smiled happy with what he just heard. He had finally had a chance. 

The thing they did to Luhan and the rest, he didn't regret it. It was the reason why

Jiyeon admitted to him that she doesn't like Luhan. 

 

"Will you keep being friends with Jihyun?" Jinwoon asked.

"Yeah. I want to gain her trust and believe in me. In the end she will hate all of them."

Jiyeon smirked. "Be careful Jiyeon, you don't know what those monsters can do to you." Jinwoon 

reminded concerned. "Just a silver bullet in their heart and they're gone." Jiyeon proudly said. 

 

The bell had rang and all of you headed in class. Kris and Luhan were at the back. 

"Kris?" Luhan called. "Uhm? There is a problem right?" Kris guessed. Luhan nodded. 

"It's about my princess...She knows." "You told her?" Kris asked. 

 

"No. She find it out herself." Luhan answered. "And when I saw her, she started calling 

me a monster and hit me with some garbage on the floor." Luhan recalled what happened. 

"She seemed so frightened, so scared and full of disgust for me." 

 

Kris nodded as he listened. "I can't call her my princess, if she doesn't accept 

who I really am. I knew from the starting that everything about her will go bad." Luhan sighed.

"I usually give you advices right?" Kris asked. "Yeah." Luhan nodded. 

 

"So now it's time for you to give an advice for yourself." Kris muttered. "Huh?" Luhan titled his head. 

"Like the humans say. Follow your heart." Kris smiled and gave him a light pat at his back 

and entered the class. 

 

*Follow my heart?* Luhan scratched his head confused and entered the class. 

 

The school was over for this day. Everyone was heading home exhausted by the 

boring classes the teachers gave to them. "Aigooo!" you streched your arms 

in the air as you exited the building. "Wait." your eyes widened. 

 

"I forget my math notebook in class and tomorrow we're righting test! I need it!"

you panicked. "Calm down Jihyun. We'll come and take it with you." Baekhyun muttered. 

"No it's alright! I can go alone. You can go first!" you shouted as your started running in the building.

 

"Be careful!" Luhan and Baekhyun chorused. "OK!" you made an thumbs up. 

 

"Where is it now? I just left it under my desk!" you muttered as you messed your hair up. 

"Are you looking for this?" Jiyeon held an notebook in her hand. "Oh thanks Jiyeon!" 

you took the notebook. Jiyeon walked over in the window and watched EXO play around. 

 

"Those boys, they seemed really important to you right Jihyun?" Jiyeon asked. 

"Yeah, I really love those boys." you smiled. "They make me happy." 

 

"Really?" Jiyeon moved towards you. "Do you trust them?" she asked again. 

"Yeah I do." you nodded. "Why are you asking me those questions?" you muttered. 

"Nothing. I'm just making sure you really know who they really are." Jiyeon said. 

 

"Huh?" you titled your head. "Did they tell to you everything about them?" Jiyeon

continiously asked. You narrowed your eyes. "Look Jiyeon I really have to leave now.

They are waiting for me." you grabbed your bag. 

 

"You really want to know who they really are?" Jiyeon asked that made your body froze. 

You turned to her. "What are you talking about?" you crossed your arms. 

"I know who they really are. They are fun loving caring guys whom I love." you confidently said.

 

Jiyeon smirked. "I'm just warning be careful. You don't when they will-" 

"Jihyun!" Luhan and Baekhyun suddenly entered the classroom worried about you. 

"Oh I was just heading down. You shouldn't have came up." you announced. 

 

"We grew worried and wondered what took you so long." Luhan muttered. 

"Don't worry I'm just having a little conversation with Jiyeon right here." you announced. 

"What were you talking about?" Luhan asked curious and he looked at Jiyeon. 

 

Jiyeon was still frighten about Luhan and remained silent. She gulped and spoke.

"We were talking about stuffs. Intersting stuffs about you guys." she muttered. 

Luhan glared at Jiyeon. Jiyeon didn't show him a scared face but deep inside she was really scared.

 

"Come on Jihyun. Let's go down." Baekhyun grabbed your hand and the both of you 

left, leaving the two alone. "Are you going to say it to Jihyun about the real us?" 

Luhan muttered. "Who knows. Maybe." she walked around. 

 

Luhan clenched his fist. "You know that if I tell her, she will hate you, all of you." 

Jiyeon said. "She will stop liking you for your true self and kick you out of her house

with hatred, disgusted and terrified heart." she continued. 

 

"Stop it." Luhan whispered. "Just wait for the day when Jihyun will ask if everything is true.

You will know that time that I have just told to her everything about you guys." Jiyeon 

coldly muttered and left. Luhan sighed and messed up his hair in annoyance. 

 

*What should we do? Should we tell her ourselves?* Luhan thought in confusement.

 

==========================================================