Where Are You?

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFjKJc-Sn-w

 

A few days has passed. All those days, you still remained locked in the room. 

You skipped meals that Baekhyun always brought you and if you were very hungry,

you were forced to eat it. Your attitude towards Baekhyun haven't changed yet. 

You remained the cold-hearted Jihyun towards him as days of the arranged marriage were approaching. 

 

Baekhyun, meanwhile, tried his best to keep you away from hunger and loneliness, so he

would always stay in your room doing nothing but stare at you. You wouldn't react but 

kept your eyes steady at the white blank wall. To be honest, you pitied him. 

Baekhyun waited for something that will never happen. You loving him. 

 

On the other side of the coin, Luhan and the rest were still locked up in the jail, doing nothing. 

Luhan tried to escaped a lot of times but things just wouldn't work for him. Everything's seems like a disaster.

As the day of the marriage approached, Luhan felt like dying inside. He couldn't handle it.

 

He knew that he couldn't find another girl apart from you. You were his first love. 

He loves a human girl who isn't even his princess, but his best friend's. 

What kind of destiny is that? He always asked himself.

 

The sun rised which hit your face causing you to wake up from your deep sleep.

You stood up and looked outside from the window. Everyone seemed so busy and they were rushing. 

*Oh no.* you stepped back. *It's the day.* your eyes widened and the door suddenly opened.

 

Womens with cloth in their hands appeared. "Let's get you ready for your wedding Princess Jihyun." 

the woman announced. *Wedding.* The feelings you were experiencing couldn't be explained in words. 

You were getting married to a guy you don't even love. It hurted like hell. 

 

A tear escaped from your eye. *Luhan where are you? I need you.* 

 

"Oh Princess? Why are you crying?" the woman muttered surprised. "Must be tears of joy. Come on let's get

her ready." the other woman responded. 

 

The woman took out the traditional dress of the werewolfs, which belong to the Queen before. 

"Wear this and we will fix it later." she muttered. You glanced at the dress emotionless. *It's really happening.* 

"Let's help her." the other woman suggested and they started taking off your uniform and put on the dress. 

 

They applied on you little makeup they fixed their ownself and styled your hair, in a traditional korean bun. 

You were expressionless during all of it. You were thinking. Thinking about how future would be.

 

"Our Baekhyun's princess is so pretty." everyone muttered once you were done. 

You looked just like a traditional korean bride, but definitely not a happy one. 

 

~~~

 

"Luhan, I think I have bad news for you." Xiumin muttered as he looked out the window of the jail

"What?" Luhan sighed. "I think this is the day Baekhyun and Jihyun are getting married." Xiumin 

scratched his head. "Come and see." 

 

Luhan immediately stood up and held the railings of the window, looking at the place. 

Some people were happily walking around at the fully decorated place while some other were busy and rushing.

It seemed like a pretty big event for everyone, which it is. 

 

"No no no." Luhan run to the handles of the jail. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Luhan kept shooking the

handles. *Jihyun Jihyun no.* "HEY STOP THAT!" the werewolf soldier warned angrily. 

"Luhan calm down!" Kris shook his shoulders. "How can I?! Jihyun is getting freaking married!!" Luhan shouted

and returned in the handles. "Let me out of here!" Luhan eyes turned a deep killing red. 

 

He started shaking the handles with so much power that they started going out from the ground, 

which seemed something very impossible but that was nothing for a very angry werewolf.

The twwerewolf soldiers started getting worried as they point out to Luhan the sharp weapons. 

 

Once the handles were out, Luhan strongly punched the soldiers making them collapse and left

the jail and started searching for you. *Jihyun I'm coming.* he thought.

 

Luhan searched into several rooms and houses but you weren't found anywhere. 

Then a place popped in his mind. *The basement.* and made a run for it. 

 

~~~

 

You were sitting down the bed as you played with your fingers. You had no hopes for Luhan to come 

to you anymore. You wiped the tears on your cheeks and sighed. 

"I guess today I will becoming Baekhyun's princess." you muttered.

 

Suddenly a sound from the door startled you. Then you heard a familiar voice calling out your name. 

"Jihyun?! Kang Jihyun?!" Luhan kept knocking your door. You stood up not believing what you were

hearing. *Luhan? Is that really you or is just me?* you thought. 

 

"It's me Luhan!" Luhan announced. Your eyes widened. "Luhan.." 

You immediately run in to the door. "Luhan I'm here! Luhan!" you kept hitting the door.

"Jihyun! Are you alright?!" Luhan asked worriedly. "Jihyun get away from the door. I will hit it." 

Luhan warned and you stepped back following his commands. 

 

Luhan kept pushing it, but with no result. In the end he used all his power to kick the door, which it flew open.

 

Luhan finally had seen you. You looked extra beautiful with all that traditional dress which made his heart

raced a lot more. His eyes turned back to normal. "Jihyun..." he whispered. "Luhan!" you run and hugged

him as you started crying. Luhan hugged you back tightly with so much emotions running.

 

He had missed you so freaking much. 

A simple tight hug from his love of his life was enough to forget everything he had suffered.

 

Luhan pulled back from the hug and cupped your face. "I missed you Kang Jihyun." he muttered. 

His words made you cry a lot more and you hugged him again. Luhan kissed your head as he 

closed his eyes. *I feel like I'm in heaven whenever I have you in my arms.*

 

"Jihyun-ah. Let's go." Luhan muttered as he pulled back and wiped your tears. 

"Go?" you titled your head. "Let's leave from this place." Luhan whispered. 

You remained speechless as you fell into a dilemma.

 

Leaving with the person you love the most or marrying the person you don't love?

It's such a pretty easy question for you, but you didn't want to hurt anyone. 

But you knew you already did, that was something which bugged you a lot.

 

You sighed and looked at Luhan. "Let's go." you nodded.

*I know I hurted you a lot Baekhyun and I'm sorry if I will do it again. I'm sorry, I can't accept destiny.* 

 

 

==========================================================