Dudes

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGg5tDmwbEM

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" you screamed your lungs out and covered your eyes, 

with what you just have seen.  Dudes with long hair. WHAT?! 

 

At that sight of those dudes with long hair, you started running away from them. 

"No no no, we can't lose her!!She's Baekhyun's princess!" Luhan reminded and the 11 wolfs started

chasing you. You ran with all your strength and power. You glanced at your back and they were reaching you. 

 

*Oh my God, why are they so fast?!!* you thought as you continued running at the dark.

While running, you tripped over a rock and left a big scratch at your knee as you ran. 

"Ouch." you winced in pain and ran through an alley. 

 

*There is no escape.* your eyes widened as you glanced at the wall. *No.* you turned back

and saw the dudes. You slid down the wall crying. "Please, please don't hurt me." you cried

and buried yourself in your knees waiting for death.

 

Luhan softened at your voice. He felt like heavens talked to him. 

 

EXO looked at each other. Did they troubled you a lot? They just appeared infront of you.

That was all. Their thought ofcourse. 

 

Luhan glanced at your bloody knee. *Poor you.* he pressed his lips in a thin line. 

He moved towards you, placed his hand on your knee, were you flinched, and healed the wound. 

It didn't left an scar or mark, it looked like nothing happened to it. You didn't even notice it

since you were crying so hard. 

 

"Hey what are we suppose to do?"  Kai whispered to Sehun. "I don't know ask Luhan." 

Sehun glanced at Luhan. "Uhm..." Luhan rubbed his head as he watch you cry. 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Luhan started laughing. "Huh?!" the rest of EXO looked at Luhan. 

"Just laugh." Luhan commanded with a glare. With that EXO started laughing all together. 

 

You stopped crying as you heard laughter filling the dark place. *What?* you slowly

started lifting your head up and placed a hand at your eyes picking through it and saw the dudes

laughing. *Are they crazy?Can they please cover up themselfs?!* you tighen your hand at your eyes. 

 

"Why-why are you laughing and why are you out fully ? Can you please cover up yourselfs?" 

you dared to ask. "Cover up what?" Lay asked. "Huh?! What do you mean cover up what?! 

Isn't it obvious!" you shouted as you still covered up your eyes.

*I'm not innocent anymore.* you thought.

 

EXO couldn't get it. "Do you guys leave in other world?!" you stood up and took a few

trash cans, empty them and took out the plastic bags, made some wholes and gave them to the boys. 

"Wear them." you said. They glanced at the plastic bags then you. 

 

"Just wear them!" you insisted with your eyes still covered. Exo shrugged and kinda wore them. 

 

"Better!" you sighed in relief taking out your hand from your eyes. "So now...goodbye!" 

you rushed out of the alley and started running for your life. Tao was about to follow but Luhan

stopped him. "It's alright, we already have her scent, we can detect her anywhere." Luhan smirked. 

 

~~~

 

"Thank God, I'm home safely." you touched your pounding heart. *What a night.* 

you thought. "Umma I'm home!" you called as you took your shoes off. No response.

*Don't tell me she's drinking again.* you sighed. Your guess was right, she was drinking 

as always. You found her at her usual table drinking, mumbling words. 

 

"Ummaaa! Didn't I tell you to stop drinking?!" you grabbed the bottle of soju from her hands. 

"Aish leave me, Jihyun-ah!" she tried to get the bottle from you. "Umma!Go sleep!" you shouted.

Mrs Kang started crying. You sighed she would always do this. 

 

You guided your mother in her room and watched her as she was asleep. 

*If Appa didn't leave us, we wouldn't be like this.* you wiped a tear that escaped from your eye. 

 

Suddenly you felt like someone, something was watching your every move. 

You opened the curtain and it was plain dark. Nothing can be seen. You closed the 

curtains and went to your own room with a confuse expression. 

 

As you went in your room, the first thing you saw was your little guitar, your father has given

to you when you were young. You took it and played a familiar melody to you.

It was the melody your father has thought you. That soft, sweet and loving melody,you loved to play. 

 

*She plays wonderfully.* Luhan and the rest of Exo were watching you from out. 

Luhan was amazed but most importantly, it touched his heart. 

 

=============================================================

Thanks for reading! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! 

Stay tuned for the next chapters! :)