Consequences

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6k22sP2j9U

 

The next morning, you have woken up alone in the bed. Luhan wasn't around. 

"Where is he?" you looked around when you stood up. Suddenly the door opened

and the boys had appeared with baskets of fresh fruits. 

 

"Jihyun you're awake! Good morning!" Chanyeol greeted you with a big smile. 

You gave him a tiny smile. "We brought you fruits." Xiumin announced placing the baskets down. 

"Thanks but where is Luhan and Baekhyun? They are not with you?" you asked as you noticed that

Baekhyun was missing too.  

 

The boys looked at each other. You titled your head in confusion. "Where are they?" 

 

~~~

 

Baekhyun and Luhan were staring at the little house of the monk. "Let's go in." Baekhyun muttered.

Luhan nodded and took deep breath and they both entered the house. 

 

"Hello." Luhan and Baekhyun bowed once they found the monk writing in his book. 

The monk lifted his head and stared at the two boys. *It's him. The monk I dreamed, who told me I'm dying.*

Luhan's eyes widened in surprise. "What brings you here? Sit down. " the monk closed the book. 

 

The boys sat down and placed their hands on top of the table. "I've made my decision monk." 

Baekhyun spoke first. "Me and Luhan are going to stop destiny for Jihyun's happiness."  

The monk glanced at Baekhyun and asked. "Are you sure with what are you doing Prince Baekhyun?" 

 

Baekhyun titled his head in confusion. "You both are disobeying destiny and you will end 

in consequences." the monk muttered in a serious tone. "And Baekhyun, with Luhan dying 

you will have Jihyun all for yourself, I have told you already." the monk continued. 

 

Luhan glanced at Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed. "I honestly love Jihyun a lot and I want 

to be with her my whole life. But even if Luhan dies, Jihyun will never be able to love me.

Her heart and mind will always belong to Luhan and like I said I can't change that. And in addition 

I don't want to lose a great friend of mine." he glanced at Baekhyun. 

 

Luhan lowered his head at Baekhyun's touching words. "You understand now that you are 

sacrificing your happiness just for other's happiness." the monk reminded. Baekhyun nodded.

"I know. I don't want to hurt Jihyun again, she has been through a lot and I just want her life to be normal again." 

 

"You both know that her life will always be different because she knows all of you." the monk said. 

Baekhyun and Luhan looked at each other. "Yeah." they chorused. 

 

"So are you really sure with what you want Baekhyun?" the monk eyed him. "Yeah, I'm sure." Baekhyun 

nodded. "Thanks Baekhyun." Luhan gave him a tiny smile. Luhan owe Baekhyun big time. He will never

forget how great friend Baekhyun has been. 

 

Baekhyun was helping his rival in love to be with you, just for your happiness and he didn't regret anything. 

 

"So what do you want to know now?" the monk asked. "I want to know how I can stop destiny."

Luhan announced. The monk tapped his chin. "Once again, disobeying destiny brings you to consequences.

Everything can happen because you disobeyed destiny." the monk warned again. 

 

"I'm ready to disobey destiny just for Jihyun." Luhan confidently muttered. 

 "Alright then. I will tell you." The monk sighed. "Go out and find the Black Pearl." he announced. 

Baekhyun's eyes widened as Luhan looked at him. 

 

"I know you are familiar Baekhyun with the Black Pearl." the monk said. "Yeah. But I honestly 

don't remember where it is. It has been a long time." Baekhyun muttered. 

 

"Well, you need to find it then you can wish from there. But remember the consequences." 

the monk reminded. "What will the consequences be? Lock in the tower like Baekhyun's?" Luhan asked.

"This consequence is really hard for you." he answered. "What it is?" Luhan asked. 

 

The monk sighed and spoke. "By saving yourself and disobeying destiny, your consequence 

is that you will become a human. A human who doesn't know anything about the werewolfs

besides Kang Jihyun and her mother." 

 

"What?" Luhan couldn't believe what he was hearing. Baekhyun too. Luhan couldn't form words.

"You will not remember Baekhyun, your other friends and your parents once you be human." the monk explained. 

Luhan stared in the ground. "Are you ready to do something like that just for Jihyun?" the monk asked. 

 

 

Luhan took a deep breath and covered his face. Baekhyun glanced at him. "Think about it." the monk pointed.

Baekhyun patted his shoulder in comfort. "Thanks monk." they both bowed at him. 

"Good luck." the monk nodded and closed his door. 

 

~~~

 

Baekhyun and Luhan were walking in the forest, no one was talking as they could hear

the soothing sounds of the forest. Thoughts were running through Luhan's mind. 

He honestly didn't know what to do. He fell into a big dilemma.

 

Baekhyun glanced at him and softly sighed. Destiny was really testing Luhan. 

"So what are you going to do?" Baekhyun asked. Luhan sighed. "I don't know." 

 

*By wishing in the Black Pearl, I will become a human who doesn't remembers anything

about Baekhyun and the rest.* Luhan thought facepalming himself. This was something very hard for him. 

 

==================================================================