The Different Princess

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxk6ARzKmRI

 

The next m​orning, the weather was a l​ot m​ore warmer, the sun was ​out but bl​ocked by few c​l​ouds. 

After eating a usual silent breakfast with y​our m​other, y​ou grabbed your shoes and was surprised. 

"Wait there was a large scratch in my knee." you spoke. "It was full of blood yesterday. Impossible for it

to heal in just one day." you titled your head in confusement. 

 

"Well...better." you shurgged. headed t​o sch​o​ol with a bunch ​of hidden w​olfs f​oll​owing y​ou ar​ound

 

Y​ou s​oftly sighed as y​ou st​opped infr​ont ​of the entrance ​of y​our sch​o​ol. *An​other day in hell.* 

y​ou t​h​ought. "C​ome ​on, y​ou must endure everything until graduat​i​on." ​y​ou whispered t​o y​ourself,

grabbed the straps of your bagpack and staring at the g​r​ound entered the bu​i​lding.

 

"Should we follow her in?" D.O asked the rest of the wolfs while they were hiding at the bushes. 

"No, let's just follow her through the windows." Luhan shook his head. "Alright then, let's go." Chanyeol 

said and everyone with tiny footsteps roam behind the windows. 

 

"Hey hey hey she arrived!" a guy whispered to his group of friends. Suddenly everyone emptied the 

hallway as they moved towards their locker scared, when they saw you. The wolfs were shocked 

by the reaction of the other human beings around you. "Why are they scared of her?" Luhan narrowed his eyebrows. 

 

"YAH!" a girl with pigtails hairstyle and her group stood up infront of you. *Not again.* 

you remained silent as you continued staring the ground. "How did your mediatation with ghosts yesterday went?" 

she asked as she chew a gum bringing laughter to the students. "Did they listen to you well?" the other girl asked laughing. 

 

You remained silent as always, you didn't dare to answer back. You never did. 

"You're not going to respond?!" the girl with pigtails raised her tone of voice. "What are they doing to her?" 

Suho asked with a sad expression. "I don't know but it brings sadness to Baekhyun's princess face." Luhan clenched his fist. 

 

"YAH!Are you listening?!" she pushed you hard causing you to fall down. "Ouch." you winced in pain as you rubbed

your sore ankleLuhan stood up in alert and was about to storm inside when Kris held him.

"No, Luhan." he shook his head. Luhan bit his bottom lip nervously and continued watching the scene. 

 

The bell rang signalling the first class. "See you later." the girl smirked and left with her group like everyone

leaving you alone, with no help at all. "Aren't they suppose to help her?!" Kai asked surprised of the human

behavior. *What's with those humans hurting the princess?* Luhan angrily thought. 

 

*Don't cry Kang Jihyun. Don't cry. They do this to you all the time you can handle it.* you thought as you

took off your glasses twipe your tears. "She's...she's crying." Lay looked at Luhan. Luhan stared at you with

a unreadable expression. He wanted to chew the girl who pushed you face off, he was furious. 

 

You stood up and headed to the music room slowly as your ankle ached. "She's hurt too." Chen shook his head.

 

Once you entered the music room, you locked it and went to a corner and cried your heart out. 

*You said you wouldn't cry Kang Jihyun, pabo.* you thought. Luhan softened as he watched you cry. 

His heart felt like it ripped into two pieces. *Why does my heart ache so much?* he touched his chest. 

 

In the next few classes, you went in not minding the paper throwing or harsh words by the students,

you wanted this day to end like all the other days. Exo watched you with a painful heart.

They didn't know Baekhyun's princess was leaving such a hard and sad life, different from other princesses.

 

Exo knew you were a unique one, especially Luhan. 

 

Afternoon came and the long tiring school day ended. *Thanks God.* you sighed as you heard the bell. 

You packed your stuffs and headed out. While going home, you passed at your favorite relaxing place 

which was the the grassy park. You placed your bagpack at the back of your head and laid down closing your eyes. 

 

That was the second place other than rain that made you forget your problems. 

The fresh air and the large tree that gave you shade was a perfect combination for relaxation. 

 

Exo decided to come closer to you. "Is she sleeping?" Tao waved a hand over your face.

"Seems like." Kris nodded. "She's actually really pretty." Sehun commented. Kai smacked the head of Sehun. 

"Hey don't make a wrong and fall in love with her. You're dead by Baekhyun. " Kai joked. 

 

Luhan was somewhat disturbed about that. You slowly opened your eyes as you heard chatting. 

"Ah!" you stood up and Exo backed up. "You guys again?!" you pushed your glasses up. 

"You're not going to do anything to me right?" you crossed your arms to your chest. 

 

"Nofcourse. You're Baekhyun's prin-" Tao was cut off by Kris. "Huh?" you titled your head. 

"No we are not going to hurt you." Luhan softly spoke as he stare at you. *Not like those humans.* 

"Uhm...thanks then." you shyly scratched your head. "Can I ask you guys something?" you said. 

 

"Sure." Lay nodded. "Are you guys homeless?" you asked. "Homeless?" Chen repeated. 

"Oh I'm sorry if I offened you guys." you quickly bowed your head. "No...we don't live anywhere actually." 

Luhan responded. "Oh that is sad." you pressed your lips in a thin line. 

 

"I would love to help you guys but even though you seemed like good people, I can't trust you." 

you stood up and grabbed your bagpack. "I'm sorry." you bowed and was about to leave when Luhan 

grabbed your wrist. You looked at him confused. "Why you can't?" he asked you as he squeezed your wrist. 

 

"I might get hurt if I trust strangers." you spoke. With that Luhan released your hand. 

"We promise, we won't hurt you." Luhan gazed at you. His gaze felt hypnotizing. His eyes were tender and caring. 

"Let's be friends." Luhan said. How can you be friends with people in a trash bag? Sounds funny.

 

But then you could see in their eyes, the kindess and that they cared. They didn't looked like people who would

do something bad. You sighed. "Fine. Let's be friends." you held your hand to Luhan. "Huh?" Luhan titled his hand. 

"What are you guys from other world?" you laughed, something that was barely seen, and grabbed Luhan's hand

and shook it. Luhan felt a shiver down his spine at your touch, so soft and tender.

 

"But first we should fix all of this." you laughed at how they looked.

*This the first time I have actually laughed. I missed it. Thanks to this weird people.* you smiled at them. 

 

*You should smile often, it suits you better than a frown.* Luhan smiled. 

 

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading! Please comment, subscribe and upvote! 

Stay tuned for the next chapters! :)