Forget Him

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZmy01O6UIo

 

The next morning, you had woken up with dried tears in your face. 

It seemed like you cried a lot until you have fallen asleep yesterday. 

You stood up and washed up yourself then headed downstairs for breakfast. 

 

Everyone was already sitting at the table, even Baekhyun that had come a while ago.

Mrs Kang noticed your expression as you sat down. "Jihyun? Are you alright?" 

she asked concerned. "I'm alright. What could be not right?" you muttered as you started eating.

 

Luhan glanced at you. *Everything is my fault.* *She's definitely not alright.* Baekhyun

looked at you. *Something happened to her again. Am I right?* he thought. 

 

"Did you guys forget? Later is new year!" Mrs Kang said in excitement to lift spirits up

*It's the very first time I'm not excited for New Year.* you thought. 

"Really?" Chanyeol asked. "Yeah I already bought all the fireworks and stuffs." Mrs Kang nodded. 

 

"Sounds fun." Luhan muttered. "Will you be here with us or will you be with Jiyeon?" 

you suddenly blurted out. Luhan lifted his head and looked at you in surprise.

You were calm as you ate your food. *She knows?* the boys looked at each other. 

 

"Do you want me to be with Jiyeon?" Luhan asked fighting for it. "It's your choice 

not mine." you responded, stood up and left heading to your room. 

Luhan lowered his head and stood up and left the house.

 

"What's with the both? Did they fight?" Mrs Kang asked worriedly. 

"We don't know." Kai shrugged. Baekhyun bit his lip. *Is Luhan Jihyun's problem?* 

he thought being suspicious. 

 

Once you arrived in your room, you went in your wardrobe and changed

into a red sweater matching it with black pants and boots, you grabbed your bag 

and went downstairs. *I need fresh air.* you thought. 

 

"Where are you going Jihyun?" Mrs Kang saw you. "I'm just going out for a walk."

you muttered and left the house. "Leave her to me." Baekhyun immediately 

stood up and followed you. *What do we have here a love triangle?* Mrs Kang raised her eyebrow.

 

"Jihyun! Jihyun wait!" Baekhyun shouted. You turned clueless. "What do you want?" 

you asked. "Don't you want someone to accompany you?" Baekhyun showed you his

charming smile. After some thought, you accepted. "Fine." you nodded. 

 

Baekhyun smiled and walked behind you. You entered a small coffee shop 

that was right behind you and ordered. "A hot chocolate please. Do you want something?"

you asked Baekhyun. "No I'm fine." he shook his head. 

 

You sat down in the table and sipped your hot chocolate while looking outside. 

"You're sad right?" Baekhyun muttered as he stared at you. You looked at him. 

"The look in your eyes says it all." Baekhyun continued. 

 

*Why does he know me so well? He knows whenever I'm sad or happy. He just know me so well.* 

you thought as you looked at him. You cleared your throat. "I'm not." you denied as you looked

away. "Like I said before, you can tell me everything that troubles you and you feel better." 

Baekhyun muttered trying to gain your trust. The first thing a wolf prince must do to know his princess more.

 

"I-I have fallen in love." you admitted to him. Baekhyun sighed.

*She has fallen in love with someone else. That's the problem.* 

"Let me guess. He rejected you and hurted you?" Baekhyun asked. "Exactly." you nodded. 

 

Baekhyun clenched his fist. "Who ever is that person, he must be blind."

"Such a beautiful, kind hearted woman like you, all the guys in this world would have been

head over heels for you." Baekhyun softly gazed at you. 

 

Baekhyun's words softened your heart. His words were beautiful, gentle and heart warming. 

"Should I make you forget him, my princess?" he lifted your hand and gently kissed it. 

You stared at him in surprise. Your mouth couldn't form words.

 

Baekhyun's presence just felt so comfortable to you. If ever you would have been stuck 

in an island you would have taken Baekhyun to stay with, not Luhan or the other guys.

He made you comfortable in so many ways. He made you feel free of your problems. 

 

In response, you just gave him a tiny smile. 

 

"Luhan what are you doing come on!" Jiyeon held Luhan from his arm.

Luhan had been watching the both of you as him and Jiyeon passed by. 

 

*We're both equal now. I'm with my princess and you're with your own, Baekhyun.

Don't regret it now, Luhan.*  Luhan thought as his chest hurted like hell when he saw Baekhyun kiss your hand.

 

=====================================================================