Fight For Him

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzQu7ZUeG1E

 

For a few days, you weren't getting out of your room but only when

you needed something. You didn't want to gout. You didn't want to face anyone. 

 

It was the next morning, EXO and your mom were behind your room again, waiting 

for you incase you get out. "Will she get out today?" Mrs Kang crossed her hands. 

They waited for a few minutes, nothing happened. 

 

"I don't think she will get out." Luhan muttered. EXO sighed and they left first

with Mrs Kang in their back. Luhan glanced at your door. The whole time

Mrs Kang and EXO were waiting for you to get out, you were there in front of your door. 

 

Staring at that big white wooden door. You were about to go back in your bed

since they all left but a voice called your name. A soft caring voice called your name. 

 

"Jihyun-ah." Luhan called from other side of your door. Your whole body froze. 

It had been days when you last heard the voice of your one sided love. 

It gave you chills down your spine. Your pulse fastened like crazy. 

 

"Jihyun-ah. I know you are there. I know that you are infront of the door."

Luhan muttered. You bit your lips as tears started forming in your eyes remembering 

your confession and how you got rejected. 

 

"Please...Please come out." Luhan muttered. "I know it's hard. But I just 

want the relationship we had before." Luhan paused for a bit and spoke. 

"Come back to me like before. Pretend that all of this never happened." 

 

You slid at the door as your cried, covering your mouth for Luhan not to hear your sobs.

*He thinks that it's so easy. He thinks that is so easy to forget everything that happened.* 

 

"I will be waiting at the balcony whenever you decide to come." Luhan announced. 

"Then.." Luhan sighed and left. 

 

You hugged your knees as you bury yourself in them.

*Don't be like this Jihyun. Don't be a crybaby. Like Umma said 'fight for him'.*

 

You lifted your head and wiped your tears. You took a deep breath and held 

at the door knob. *Let's face him, Kang Jihyun.* and opened the door and headed

at the balcony. Mrs Kang and EXO noticed you.

 

The boys were about to approached you but Mrs Kang appeared in their front. 

"I think we should leave them alone." Mrs Kang gave everyone a tiny smile. 

The boys nodded understanding the situation and left. 

 

While passing by, Kris glanced the door of the basement. *Baekhyun should be 

dying in there from boredom. We should take him out.* he thought. 

 

"Boys." Kris gathered everyone around and told them his thoughts. 

 

Sehun and Tao checked if Mrs Kang was around, luckily she wasn't and they opened

the basement. "Guys!" Baekhyun immediately came closer to them when he saw them. 

"I'm dying of boredom." Baekhyun pouted. "That's why we are here." Sehun smirked.

"Let's go." Tao said and took him out.

 

EXO (excluding Luhan) stepped out of the house. "Thank God! Fresh air!" 

Baekhyun sniffed and sighed. "Wait...where is Luhan again?" he asked. 

"He's with Jihyun." D.O muttered.

 

*Jihyun? He's again with her?* Baekhyun grew suspicious. 

 

"Don't worry for them and let's go eat meat!" Suho put an arm around Baekhyun. 

"MEAT!" Baekhyun's thought about you and Luhan immediately flew away at the mention of meat. 

"Yes that's right. Let's go." Suho nodded and everyone left. 

 

Suho glanced back at the house. *Jihyun and Luhan should be careful with their actions.

Baekhyun is starting to be suspicious about their relationship.*

 

~~~

 

You saw Luhan standing at the balcony and took a deep breath. "Luhan." you called.

Luhan turned back and smiled when he saw you. *She came.* he thought happily.

Luhan moved closer to you. "You're out of your room." he clapped. 

 

"Good job Kang Jihyun." he ruffled your head with a bright smile in his face.

*Why do you do that? It was wrong to get out of my room.

Just seeing Luhan makes me fall in love with him more.*  you thought. 

 

You nodded in response. Talking to Luhan after everything that happened 

seemed awkward. Luhan immediately noticed that. "Are you hungry?" 

he asked out of nowhere. You titled your head but your stomach responded with a growl.

 

*Aish.* you grabbed your stomach embarrased. Luhan laughed. 

"Change and we will go eat." he gently dragged you in your room.

 

"Change fastly arasso?" Luhan said and closed your door.

 

You titled your head. *What is this? Has Luhan gone crazy? Why is he taking me

out to eat while he rejected me?* "Anyways. I'm hungry and I never say no, to free food." 

you whispered and quickly changed. 

 

============================================================