Like A Dream

The Wolf Prince's Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5f9Bhn2OKk

 

Arriving at Hongdae, the place known for it's entertainment, a lot people 

had mistaken both you and Luhan for a couple as you walked

 

"Aww such a cute couple." two girls said as they pass by you and Luhan. 

"No we're not a couple." you immediately blurted out as you shook your head. 

"Oh, sorry then." they bowed. "They fit great together though." you heard the other girl whisper. 

 

*Why does everyone think we're a couple.* you rubbed your head. 

"You don't like that?" Luhan spoke as his hands was in his pockets. 

"W-what are you talking about?" you cleared your throat embarrased. 

 

"You don't like that people mistakenly think we're a couple?" Luhan muttered

as he looked straight in his way. "No." you shook your head. 

*Because I don't like denying it to them for your sake.* you thought pouting. 

 

"Wait..isn't that Jihyun and Luhan?" Xiumin looked closer. "Yeah it's them." Lay nodded. 

"Baekhyun must not see that they are together or else-" "Oh it's Jihyun and Luhan!" 

Kris' sentence was cut off when Sehun shouted. *SEHUN.* Kris facepalmed himself. 

 

"Where?" Baekhyun searched through the crowd and found the both of you. 

*So that's why I could smell the scent of my princess. But what are they doing?...Together?* 

Baekhyun glanced at the both of you. He glanced at how Luhan made you blush and smile. 

 

Baekhyun got jealous with your close relationship with Luhan. 

*Luhan wouldn't do that to me.* he shook his head. "Impossible." he muttered. 

Baekhyun still held at the trust he had to Luhan.

 

"Can't we meet them?" Baekhyun asked Kris. "Do you want it?" Kris looked at them. 

"Yeah." Baekhyun nodded looking at you from afar. "Let's go." Kris nodded. 

 

"Luhan!" Suho shouted. Luhan looked at the crowd and found the rest of the boys. 

"Oh it's the guys!" you pointed and run to them leaving Luhan. "Hey guys! I didn't know

you went out." you said. "And without me." you placed your hands in your hips. 

 

"Uhm.." they rubbed their heads. "I'm just kidding!" you laughed. 

*Jihyun is better now. She's smiling and laughing. Good job Luhan.* EXO thought. 

You noticed an unfamiliar face behind the boys and stared at him.

 

Baekhyun gave you his most charming, loving kind of smile. *She's looking at me.* 

 

*Why do I feel so comfortable, the first moment I saw him?* you wondered. 

"Who is he?" you politely asked. "He's our school mate friend." Kris made it up. 

"I didn't know you guys had other friends." you muttered. 

 

Baekhyun stepped forward and held a hand. "I'm Byun Baekhyun." 

*Why do I feel like I've seen him already? His eyes seems so familiar to me.* 

you thought as the white wolf with blue ocean like eyes crossed your mind. 

 

"Kang Jihyun." you shook your hand with him. The moment your hands with 

Baekhyun met, his whole heart started beating like crazy. He felt like his heart would

burst out anytime. The thing he waited for so long had happened.

 

He had finally met you after a long time. 

 

Now he knew that he existed in your life. He felt like everything was a dream

and didn't want to wake up. 

 

Luhan watched the scene and his heart ached. Destiny had finally met them up. 

*Don't you regret, that you rejected Jihyun, Luhan.You did correct.* Luhan always thought.

 

"So let's go eat!" Chanyeol breaked the moment. "Ughhh I'm so hungry!" 

you took out your hand from Baekhyun's grip and entered the restaurant. 

Baekhyun brightly smiled as he glanced at his hand. "Yes!" he pumped his fist in the air. 

D.O chuckled and ruffled his head. "Let's go in dream boy." he dragged Baekhyun followed by the rest.

 

EXO drooled at the smell. They didn't had meat for such a long time. Once

the food was served in the table everyone started attacking excluding you. 

The plate was already empty when you saw it. 

 

"YAH!" you shouted and EXO turned their attention to you as they held the meat.

"Why has your old habit came back?!" you crossed your arms. 

*Even that Baekhyun guy has that habit.* you noticed. 

 

"Sorry I'm not sharing." everyone told except Baekhyun and Luhan. "YAH-" 

"Have some of mine." Baekhyun and Luhan chorused as they put the same time meat

in your plate. EXO and you glanced at them both. 

 

"T-Thank you." you muttered. "At least some people are that kind to share some 

with me. HMPH!" you made a face to the rest and started eating. "Pigs." you muttered

as you ate. EXO turned their heads to you shocked. 

 

"Sorry but we prefer to be called wolfs instead of pigs." Kai muttered. 

"That's for you because you're not sharing with me!" You made a face and continued eating. 

Baekhyun and Luhan chuckled and stuck a tongue to them.

 

"It seems like there is a new guy added in their group." Jiyeon glanced at Baekhyun. 

"He's just like the other boys. I'm sure." Jinwoon eyed at all of you. 

"I told you I will not believe until I see it with my own eyes!" Jiyeon shouted and left Jinwoon. 

 

Jiyeon remembered how Luhan's eyes flashed red the other time in school. 

*Impossible. I might have seen wrong.* she thought shaking her head, she didn't want 

to believe Jinwoon's words. 

 

*Monsters.* Jinwoon eyed at them and followed Jiyeon. 

 

==================================================================