Gone Shopping~

Titans

"What's going on now?" Kris asked Tao in between bites of his cereal .

"We're going shopping today since we're running low on food again. It's a pain in the to go outside since we have to get guards following us and they block off the roads so people don't come into contact with us. We also have to wear these ugly looking bracelets that suppress our powers. But when we do have to go out for shopping, we try and make the most of it since we pretty much get as much stuff as we want for free," Tao explained.

"I see... so you guys mostly stay cramped in here?"

"Actually, every other day is a training day. They take a handful of us to the training room to practice our powers and workout. I don't usually go, since I mean, what's the point of practicing stopping time? It only makes the day longer."

"True, that's understandable." Kris took another bite of his Captain Crunch.

"Speaking of which...they haven't called us about a training yet, usually they tell us by now. I wonder if Suho already submitted a shopping request form."

"Attention everyone," Suho called into the dinning room, where only half the members were present. "Where is everyone?"

"Still sleeping I think," D.O. said from the other end of the table.

"Really? It's already past 11... I thought they'd be up by now." Suho sighed. "I'll go drag them out of bed I guess."

"No mommy, we're already awake." A sleepily Chanyeol slowly stepped into the room, followed by a stumbling group of Xiumin, Chen, Kai, Lay, and Baekhyun.

"There you are. Now down to business, we need to go food shopping. I know, I know; before all of you complain, I already submitted the request slip and got it approved. We just need to decide groups. I'm thinking 3 groups of 4. What do you guys think?" Suho asked. Everyone nodded, looking around and trying to predetermine their groups. "I'm sure you're all thinking about you're groups, but don't worry, I stayed up last night making them for you." everyone stopped their conversation and shot their leader the dirtiest look.

"What are our groups?" Kai yawned, seeming less interested than he actually was.

"So group one will be: Me, Kai, D.O., anddd Sehun. Group two will be: Lay, Kris, Tao, and Luhan. Group three: Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol,and Xiumin," he announced.

      Everyone grumbled to Suho to change the list and eventually he gave in. He couldn't handle everyone being mad at him.

"So the ACTUAL list is

Group 1: Lay, Chen, Xiumin, and I

Group 2: Tao, Kris, Luhan, and Sehun

Group 3: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, and D.O.

IS EVERYONE HAPPY NOW?" Suho rubbed his temples. Everyone agreed with the list, except for Kris and Tao who weren't too fond of Luhan but his attention should be on Sehun most of the time, so he shouldn't be too bad to deal with. When their groups were decided a box fell from the ceiling trap door, like the day before. Inside were hideous black/purple/dark blue bracelets that everyone had to put on before they could leave. Once everyone put them on, they heard the front door click; it was unlocked. This would be Kris's first time outside in a whole day...actually four if he had really been unconscious or three days. He still had the bandage on his head, but he didn't get headaches anymore.

"What about the shopping list?" Luhan reminded Suho as they were about to leave.

"Don't worry about shopping you guys, my group will get everything. You guys just wander around and do what you want. If you want something in particular, just go ahead and pick it up. We'll all meet up in the central market at around... 5ish. Don't be late!" He called as all the boys began running off in different directions. Except for group 2. They walked at a sluggish pace, Tao and Luhan weren't the type of people to run off like little children, although Tao wanted to run freely but knew Luhan would criticize him if he did.

"Why don't we run off like them?" Luhan sighed after a bit.

"We have plenty of time to walk around," Sehun said.

"Well it doesn't mean that other people don't want to," he replied, looking at Tao.

"I never said I wanted to!" Tao defended himself.

"Yeah, but you thought it." Luhan poked him. He was in a good mood today, might as well be nice to the other members.

"Uhhh, do we have to?" Kris looked away. Honestly, he didn't want to run since that's kinda...childish. He was the eldest there and that'd be weird if he was running like a little kid.

"Actually, I'm the eldest here," Luhan corrected him.

"But still --"

"Let's have a race," Tao suggested, so they'd have a legitimate excuse to be running around.

"To the park," Sehun added.

"GO!" Luhan shouted and dashed in front. The others struggled to keep up with the lean, nimble boy. Tao barely took first, with Luhan in second, Sehun in third, and Kris in fourth because he had no idea where the park was and ended up following Sehun. The four then caught their breath for a moment before deciding to head to the market. Kris was completely lost, but trusted his companions to lead the way. Unfortunately, they weren't the best with directions and had to wait for their guard to catch up with them (they'd forgotten one was supposed to be following them around this entire time). He lead them to the market. They looked around for a moment before getting bored with looking at fruit and raw fish so went to a meat grill (where Suho and the rest of group 1 were already having lunch).

"What, are you guys following us?" Chen joked.

"Psh, you wish," Kris replied.

"Sit with us," Lay suggested.

"No way, you just want me to grill your meat for you." Sehun smiled, which was a rare sight since Sehun normally didn't even talk

"Naahhhh. Just sit wich us," Xiumin slurred, appearing slightly intoxicated.

"Are you drunk?" Sehun joked.

"Nnnnnnoooooooo....maybe," Xiumin grinned.

"Are you even old enough to drink?" Kris asked. Everyone stopped eating for a moment... before bursting out in laughter.

"Kris, he's 23," Tao whispered. 

"What'd ya mean am I old 'nough? I'm older than you are, sonny." Kris guessed that Xiumin had an accent from his hometwon since his tone was changing slightly. Or he was just really drunk. Sehun, the maknae, ended up pouring everyone drinks and grilling the meat.

*The drinking age in South Korea is 20 and in China it is 18, so because Sehun is Korean and only 19 he was the only one that didn't drink*

"Sehunnie," Luhan clung to the younger. "Sometimes you makes me feel like a cradle robber or somethin'."

"Hyung, you're drunk," Sehun simply replied.

"ISH GEGE TO YOU," he shouted before laughing his off over nothing.

"Ya'll be quiet over dere. You're bein' too loud." Chen plugged his ears.

"Shuddup, we're older than you. We do what we want!" Xiumin and Luhan took a shot together.

"What's all the commotion in here?" Kai smirked as group three joined them by pushing another table together.

"I think they're all drunk." D.O. laughed, "and then there's Sehun."

      Now the group was all 12 members again, being 10x more rowdy. They weren't harming anything though, so even the guards sat down and had a few drinks.

"Sssooo Kris, who do you think is prettierr: me or Chanyeol?" Baekhyun inquired after a few drinks.

"Uh, idunno." Kris smiled. He was having such a good time with his new friends. It made him wonder if something bad was about to happen...

"Lemme rephrase that for ya," Luhan interrupted his thoughts, "Do ya likes Baekkie or Channie?"

"Channie? I don't like that nickname hyung," Chanyeol complained.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, IT'S GEGE YOU CULTURALLY INSENSITIVE !!" Luhan stood up.

"Hyu...Gege, I think you've had enough." Sehun helped Luhan sit down again.

"You too Xiumin," Kai added (He's also too young to drink).

"Did I look like I was talkin' to you?" Xiumin whipped his head around to glare at Kai.

"Guyssss calm down." Suho almost stood up, but decided not too, because he'd probably get dizzy.

"Relax, they're finee." Lay giggled at Suho's natural father-like instincts.

"It's like 4pm alreaddyy, how did we get drunk in the middle of the day?" D.O. questioned.

"Probably because we aren't allowed out at night," Kai stated the obvious.

"Then let'sss buy some alcohol and bring it homee," Baekhyun suggested.

"I think you all are good for now." Sehun sighed.

"Nonsense, let them have their fun." Kris waved him off, appearing to be the most sober besides the ones who couldn't drink.

"Wellll, if we let the old guys drink too much they might've puked." Tao leaned on Kris.

"You mean they might puke?" Kris corrected.

"Whateverrrr~" Tao smiled and sat up again.

"We aren't olllddd." Xiumin laughed.

"Older than us, hyu...gege." Chen quickly corrected himself before he got called a "culturally insensitive " as many others had been.

"Whateverr. How about one last toast, to celebrate life?" Luhan held his glass to Sehun, gesturing for him to pour it. He reluctantly did for the first half of the group.Kai had to for the other half. Both sighed because they knew they'd need to help their elders get home, but they didn't mind too much as long as everyone was having a good time.

"GUN BAE!" The Korean half of the room shouted.

"GAN BEI!" The Chinese half cheered.

"Cheers." Kris held up his glass alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: YAY CHAPTER 7~ What a happy chapter this was~ I hope you were happy reading it. Because its going downhill from here. So um, this story is about to get unbelievably sad, so if you aren't interested in that, you should just stop here. I mean, I 100% PROMISE A HAPPY ENDING. I'm seriously a er for happy endings. But seriously, its about to get sooo sad, that i'll probably cry writing it. Also, school starts up again the 19th, so I won't be able to update often like this, but I promise I'll try too. COMMENTS=HAPPY AUTHOR=SOONER UPDATES. I LOVE TO READ THEM AND I'LL PROBABLY RESPOND. I LOVE THE 2 PEOPLE THAT HAVE COMMENTED SO FAR. MUCH LOVE TO YOU hongki16 and fee-fi-fo-fum. <3<3<3<3<3