What Plan?

Titans

Kris’s eyes shot open. I have to poop he thought to himself. He cautiously peeled the younger off and crawled over him.

“Where are ya going?” Tao mumbled when he heard the door creek open.

“Bathroom,” Kris said. The younger gave a lazy nodof acknowledgement before turning onto his side to continue resting.

Every-so-stealthily, Kris tip-toed out of the bedroom. If this had been any other case, he would’ve used their private bathroom, but in this case, he’d soil it. Upon entering the living room, he heard sobbing from the master bedroom, the room Suho and Lay had once shared. A soft voice comforted the weeping one.

“Suho, don’t be so sad.” Kris heard Luhan’s voice, “I told you I’d figure out a plan and I did.”

“You have a plan?” The shaky voice replied.

“Yeah, but you absolutely cannot tell anyone else though.” His tone became very serious.

“Hey, Kris,” a voice whispered in his ear as two arms slid themselves over his shoulders.

“Oh, Tao!” Kris said a bit louder than he’d expected.

“What are you doing?”

“I… I was just… they were…” He tried to explain.

“Oh, hi guys.” Luhan appeared from the dark room followed by Suho.

“So, what plan were you talking about?” Kris crossed his arms.

“What plan?” Tao furrowed his brows at Luhan.

“What plan?” Luhan repeated, maintaining a poker face.

“You said you had a plan that Suho couldn’t tell anyone?”

“What plan?” Luhan sassed.

“Don’t feign ignorant, I heard the two of you talking!”

“You should just tell all of us. It’s not good to keep secrets, no matter what they are.” Suho placed his hand on Luhan’s shoulder.

“What plan? Maybe your translators are acting up because I didn’t say anything like that, I was just comforting Suho,” Luhan persisted.

“Yeah, it was probably just an error with the translator, Chinese can be a hard language because a lot of the words sound similar,” Tao added.

“Okay.” Suho absentmindedly accepted this explanation.

“No, not okay. There is something you’re hiding and I won’t stop pestering you until you tell me…” Kris widened his eyes. If he didn’t get to a bathroom within ten seconds he’d explode. “Hold that thought.” Kris dashed to the main bathroom hidden on the far side of the kitchen. No one uses it, so he should be okay. That conversation would have to wait for now, until Kris’s stomach settles down. What in the world had he’d eaten that made him like this?

After ten minutes, he heard a light knock on the door.

“Are you okay in there?” Tao’s soft voice whispered.

“Yeah, go ahead without me… I’ll be a while…”

“Okay, feel better~” Tao’s voice faded.

After Kris was finished, he quietly headed back, assuming Luhan and Suho had headed back to bed to prevent being pestered with more questions from him. Kris crept back into bed (making sure to spray some perfume on himself… just in case) and wrapped his arms around Tao, who’d kept his back turned to him.

“Tao~” Kris whispered.

“Hm?”

“Are you still awake?”

“No,” Tao coldly replied.

“Talk to me~”

“Go to sleep, Krissie.”

“You know something about what Luhan was talking about, don’t you?”

“Maybe. If I said yes, would you… could you please leave it at that?”

“Why? You have to tell me now.” Kris tickled the younger by poking his sides.

“Stooooppp!” Tao laughed.

“I won’t until you tell me!”

“I can’t, I’m sorrrrryyyy.”

“Why?”

“Because. And that’s all. Now, go to bed.”

“Alright… I’ll pester you about it later.” Kris snickered and scooted himself closer to the other before drifting to dream land.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Kris awoke later than usual. Tao had already headed out to eat breakfast. Kris sleepily joined the others who were lively with conversation.

“Good morning, bed head,” Tao teased the older.

“Hi,” Kris shot him a look. Kris turned his head to Luhan and opened his mouth to continue asking about the plan he was referring to the night before but he suddenly heard Luhan’s voice inside his head, “Don’t you even think about it.”

“Hey, where is D.O.?” Kris realized he was missing. As bad as it sounds, it’s getting hard to keep track of everyone…

“He’s in his room.” Luhan took a sip of coffee.

“How… how is he doing?”

“Better. I’ve managed to calm him down. I think the only person he isn’t comfortable with is Kai…” Luhan looked to the corner where Kai was sulking by himself.

“Kai? But weren’t they really really close?”

“Yeah. I’m not sure if I understand him properly since his mind is all over the place, but from what I’ve seen from him, he's afraid he’ll hurt Kai somehow.”

“Oh, I guess that makes sense.” Kris took a few bites of toast, cautiously examining any foods that could make his stomach upset again.

“Is D.O. coming with us today?” Tao asked.

“I don’t think he should. Just for safety reasons, but that means someone would have to stay behind.”

“I… I could. I mean, if no one else really wants to,” Kris suggested.

“Are you sure? It could be a lot of work.”

“Yeah… I mean, to be completely honest I’d rather be here…”

The doorbell rang and Kris hugged them tightly, taking a few extra special moments to say goodbye to Tao and wish him the best… whatever the best could be considered in this sick, twisted world. He kissed the younger on the cheek before letting him leave. The door suddenly opened again.

“Don’t forget to feed him!” Luhan reminded him, “Just drop the plate on the floor and slide it over to him,” he said as the guards dragged him back.

It’s interesting how the guards let Kris and D.O. stay; although, they probably knew one of them had mental problems and didn’t feel like dealing with them.

With nothing else to do, Kris flipped on the TV. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry I haven't updated in a while >< I've been super super busy and slightly hesitant because I want to make this story play out perfectly. I'll try to update more often than this so y'all have something to look forward to ^^  Anyway have a great day AND KEEP THE COMENTS COMING. I feel like I'm repeating myself by telling you guys to comment so often >< but I won't have another author's note for a looong while because I just think its disrespectful to have after someone dies. But seriously this story will be the end of me (and my friend Jacqui XD). Oh, also I have 8 story ideas for other fics. 8!!! And I'm going to write them all (eventually~)

PLEASE COMMENT .><. I'm a comment <3 HOPE YOU LIKE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY (and shooting an upvote on this story would make me love you even more)