XXII

Titans

Tao slapped Luhan’s face roughly. “I said, that’s enough”

Kris almost fell over when he felt his body unfreeze from Luhan’s control. He looked up at the younger’s swollen eyes and pained expression. Luhan held his reddening cheek with a shocked look on his face. They stood there for a moment before Tao broke the serious tension in the room.

“I’m sorry.” he rushed over to hug Luhan.

“It’s fine…” Luhan pouted. They got ice for him quickly swelling cheek. “Now my cheek is going to be all puffy,” he complained.

“I’m sorry.” Tao hugged him again. “Gege, you might want to take some medicine, you feel pretty warm… besides for getting hit in the face…”

“You guys go ahead and take a nap or something. I’ll be in my room if you need me.”

“Are you sure you’ll be okay by yourself since Sehun is gone…”

“Since Sehun isn’t here,” Tao said immediately after Kris finished talking. Kris was going to question the panda but decided against it.

“Yeah,” he smiled with sad eyes. “I’ll be fine. Just make sure you take care of each other.”

Both Kris and Tao nodded before heading off to their room.

“AND DON’T DO ANYTHING DIRTY BECAUSE I WILL FIND OUT AND I WILL JUDGE YOU!” Luhan shouted down the hallway. The pair laughed happily before closing the door.

“Man, my eyes are really puffy.” Tao looked into a small hand mirror.

“Are you okay, Tao?” Kris asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Don’t take this the wrong way but you seem… unstable? ‘Cause you wouldn’t slap anyone unless you were really upset. And you do have the right to be upset, since Suho…”

“I’m fine...” Tao’s eyes started tearing up again. Damn it Kris, why did you have to say anything? He thought to himself.

Kris held his arms out and cuddled his crying panda. Even though Suho was fatherly to everyone, Tao always seemed to be his favorite. Now their father was gone. Things would become chaotic in the dorms.

“Hey Tao, you feel warm like Luhan. Are you sick again?”

“No-“ Tao sneezed. Kris brought him a tissue to blow his nose.

“Yeah, you’re sick again. Lay down.”

“But Kris—“

“Now,” Kris demanded.

Tao reluctantly obeyed and Kris felt the other’s forehead with his lips.

“Is there some sort of virus going around or are you just really receptive to sickness?”

“’I’ll probably be sick a lot lately.” Tao held Kris’s hand.

“Why?”

“Because. And let’s leave it at that.”

Kris sensed Tao’s seriousness and decided to drop the matter, disregarding how curious he actually was. Tao was looking sicker as the moments dragged on so Kris brought him some medication.

“You should probably shower since your hair is greasy and it’ll make you feel better,” Kris suggested.

“Are you saying I look gross?” Tao teased.

“No no, I’m just saying you should shower.”

“I can’t…”

“Why?”

“You sure do ask a lot of questions, Kris.” Tao smiled.

“I’m just a curious person.” Kris played with Tao’s hair.

“Well… Suho isn’t here and I usually showered with him…”

“So shower by yourself?”

“That wastes water~”

“Why are you afraid to shower by yourself?”

“I don’t know, I just like showering with someone.” Tao shrugged, “ It’s a very social thing.”

“Then shower with me?” Kris suggested.

“NO!” Tao quickly denied him.

“Whhhhhyyyy?”

“I told you~ I shower to get clean and I’m afraid if we shower together we might just get… dirtier.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah.”

“So, what if I promise not to do anything weird?” Kris gave Tao puppy eyes.

“Fine.” Tao pouted, “But nothing weird or Luhan will judge us.” he laughed.

Both grabbed a towel and a change of pajamas and headed into the bathroom awkwardly. Tao almost closed the door on Kris because he forgot Kris was following him. Usually, Tao would already be in the shower when Suho would join him.

Tao started to take off his shirt when he noticed Kris staring at him.

“Well t-t-turn around, don’t stare at me like that!” Tao blushed.

“Sorry.” Kris turned around and started undressing.

“So...” Tao cleared his throat, “You get in first and we can take turns facing back-to-back.”

“Is that how you and Suho showered?” Kris asked.

“No… we showered a little more comfortably…”

“Then just act like that with me, I mean we are like together so we should be closer.”

“Yeah, but its weirdddd,” Tao said.

“Have we ever done it in a past time line?” Kris asked.

“No...” Tao turned bright red.

“Oh, I thought we had. I mean, you acted so confident when we first got here,” Kris pointed out.

“Whatever.” Tao shook his head and the shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. So this story has 44 subscribers. I might die. And the comments. I love you all so much. It makes me so happy that at least 44 people want to read my story <3 Anyway so the next chapter is going to be Taoris y times. If you can’t handle that, please progress to the following chapter. I ONLY MADE IT LIKE THIS BECAUSE A CERTAIN USER @KaioticFlamingFishy ASKED ME FOR TAORIS Y TIMES AND GODDAMN IT I WILL GIVE YOU Y TIMES THAT’LL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF. Oh dear lord that sounds weird XDD Anyway, keep the comments coming and the love~ Drop an upvote if you get the chance~ I’ll see you all next not-so-serious chapter *blows kisses*