Sneaking Out

Where My Heart Takes Me

 

my heart grew heavy as waited for Saturday to arrive. I'm so nervous ! ahhhhhhhh this is so nerve recking. Should I just drop the ideaand apoligize to Jihye??? No Park Sunmi you are not giving up. This is your chance to be who you want to be and what you want to do, not what your parents want. RRight I gotta be strong. For my sake this time. Hour by hour I formulated plans on how to sneak out. I even search on google how to sneak out.pfft. im such a dork at times but hey times like these call for desperate measures. Eventually, I came up with 3 plans. 

 

PLAN A: sneak out the back door while "doing laundry"

PLAN B: wait until my parents go for their daily jog in the evening then sneak out

PLAN C: play music really loud while "studying" then sneak out through my window.

 

just as i was thinking my escape, Jihye called me on the phone.

"Yah Mimi heads up there are gonna be boys from other schools so dress really nice arraseo? I cant believe you are coming! Eeeep!"

"Ahhh jihye-ah? What do u mean really nice? And i know me too its like im risking my life to go to ur party or something hahahah"

"What i meant was dress the opposite of how you normally dress;)" Jihye chuckled.

"Oh okay...heyyy whats that supposed to mean!" 

"Just kidding. Saranghae nae chingoo. I will see u tomorrow! Ahnyeong!" And she hung up.

Aishhhh that crazy girl. Always teasing me..well time to mess up my room and search for a nice outfit! 


 

*2   hours later*

Ugh. I cannot find one decent outfit in this crap hole of a closet. at this point,it's already too late to go shopping... hmmm ottoke ottoke?!! Come on Park Sunmi think think. AHA! I have the dress I wore for my auntie's wedding and If I cut off some of the fabric it'd be perfect! I'm glad i learned how to sew from my granny (: Now time to get to work!

*Saturday 5pm*

So i fell asleep while fixing up the dress but i am more than happy with how it turned out! Its a lilac color chiffon dress that goes down a little bit above my knees with embellishments along the neck line of the dress. then i decided to curl my hair. I also put on light make up to complete the look. PERFECT. and here comes the hard part. How the hell am I gonna sneak out?? Plan B is a no no bc they decided not to go out toda. Plan A is also a definite no bc mom took care of the laundry this morning while I was still asleep. And ding ding ding we have a winner, this leaves me with plan C. 

I had to put on my oversized sweater and put my hair up in a bun so my parents won't suspect anything. I came up with a lie that im not feeling well so im going to sleep early after listening to some music and studying. They seemed to believe my lie huh. Who knew i can lie so well. 

 

*6 30pm* 

The music on auto. CHECKED

stuffing pillows under the blanket to make it look like im sleeping. CHECKED.

making sure i look presentable at the party. A BIG CHECKED. 

So this is it. I'm really doing this. Never in my entire existence have i been this excited and nervous! 

I opened the window and jumped out. As i was leaving through the backyard, i can't help but feel guilty. *umma appa mianhaeyo, just this night let me have my fun.* with that i successfully reached the bus stop without getting caught.