Marriage

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Yunho's POV*

Jae, if you are watching over us right now, I'm finally reunited with our child. She's grown up beautifully like you. I miss you, Jae...Sunmi's 18th birthday is fast approaching. Her powers will be enabled and she will have the same power as you. That also means only she can power the tree of life in EXO. I'm scared Jae...I don't want my daughter to get taken away and get sacrificed. Which is why I am arranging the marriage between her and Daehyun. When she bond with Daehyun after marriage, her bond will not permit her to leave his side. (Author's note: Bonding is like soulmates. they can feel each other's emotions. They are mentally connected. IT is painful to separate from each other.)And Daehyun can protect her better than anyone.She can stay forever here safely on Matoki with us.

*Sunmi's POV*

I finally accepted Yunho Ahjussi as my dad. Although the thought of turning my back on Kris and others pained me, I've made up my mind to forget them.

"Sunmi-ah. Do you remember what I said about Daehyun?" Yunho Appa aske me.

"Yes, father. I have to marry him." I nodded.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you, but you know why I have to do this right?" He asked carefully. He looked genuinely concerned.

I simply nodded. Daehyun wasn't that bad. I became closest to him during this past week. But, I don't know if I can love him.

"Okay, Sweetie. I have decided the wedding date. It will be on this coming Sunday."

*Daehyun's POV*

I'm getting married to Sunmi. I felt the love she feels for me is that of a sibling. But, I am content with that. As long as I'm bonded with her, she will not leave my side.