Getting to know them p1

Where My Heart Takes Me

*COUGH  COUGH COUGH* I was caughing my lungs out bc of the smoke caused by the teleportation. Mann that was something unexplainable, one second I was waving goodbye and POOF. I am now at a new place. 

"Yah um you can let go off my arms now."Kai's voice interrupted my little thoughts. I just realized that i was squeezing both of his biceps. "Oh oops" i mumbled. Kai was looking away his face looked slightly flushed. Omo omo is he blushing? Hehe

"I know i'm good looking and every girl wants a piece of me but can you stop staring at me?" He said with a smirk. Tch  what a conceited jerk. "Pshh puh-lease i've seen better. Get a hold of your self." I retorted. "BWOHH?!" " YAH i'm a Prince of exo and no one i repeat no one is better looking than me!" Kai claimed boasfully puffing his chest out and all. 

"Well sorry to dissapoint you, your royal hinney but like i said i've seen better!" By now kai was fuming i can see smoke coming outta his ears. I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud. Are all the boys like him? He gets angry over such trivial thing. But it's so much fun teasing him.muahahahahahah. I

"You should not have said that." Kai was suddenly behind me as he seductively whispered in my ear. I gulped. I felt my cheeks burning. His arms s through and held my waist. He was abt to say something but-

"Ahem ahem! Kai let go of her." Kris glared at him. And others were now staring at at us with shocked faces. "um uhit's not what it looks like. I we I  um we didn't do anything inaproppriate!" I frantically waved my hands around. "Tch. As if i'd do anything like that to her" Kai scoffed. 

" ah anyway sunmi-shi?" Suho said. "Uh u can call me sunmi and drop the formal customs. "I replied with a smile. "Okay um wait how old are you?" He asked. "I'm seventeen." 

"Oh great! Sumi-ah call me OPPA!" Sehun chimed in. "Actually Sunmi call all of us OPPAs we are all other than you." Pretty boy luhan said while sehun and tao grabbed each of my hands. Tao was beaming at me and said "I'd prefer if u call me Tao gege." Aigoo so much aegyo in his voice. Kyeowo. I would have ruffled his hair but my hand was occupied by sehun.

" yah yah yah let go off her hands.she needs to rest." Chanyeol rushed in between me and sehun and broke my hands free from Tao and Sehun. Then he gave me a wide grin as if he felt satisfied with his act.

"Chanyeol Oppa um where is the bathroom?" I asked scratching my head.

Chanyeol's grin got wider if thats even possible. Haha and he replied."its this way here i will take you."

"YAH. stop hogging her to yourself. I will take sunmi to the bathroom" xiumin said while taking my hand. "oiii baozi whos hogging who" chanyeol grabbed my other hand. I they were arguing who should take me to the restroom. But I really gotta go. So I looked at chen who was the nearet to me besides these two and mouthed "help" 

Chen and lay succesfully got yhem two off of me and they decided to guide me to the restroom. "OPPAs gomawo." They both grinned at me and left me alone to finish my business. I looked at myself in the mirror and sigh. "What a long day."