Plot Twist

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Narrator's POV*

Kai felt the rose pulled out from his hand. He immediately took off his blindfold and looked at Sunmi with a big smile on his face. He felt like the happiest man alive. "Sunmi-ah I love you so much. Thank you for choosing me." Kai said as he embraced Sunmi and kissed her temple.

"I love you too, Kai." Sunmi smiled at Kai.

"AHEM AHEM" Kris cleared his throat. He felt his heart dropping at the sweet scene in front of him, but he still put on a tight smile on his face and hugged Sunmi.

"I'm sorry, Kris." Sunmi muttered. She felt really bad for Kris since he was her boyfriend and all.

"Hey, it's okay. I told you I'd support you whoever you choose, remember?" Kris kissed her forehead.

"Thank you." Sunmi gave Kris a grateful smile.

"Mimi-ah~" Sehun called with small voice. He was on the verge of crying. He knew he lost the moment Sunmi made an announcement, but he still chose to present the rose to her.

"Sehunnie, don't cryyy. Come here." Sunmi pulled Sehun in a big hug and Kissed his nose. Sehun smiled a little. 

"Promise me you will be happy." Sehun pulled out his pinky. Now that Sunmi has Kai, he felt like He's not needed anymore.

"I promise." Sunmi pinky swore. Then, she looked around for Luhan, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Kai, where's Lulu?" Sunmi asked her soon to be husband.

"He ran out the room." Kai replied with a guilty face. He always knew that Luhan was his biggest rival. He felt bad for Luhan the most.

"lulu..." Sunmi felt guilty as well. She knew that Luhan loved her more than anyone. Everyone was preparing to leave Matoki hall for EXO, but a shout stopped them.

"WAITTTTTT I FOUND SOMETHING!" Luhan came running to the crowd with a big book in his hand.

"Luhan hyung, let's just give up. It's over. She already picked him." Sehun patted Luhan's shoulder.

"No, sehunnie. It's not over yet. Look!" Luhan smiled happily at Sehun and opened the big book in his hand.

"Is that-" Kris asked Luhan with wide eyes and a smile slowly crept up upon his face.

"Yes. Yes it is,Kris." Luhan and Kris were smiling at each other while others were utterly confused.

"Okay, Can someone tell me what's going on?" Kai asked, slightly annoyed because he has a feeling that this situation is not good for him.

"Kai, it states here that a person of noble birth can only marry one time. But, he/she can have multiple mates after marriage." Luhan explained with a victorious grin on his pretty face.

"OH HELL NO. I'm not sharing Sunmi!" Kai was angry. He didn't want to share Sunmi with anyone. But, at the same time, he knew how much it means to his brothers.

"So, You're saying It's okay to have affairs?? like a King taking concubines that kind of thing?" Sunmi was confused. What Luhan is saying is unheard of.

"Kind of, but it's called bonded mates. Even if you are still married to Kai, you can still be our mate." Luhan explained.

" I know it may be unheard of, but it's been done before. So, it's totally legal." Kris added.

" So, will you be our mate?" Sehun asked cutely. Kris and Luhan followed Sehun's example and looked at Sunmi with pleading eyes.


 

 

 

muahahhahahahah. I shall have them all.

One more Chappie to go, guys!

Let me know if you guys want Sunmi to be with only Kai or with others as well. (: