Negotiation

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Narrator's POV*

With the bride gone and the groom knocked out, the guests were in a state of confusion. Yunho was beyond angry.

"How dare they take away my daughter on her wedding day! Find the rest of EXO! I'm sure they are here somewhere." He yelled at his subordinates.

Kris flew out of the wedding hall to find his brothers fighting with Matoki guards.

"Kris Hyung, how'd it go?" Sehun asked Kris as he kicked his enemy.

"Mission part 1 complete. Now onto Part 2." Kris replied with determination. Soon, all the guards were lying on the ground, groaning from the pain. Kris grabbed one of them and said,"Lead us to your King."

*Matoki conference hall*

"My king, Exo princes are at the door."

"Let them in." Yunho replied with hatred in his eyes. Exo entered one by one, not including KAI.

"Where is my daughter,you bastards?!" Yunho yelled at them.

"She is somewhere safe, King Yunho." Kris replied.

"Give me my daughter back!"

"No, I'm afraid we can't"

"BWOHH? what did you say, you bastard?" Yunho lunged forward and grabbed Kris's collar.

"We need her. I can't give her back." Kris replied calmly.

"SO that you can kill her and use up all her power?!" Yunho was fuming.

"Whaat? no! We would never harm Sunmi! NEVEr!" Luhan shouted out and the rest said the same thing. Yunho was befuddled. He looked Kris's eyes and he knew that they weren't lying.

"We are here to negotiate. I will explain everything." Yunho relaxed a little knowing Sunmi is not in danger. Kris took out something from his pocket. IT was the book that his father left before he died.

"From reading this book, I found out that Sunmi doesn't need to die in order to save EXO. But, Sunmi has to donate her blood to tree of life every full moon to keep the planet's energy going. And Plus, I never thought of killing her."

"So, what is it that you want to do?" Yunho asked.

"I want to marry her." Kris said.

"I want to marry her as well" Luhan came forward.

"Same with me. I want to be Sunmi's hubby!" Sehun raised his hand.

"Umm..I speak on behalf of Kai. He told me to tell you that he also wants to marry Sunmi." D.O told everyone.