She's Gone

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Narrator's POV*

The boys were gathering outside the house. They were looking at the strange object that has smoke coming out of it.

"Luhan, use your telekenesis power to figure out if it's dangerous" Kris demanded.

After a minute of probing with his mind, Luhan said,"There's nothing harmful inside. It's not a bomb."

Sehun scratched his head. He was confused. He voiced out his thoughts. "Why would anyone sent us a threatless object?"

"Do you think it is from Matoki?" Suho asked Kris.

"Looks like it. But, why would they send us something useless if they want to harm us?" Kris replied. He was deep in thought.

"Unless they didn't want to harm us. They simply wanted to distract us." Lay reasoned.

"Distract us for what?" Kai asked. Then they all realized the same thing.

". SUNMI!" Luhan shouted.

All the boys ran upstairs to her room. When they reached inside, Sunmi was nowhere to be found.

Kris was beyond angry. He punched the door and left the room.

Luhan felt guilty because it was his fault that Sunmi isolated from others and got taken away.

Kai was instructed to teleport to the border to search for Sunmi.

Sehun could'nt believe that his day got worse. First he found out that his beloved hyung kissed the girl he likes. Now, she's gone. Just like that he lost her.